Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

Who Is God And Where Is He From? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is God And Where Is He From? (2951 Views)

It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him / There Is God And He Answers Prayer / How Do One Stay Closer To God And Remain Stedfast In This Endtime? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Who Is God And Where Is He From? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Feb 28, 2016
Gayjesus:

Big bang theory is like a kid trying to explain things to me. The real theory is beyond big bang. Science cannot even explain the pyramids nor how Astrology works. Why are people all over our planet pointing to the stars o the location of god? Why do they think they are coming back? It is obvious they saw something. I'm afraid it is not spirits they saw.
IT is unbelievable that an intelligent atheist like you will deny BBT does that mean you are inbtw.
Re: Who Is God And Where Is He From? by reallest(f): 10:26am On Feb 29, 2016
ifenes:

No idea what that is dear

Don't u worship ur creator(me)?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who are the real Fools, Christianity Is Just One Of MANY Beautiful Ladies / Woes Of The Catholic Church / Atheist: Do You Believe In Witches, Spirits, Occultism, Juju?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.