Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,778 members, 7,802,387 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

What I Do To Make Averagely N50000 In Online Businesses In Abeokuta, (Must Read) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What I Do To Make Averagely N50000 In Online Businesses In Abeokuta, (Must Read) (1630 Views)

3 Simple Online Businesses You Can Start From Home With Little Or No Capital!! / 3 Legitimate Online Businesses A Nigerian Can Start In 2017 / Nigerian Economy: Here Are Some Profitable Online Businesses You Can Start (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Do To Make Averagely N50000 In Online Businesses In Abeokuta, (Must Read) by winkmart: 2:03pm On Feb 26, 2016
I recently had a thread on Nairaland where I wrote about the online business I do to make averagely 50,000# monthly apart from my Salary of almost the same amount. I have been having Nairalanders bombarding my mails on how they could do the kind of business I do.

I will want you as a human being to understand one thing. The fact that someone makes it in a business does not mean that you can as well make it in that business. We are all made up of different stuffs. What happens to what they call talent or even passion? I might be interested in a business just because it yields good fortunes, but if am not so passionate about the pros and cons of the business, I might not really succeed in that.

Same thing goes for talent. When you are talented in a particular field, everything goes smoothly for you. You thoughtfully bring up new innovations, even on your own and it all translates to good money. Nothwithstanding I will let you on what I do in Abeokuta to make such money. It's small though, but it's big to Billions of people all across Nigeria.

1. ARTICLE WRITING

That is why I said you must be skilled or talented in something. Now so many people are bombarding me with mails. How many of you guys can write articles. When you are skilled in this, you make cool money on the internet. I write for various blogs. Mind you, am not talking about the Bastardizrd entertainment blog updates this time around, I am talking about unique articles written by making much research before sitting down and penning yours. My clients give me articles to write on a lot of topics, even ones that am not familiar with. What I do is to just take my tab and google the topic. It brings out results and I read first to understand the topics, before re-writing and creating my own unique articles.

If you want to know, there are tools these bloggers use to detect the uniqueness of these articles and I must tell you, the articles register 80-90% uniqueness most of the time. So its a big work. It will take time, but you get desired results.

Now this how am being paid. I charge my clients per word. Though it depends on the negotiating skills of the clients. I charge them N2-4/word and write a minimum of 1000 words. Small cash, right? Some of my clients pay me upfront for 50 articles and some even more. So do the calculatation.

Remember, to do this, you need to have a good reasoning and writing skill.

2. BLOG-ADMIN

Now this is the one you all know so much that most bloggers do. I am a blogger as well, but I don't have an entertainment blog. Infact I write about myself on my blog wenogetjob.com (now www.wenogetjob..com) . So it's nothing close to what we have around. But since I consider myself to be a versatile individual, I also take my time to work for other blogs as Admins. My clients here pay a definite amount as well. Though it varies, some pay 20,000# and some pay 15,000#. Though at the moment I have just 2 am working with and I hope to get more.

MODIFIED 2020
I currently work as a Content Creator for a blogging firm where they pay $500/month and I have senior colleagues who receive $750-1000. And I also run my own blog www.agunbiadesanya.com (the earning on this varies)

If you are looking for one way to work from home and earn good cash, try blogging... Hit me up for guidance.

3. MINI-IMPORTATION

This is just the last of the online businesses I do. I know a lot of people have tried this and failed. I don't just know why they failed, because I started this business mid 2015 and I have never for once regretted starting it. Maybe because its just that am a rugged individual, I don't give up easily and am quite strategic about my business dealings.

The problem most importers get is marketing. I don't just have this problem. And I have never for once carried my products and started hawking on the streets, never gonna do that. I sell basically online and the sales have been pumping in, without even affecting my regular paid job (I hope no one knows my boss here? Don't tell on me oooo).

I basically market my products before they even arrive here in Nigeria. And I encourage people to pre-order. Once the products arrive, I start sales right away. Although I also pay for ADVERTS on different online platforms, even on Jiji, OLX and Effitin that you all use for free, I pay to get more exposure for my products.

This is all I do and I pray you are able to get something from this. Remember, it is something you need to have passion for. When I started blogging, it came from within, no one even taught me all I know today. Same thing to the importation business, I just made up my mind to start.

Just as the Yoruba people will say "Ema wo eshin eleshin sare" Which I translate into "Do not let other people determine your race in life"

ALL THE BEST

2020: I currently don't run mini importation due to other work activities. But trust me, guys make a lot of money from this.

lalasticlala

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Do To Make Averagely N50000 In Online Businesses In Abeokuta, (Must Read) by daejavuu: 2:08pm On Feb 26, 2016
winkmart:
I recently had a thread on Nairaland where I wrote about the online business I do to make averagely 50,000# monthly apart from my Salary of almost the same amount. I have been having Nairalanders bombarding my mails on how they could do the kind of business I do.

I will want you as a human being to understand one thing. The fact that someone makes it in a business does not mean that you can as well make it in that business. We are all made up of different stuffs. What happens to what they call talent or even passion? I might be interested in a business just because it yields good fortunes, but if am not so passionate about the pros and cons of the business, I might not really succeed in that.

Same thing goes for talent. When you are talented in a particular field, everything goes smoothly for you. You thoughtfully bring up new innovations, even on your own and it all translates to good money. Nothwithstanding I will let you on what I do in Abeokuta to make such money. It's small though, but it's big to Billions of people all across Nigeria.

1. ARTICLE WRITING

That is why I said you must be skilled or talented in something. Now so many people are bombarding me with mails. How many of you guys can write articles. When you are skilled in this, you make cool money on the internet. I write for various blogs. Mind you, am not talking about the Bastardizrd entertainment blog updates this time around, I am talking about unique articles written by making much research before sitting down and penning yours. My clients give me articles to write on a lot of topics, even ones that am not familiar with. What I do is to just take my tab and google the topic. It brings out results and I read first to understand the topics, before re-writing and creating my own unique articles.

If you want to know, there are tools these bloggers use to detect the uniqueness of these articles and I must tell you, the articles register 80-90% uniqueness most of the time. So its a big work. It will take time, but you get desired results.

Now this how am being paid. I charge my clients per word. Though it depends on the negotiating skills of the clients. I charge them N2-4/word and write a minimum of 1000 words. Small cash, right? Some of my clients pay me upfront for 50 articles and some even more. So do the calculatation.

Remember, to do this, you need to have a good reasoning and writing skill.

2. BLOG-ADMIN

Now this is the one you all know so much that most bloggers do. I am a blogger as well, but I don't have an entertainment blog. Infact I write about myself on my blog www.wenogetjob.com . So it's nothing close to what we have around. But since I consider myself to be a versatile individual, I also take my time to work for other blogs as Admins. My clients here pay a definite amount as well. Though it varies, some pay 20,000# and some pay 15,000#. Though at the moment I have just 2 am working with and I hope to get more.

3. MINI-IMPORTATION

This is just the last of the online businesses I do. I know a lot of people have tried this and failed. I don't just know why they failed, because I started this business mid 2015 and I have never for once regretted starting it. Maybe because its just that am a rugged individual, I don't give up easily and am quite strategic about my business dealings.

The problem most importers get is marketing. I don't just have this problem. And I have never for once carried my products and started hawking on the streets, never gonna do that. I sell basically online and the sales have been pumping in, without even affecting my regular paid job (I hope no one knows my boss here? Don't tell on me oooo).

I basically market my products before they even arrive here in Nigeria. And I encourage people to pre-order. Once the products arrive, I start sales right away. Although I also pay for ADVERTS on different online platforms, even on Jiji, OLX and Effitin that you all use for free, I pay to get more exposure for my products.

This is all I do and I pray you are able to get something from this. Remember, it is something you need to have passion for. When I started blogging, it came from within, no one even taught me all I know today. Same thing to the importation business, I just made up my mind to start.

Just as the Yoruba people will say "Ema wo eshin eleshin sare" Which I translate into "Do let other people determine your race in life"

ALL THE BEST

very good op pls kindly send me your email addy for more coaching and to contact you personally.
Re: What I Do To Make Averagely N50000 In Online Businesses In Abeokuta, (Must Read) by silkytouch(m): 2:15pm On Feb 26, 2016
How did you get the job of a blog admin?
Re: What I Do To Make Averagely N50000 In Online Businesses In Abeokuta, (Must Read) by winkmart: 2:52pm On Feb 26, 2016
silkytouch:
How did you get the job of a blog admin?

Advertise your self and your services.
Re: What I Do To Make Averagely N50000 In Online Businesses In Abeokuta, (Must Read) by silkytouch(m): 2:54pm On Feb 26, 2016
I see. Thanks
winkmart:

Re: What I Do To Make Averagely N50000 In Online Businesses In Abeokuta, (Must Read) by stevecantrell: 3:56pm On Feb 26, 2016
I'm a bloG admin and they refused to pay me for 4 years..
Re: What I Do To Make Averagely N50000 In Online Businesses In Abeokuta, (Must Read) by holorunphemmy(m): 4:03pm On Feb 26, 2016
olorunfemiiyilade@gmail.com
Re: What I Do To Make Averagely N50000 In Online Businesses In Abeokuta, (Must Read) by winkmart: 4:35pm On Feb 26, 2016
stevecantrell:
I'm a bloG admin and they refused to pay me for 4 years..

who refused to pay you
Re: What I Do To Make Averagely N50000 In Online Businesses In Abeokuta, (Must Read) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 26, 2016
Are your orders always prepaid or its pay on delivery?
Re: What I Do To Make Averagely N50000 In Online Businesses In Abeokuta, (Must Read) by winkmart: 10:10pm On Feb 26, 2016
omoteamac:
Are your orders always prepaid or its pay on delivery?

You mean my order from Abroad? Okay Its instant payment

And if u mean mine own orders.. its pay on delivery
Re: What I Do To Make Averagely N50000 In Online Businesses In Abeokuta, (Must Read) by diplomat058(m): 9:01pm On Apr 23, 2020
winkmart:

Bro, I write too. please, you show me how to make a living off this, pending when a more reliable hustle come by. Thanks, sir.

I mailed you already.

(1) (Reply)

All Money Transfer Service To Nigeria Suspended / Secret To Win Nairabet This Season / Visit Here For Relationship Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.