Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,667 members, 7,801,923 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

Failure To Update Some Applications on my iPhone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Failure To Update Some Applications on my iPhone (471 Views)

Globacom Offices In Enugu Shut Down Due To Failure To Pay For Office Space / GLO Offices Closed Over Failure To Pay N24.3bn VAT / Please Help! I'm Unable 2 Install Applications On My Phones. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Failure To Update Some Applications on my iPhone by sorom4: 5:29pm On Feb 26, 2016
Please I will like to know what I can do to update some of the applications on my iPhone without losing any data. I cannot operate my whatsapp again cos I was asked to update it and whenever I tried to update; it takes me to the apple account of my sister Inlaw who in turn has forgotten her password. She gave me the phone some years back after getting a new phone and I did successfully logged her out then and has installed my own id but all those apps that she downloaded from iTunes with her account still needs me to log on to her Apple ID. Please your help is needed cos I can't access my whatsapp since yesterday. Thanks
Re: Failure To Update Some Applications on my iPhone by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 26, 2016
Uninstall the apps and use ur own apple ID to redownload.

(1) (Reply)

Whats Your Take On Glo Network Recent Stone Age Data Increment. / N780bn Fine: Minister Denies Secret Deal With MTN / Please Help A Brother's Phone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.