Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

List Of Genuine Local & Foreign Kolanut Buyers - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / List Of Genuine Local & Foreign Kolanut Buyers (22221 Views)

Banks Seek Buyers As CBN Floods Market With Forex / List Of Genuine Online Paid Surveys Sites To Earn Some Extra Money / NNPC Cuts Oil Prices To Woo Buyers- The Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Genuine Local & Foreign Kolanut Buyers by Facebok: 7:57am On Oct 26, 2018
These will be the best investment you ever venture into.

Anyone including; workers, students, lecturers, bankers, housewives, corpers, teachers, civil servants, semi-illiterates and so on can do it.
Check the banner below for website address and whatsapp number
Re: List Of Genuine Local & Foreign Kolanut Buyers by Facebok: 4:25pm On Oct 27, 2018
Huge capital is not a major factor here like many people would assume. You can start in small scale and gradually expand in the future.
Due to increase in demand for cocoa product in the international market, the price of cocoa in Nigeria has risen to about #700,000 per metric ton while the price of cocoa in the international market is around $2,860 per metric ton.
Re: List Of Genuine Local & Foreign Kolanut Buyers by Facebok: 4:59pm On Oct 29, 2018
Why You Should Join the league of Cocoa Powder Exporters ?
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Look at the eyes of every child, man, woman and youth in Nigeria, What you’ll see is anger, frustration and hopelessness.
The rise of dollar, hike in fuel price, tomato, rice and garri just makes life unbearable. To add salt to injury, companies are retrenching staff every passing day. While everything keeps going up, unfortunately, salaries remain the same.

As a Nigerian I understand that somehow you’re heavily affected by all these madness and you just wished that you could get a Visa right now and fly to any part of the world and never come back again. Ever!

I feel same way too because I’m a Nigerian too….but hey, like it or not, this is your country. No place like home.
You don’t have to live like that in misery, join the league of the smart super-rich cocoa powder exporters.
Forget all the fat lies you’ve been told about how difficult it is to get involved in export business in Nigeria. The truth nobody is telling you is that there are many Nigerians like you and me who are raking in thousands if not millions of naira from export business.

Those people don’t want you to know their secret, that’s why they will do anything to hide the real information from you.
That’s why I’m here to introduce to you a revolutionary (big grammar eh?) business to you, cocoa powder export.
Now is the time to end your entire money problem. Stop your landlord from disturbing you for house rent. Stop jumping from one business seminar to another in search of business opportunities.

Starting a cocoa powder export business in small scale is your highway to financial freedom. You can be making well over #150,000 to #500,000 monthly from cocoa export alone depending on how much hardwork you’re willing to put in it and how badly you want financial freedom.

Huge capital is not a major factor here like many people would assume. You can start in small scale and gradually expand in the future.
Due to increase in demand for cocoa product in the international market, the price of cocoa in Nigeria has risen to about #700,000 per metric ton while the price of cocoa in the international market is around $2,860 per metric ton.

That’s huge money to be made!

Why you should join the league of cocoa powder exporters
• Huge capital is not required. With just about #20,000 you could become a cocoa powder exporter.
• There’s a huge and ever growing demand for chocolate in the international market. That’s due to the love people have for chocolate, especially Americans.
• You can be sure to get a super good Return in Investment (ROI) without fear of loss.
• You can do this business at your spare time and still have time to spend with your loved ones.
The best time for you to have started cocoa powder export business was yesterday and the second best time is now. Forget about the nay-sayers who never see anything good in anything. They have pledged an alliance with poverty and they will gladly trap anyone they can with their negative mindset.

With the current rise of dollar every day, you can be sure to make jaw-dropping profit that will make your Landlord envy you. Last time I checked, $1 equals to $355.

Now, that will be of great advantage to your small scale cocoa powder export business.
This increase in dollar value makes exports cheaper. A devaluation of the exchange rate will make exports competitive and appear cheaper to foreigners. Hence, increase in demand for exports.

You still need more convincing why you should join the league of cocoa powder exporters? I don’t think so.
Exporting cocoa powder is a great business opportunity you need to grab right now. Forget about what Mr Okafor told you about export business.

Stop complaining about the government, take charge of your financial status.
Join the league of cocoa powder exporters and start living the life you’ve always dreamed of.

Visit Our Page : www.greenfarmproduct.com/export
Re: List Of Genuine Local & Foreign Kolanut Buyers by Facebok: 1:35pm On Nov 20, 2018
Chat me up on WhatsApp 08039454675
Re: List Of Genuine Local & Foreign Kolanut Buyers by Facebok: 4:06pm On Nov 21, 2018
Still on ...
Re: List Of Genuine Local & Foreign Kolanut Buyers by Facebok: 3:51pm On Nov 22, 2018
Cocoa Powder Export
Re: List Of Genuine Local & Foreign Kolanut Buyers by Facebok: 12:42pm On Nov 24, 2018
As a Nigerian, I understand that somehow you’re heavily affected by all these madness and you just wished that you could get a Visa right now and fly to any part of the world and never come back again. Ever!
Re: List Of Genuine Local & Foreign Kolanut Buyers by Help4rmme2u(m): 11:22pm On Aug 07, 2020
We can supply any amount of Bitter kola you need. We also do exportation of ginger and bitter kola
https://sylvafoodsngltd..com/2020/08/buy-nigerian-bitter-kola-at-cheaper.html

Re: List Of Genuine Local & Foreign Kolanut Buyers by nerilove(m): 7:08am On Aug 22, 2020
nerilove:
Dear Friend,

Do you desire to venture into export of agricultural products like bitter kola, ginger, kolanut, gallstone etc or you want to make up to 200% Return On Investment? Then worry no more because I'm willing to give you direct contact addresses of companies that I've used who are willing to buy these products in large quantity.

I've been in export of agricultural products for a while now and I've made money exporting these products to my reliable local and international customers.

Do you know that the kolanut is an important commodity that can be exported to manufacturing companies outside Nigeria? Yes! That is the same kolanut that is usually known as “Goro” and “oji” This caffeine based edible seed is often used ceremonially by West Africans and mostly Nigerians to show a gesture of friendship, warmth and peace.
In the western world, kolanut extract is used in the production of beverage drinks, energy drinks, cosmetics (e.g. beauty soaps and creams), chewing gums, sweets, etc.
Medically, Kolanut and its products have many benefits; it aids digestion, helps with weight loss, energy supplement , anti-depressant, decreases high blood pressure, acts as pain reliever,  to mention but a few.

The Demand in the Local and International Market is of enormous value in the local and international market with India, China, Europe and U.S.A as major buyers. There’s high demand for it by industries that require kolanut as their raw material. They include: Energy Drink Producers  such as Red Bull, Passion, Bullet, Power Horse, etc. Juice and Soft drink Producers – Fruit juice and popular soft drink producers like Coca cola and Pepsi use Kolanut extract in their production. Beverage/Tea Producers Examples are herbal tea, mate tea, green tea, etc. Kolanut extract is also used by producers of beauty products, wine, sweet and chewing gum producers.

You can buy kola nuts in large quantities in the western part of Nigeria. They can be found in the following states: Osun State – Owena, Ikirun, Faforiji, Garage Olode (Ife East), Ijebu Jesa, Esa Oke, Odo-Ijesa, Iperindo, Ise Ijesa. Ondo State –  Ogbese, Owo, Ore Others are ; Oje and Shasha markets in Ibadan, Sabo market in Ile-Ife, etc How much do you need to start exporting kola nut? You can start in small scale with N100,000 or if you have between N150, 000 to N200, 000 its better off.

Given that kolanut is in high demand in Europe and U.S.A and a large supply of the commodity can be sourced easily our country. It therefore means that exporting kola nut to America and Europe is a lucrative business. And who ever starts exporting this commodity to foreign buyers will be making tons of dollars on a regular basis. So do you want to become an exporter of kola nut and make big bucks? There's a detailed e-book manual on kolanut that explained how to be successful.

This ebook contains the following important information on kola nut export business:
    Where to buy cheap kola nuts in Nigeria.
     How to process kola nut for export.
     How to contact foreign buyers of kola nut.    (America and Europe) I will show you 10 genuine buyers (Local and International) where you can make big money within a month.
     How to receive payment for you commodity.    in Nigeria.
For more info on how to obtain the ebook, call:08063279413
Whatsapp: 08181837181

Note: You don't need to register with (Nigerian Export Promotion Council) NEPC before you start the business but its necessary to register with them especially when doing the export through shipping and in tons. But this info is for those who wants to start from small scale to large scale.

To your success. See you on the other side.
Michael
Contact me for more details on how to resume export in this Covid-19 era. I'll put you through
Re: List Of Genuine Local & Foreign Kolanut Buyers by Help4rmme2u(m): 11:52pm On Sep 03, 2020
Bitter kola for sale in Lagos in bulk

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cross River Garment Factory Begins International Exportation / Dollar Scarcity To Worsen As Security Operatives Clamps Down On BDCs / Ex-minister Dalhatu’s Firm, Chicken Republic Owners, Others Owe UBA N9.3bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.