Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,562 members, 7,809,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

How Do I Start Online Article Writing And Online Survey? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Start Online Article Writing And Online Survey? (3384 Views)

I Have 20k To Waste....what Profitable Business Can I Start Online / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Do You Do Online Article Writing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

How Do I Start Online Article Writing And Online Survey? by god4unn(m): 9:23am On Jul 13, 2009
Pls help me with some tips on how to start online survey and article writing. Pls help me fast
Re: How Do I Start Online Article Writing And Online Survey? by vezycash(m): 8:29pm On Jul 14, 2009
u can mail me and I'll tell ya wat2 do next. vezyads-at-gmail-dot-com
Re: How Do I Start Online Article Writing And Online Survey? by suxes2005(m): 8:33pm On Jul 14, 2009
Get your hands on good information marketing e-book based on survey and article writing and you will sure make some money.
Re: How Do I Start Online Article Writing And Online Survey? by vezycash(m): 12:23pm On Jul 16, 2009
@suxes2005 R you already making money online?
Re: How Do I Start Online Article Writing And Online Survey? by kalujohn: 7:29pm On Jul 16, 2009
I think you should better forget about them.They are not worth it.Go to www.infoselling. for free details of how to start selling informations that people are in dire need of.To your success.
Re: How Do I Start Online Article Writing And Online Survey? by Frizy(m): 5:41am On Jul 17, 2009
Use online resource sites such as Jstor, Academic Search Complete, Business Search Complete, or Google Scholar. However, you may need to pay.
Re: How Do I Start Online Article Writing And Online Survey? by jude4new: 11:51am On Jul 18, 2009
to start your article writing biz just go to this website you will get a job their and make money easily, site like ehow.com,elance.com,getfreelance.com,guru.com but if you need beginner guide on how to get started you can mail me on writing4pay@gmail.com
Re: How Do I Start Online Article Writing And Online Survey? by vezycash(m): 1:59am On Jul 19, 2009
@jude4new don't those site pay with paypal only?
Re: How Do I Start Online Article Writing And Online Survey? by donlet(m): 3:04pm On Jul 19, 2009
www.surveylot.com to see survey sites that allow Nigerians to join.
Re: How Do I Start Online Article Writing And Online Survey? by vezycash(m): 7:52pm On Jul 19, 2009
donlet:

www.surveylot.com to see survey sites that allow Nigerians to join.

Please have you made money from this survey thing? Even $10 if you have then maybe I'll join. The so called "survey" sites never ever give you enough jobs to do to make even $5 bucks.

What do you have to say?
Re: How Do I Start Online Article Writing And Online Survey? by lilsage: 4:58am On Jul 23, 2009
vezycash:

Please have you made money from this survey thing? Even $10 if you have then maybe I'll join. The so called "survey" sites never ever give you enough jobs to do to make even $5 bucks.

What do you have to say?

That's true;its very hard to make money via surveys
Re: How Do I Start Online Article Writing And Online Survey? by Phony200(m): 11:00pm On Jul 24, 2009
survey slavery, if you like do night for 10 days straight, nothing nothing for you, lol.
Re: How Do I Start Online Article Writing And Online Survey? by greenhope(m): 5:23pm On Jul 25, 2009
I think promoting affliate products by hinding the link in your free blog and doing an article on that blog same article and link you will summit to article site makes more sense when it comes to making money online.

The big question is how do I write an article?

1. Grab all our Nigeria old news paper and scroll through especially weekend papers and thursday paper.

2. Visit forums and see the questions people are asking and how its been answered then as if you have won a lotto copy all the answers and make out of it.

3. Get a very lenghty article someone has written in your niche then do a comprehension and summary on it Yes the way we were though for WAEC Exam.

4. if you simply can't do all this then Grab 900millionleads.com and go watch movies as you earn

Be happy
Re: How Do I Start Online Article Writing And Online Survey? by spicyboy(m): 8:09pm On Jul 25, 2009
making money through survey taking is nothing realy serious.
get packages and follow instructions. OK
Good Luck!
Re: How Do I Start Online Article Writing And Online Survey? by mikeumoh(m): 12:53am On Jul 28, 2009
I have a manual on how to make money writting article online, it will teach you everything you need to know about article writting. The price is not much, just email me: okonumohmike@yahoo.com
Re: How Do I Start Online Article Writing And Online Survey? by magragold(m): 11:19pm On Jul 28, 2009
Article writing is okay, but online surveys is a HUGE SCAM 85% OF THE TIME, DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME!
Re: How Do I Start Online Article Writing And Online Survey? by SeyQua: 12:39am On Jul 29, 2009
I don't know much about surveys, but surely article writing (properly copywriting) is big business these days.

I started doing this awhile back and now I can hardly keep up with the number of projects I get on a weekly basis.

You won't make a million naira suddenly, but you would be very comfortable you could face it full time.

And please stay away from those softwares; they produce crap articles.
Re: How Do I Start Online Article Writing And Online Survey? by kosokogab(m): 12:11pm On Jul 29, 2009
Hey contact me so that i give you the e-book.
Re: How Do I Start Online Article Writing And Online Survey? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 29, 2009
'Internet scam', the bell that has ringing in our ears.But In any situation there's always a way out so we can't give up we will keep trying. Now try this www.awsurveys.com register and get $6 registration bonus,you don't stand a chance to lose anything 'cos registration is completely free so just give it a try. Goodluck

(1) (2)

What Business To Enter Into With #150,000 / How Much In Naira Do Gtbank Naira Mastercard Do Charge Per Dollar? / Voguepay Charges Is Making Me Want To Think Twice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.