Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

Federal Civil Service Commission - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Civil Service Commission (6489 Views)

Federal Civil Service Recruitment Application 2017/2018 / Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Interview, What To Expect / 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Federal Civil Service Commission by Jennifer89(f): 9:08pm On Feb 26, 2016
I was told that FCSC is recruiting. i have checked online and found no information. Do you know if they are currently recruiting?
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 26, 2016
Where do u get the info?
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission by ozy4christ(f): 10:00pm On Feb 26, 2016
With this economic crisis,my dear,apc na scam,since last year we are hearing job creation but none,from teaching to ict to which sector again self,just continue praying e go better

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission by Jennifer89(f): 10:59pm On Feb 26, 2016
ozy4christ i have prayed and prayed! i need a better job although i am currently teaching. @Kayusekay ma friend told me. she said her boss told her.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission by ozy4christ(f): 11:06pm On Feb 26, 2016
Jennifer89:
ozy4christ i have prayed and prayed! i need a better job although i am currently teaching. @Kayusekay ma friend told me. she said her boss told her.
dont worry,just believe ur storry wil change,as far as God is stil on d throne,testimony wil come

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission by justjify(m): 11:07pm On Feb 26, 2016
Jennifer89:
I was told that FCSC is recruiting. i have checked online and found no information. Do you know if they are currently recruiting?
That's not far from the truth. Appointment letters are flying left and right. Especially now that MDAs are doing budget defence.
You need to tap into the 4G connection before you can know what's gwan. You also need God too.

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission by Jennifer89(f): 11:15pm On Feb 26, 2016
justjifyo ah are u serious? plz if you have the link send it to me
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission by Nobody: 7:37am On Feb 27, 2016
So I heard too. it's always silent and slot shared recruitment. May God help us in this country. I'm in d same shoes with u. Need a good job. If u get the link, help me.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission by Mubskid(m): 9:30am On Feb 27, 2016
Are you interested in making an investment of just #6600 and reap alot of free incentives just like one in this pix and above $5000?
If yes beep me up through my signature!!!

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission by Dejinho14(m): 12:11pm On Feb 27, 2016
op! it's tru oo...follow the gal talk make she help u follow her boss yarn ooo....
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission by foriz4u(m): 1:38pm On Feb 27, 2016
Jennifer89:
them say, them say. that sounds like gossip.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission by Jennifer89(f): 1:55pm On Feb 27, 2016
foriz4u go and sleep if u don't have anything to say.

dh just called two of his friends based in Abuja they said yes but as justjify said 'you need to tap into the 4G connection'. dh's friend said that the new person in charge is employing secretly.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission by foriz4u(m): 2:08pm On Feb 27, 2016
Jennifer89:
foriz4u go and sleep if u don't have anything to say.
you were get sth to do why not pay attention to it instead of get involve in "them say them say."

if truly an organisation is recruiting, a government one at that they will mk it public. I'm disappointed that a graduate like you can't think straight with ur brain I ur head.
wise up o, less you will b scammed.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission by Jennifer89(f): 2:13pm On Feb 27, 2016
foriz4u:

you were get sth to do why not pay attention to it instead of get involve in "them say them say."

if truly an organisation is recruiting, a government one at that they will mk it public. I'm disappointed that a graduate like you can't think straight with ur brain I ur head.

Who is this person? i don't want to start abusing you coz I'm bigger than that. you have brain make use of it and behave like an adult.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission by godfrey01(m): 3:29pm On Feb 27, 2016
@jennifer I heard this info too... Went to their website nothing of such nature was placed there... Even sent them mail self but no reply.... Abeg just in case any one has any information on how to apply feel free to let us no.... Despite say man dey go youth service by March., but the truth be told, NYSC nor be work at all cos as it is now, the service Don bridge with my hustling as a young hustler
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission by AdebiyiAA(m): 3:54pm On Feb 27, 2016
It is true that recruitment is going underground, but i heard/confirmed that it is for level 6 and below. Just continue to pray, tell your friend to help you, if it is FG job u want and never give up, tell him/her to link you up with his/her boss. That's d way t s done in Abj. Goodluck.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission by Jennifer89(f): 4:14pm On Feb 27, 2016
godfrey01 no wahala i go pass any information that comes across. you go continue your hustle for there na! no dulling o! coz me seff sell okrika clothes during and after NYSC and i made lots of cash
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission by obisite: 4:24pm On Feb 27, 2016
foriz4u:

I still wonder if at this age, someone like you can still think like this,, in this age,, it's now true that common sense is not common,, stay there,, you are the type, Dat politician sweet talk n you follow them bomber to bomber,, they will prepare eba finish,, you would also be waiting for someone to bring soup for you, when others will take their eba to where soup is,, this is the third time I'm seeing n hearing, info like this,, others are making enquiries to see how helpers can come their way,, you are here saying it's not real,, anyway,, and siddon dey look,,, wait till immigration advertise or other government agencies advertise,, hear this,, no well known company advertise vacancies,, you know why,, the list of applicants in their data base is more than enough to fill in for vacancies, no matter how many vacancies they have,, but you can stop take glance in environment,, while others hustle to find better job

3 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission by moyowaju: 5:03pm On Feb 27, 2016
nah true oo, because nah last year october the form come out but nah only Abuja dem dey give the form even me self go abj go collect and dem say make we dey check dere site 4 our registration,but dem give us number to use login and nw dem say till dey approve budjet.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission by Nafizzey(m): 6:17pm On Feb 27, 2016
ozy4christ:
With this economic crisis,my dear,apc na scam,since last year we are hearing job creation but none,from teaching to ict to which sector again self,just continue praying e go better
We Nigerian youth must rise up and hold this Government accountable, Buhari promised us million jobs during campaign. meanwhile we have not seen anything since they came on board almost one year!

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission by foriz4u(m): 7:15pm On Feb 27, 2016
obisite:

I still wonder if at this age, someone like you can still think like this,, in this age,, it's now true that common sense is not common,, stay there,, you are the type, Dat politician sweet talk n you follow them bomber to bomber,, they will prepare eba finish,, you would also be waiting for someone to bring soup for you, when others will take their eba to where soup is,, this is the third time I'm seeing n hearing, info like this,, others are making enquiries to see how helpers can come their way,, you are here saying it's not real,, anyway,, and siddon dey look,,, wait till immigration advertise or other government agencies advertise,, hear this,, no well known company advertise vacancies,, you know why,, the list of applicants in their data base is more than enough to fill in for vacancies, no matter how many vacancies they have,, but you can stop take glance in environment,, while others hustle to find better job
Mr man face ur front n stop poking nose into ppl's affairs with ur poor eba n soup parable.

common sense like u rightly mention would have told her to inquiry from the source she got the news from. since when has job seeking become a research work?... and all u could do is jump into defence on a case that bizness u not. ok, fine! have you gotten any news about the job.

I'm trying to protect her interest, it interest n everyone's interest because I've seen young graduate defrauded in similar situations like this and you desperate one r coming to claim at me.

my friend face ur front!
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission by Jennifer89(f): 8:05pm On Feb 27, 2016
foriz4u you want to protect my interest? Minister of defence did i solicit for help? you should be the one to face your front. obisite is right. you're filled with so much brain and yet you can't make good use of it. drink panadol for your headache and face your front!!! Rubbish
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission by foriz4u(m): 9:05pm On Feb 27, 2016
Jennifer89:
foriz4u you want to protect my interest? Minister of defence did i solicit for help? you should be the one to face your front. obisite is right. you're filled with so much brain and yet you can't make good use of it. drink panadol for your headache and face your front!!! Rubbish
lol... women... its not in my nature to reply a woman wen th hey rant. takecare.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission by Jennifer89(f): 9:25pm On Feb 27, 2016
foriz4u:

lol... women... its not in my nature to reply a woman wen th hey rant. takecare.

so na now day break for you? its not in your nature, when you posted trash in your first post it was in your nature. na now u remember say u be man mtchewwwww plz i don't want to see your monika on ma thread again
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission by obisite: 11:17pm On Feb 27, 2016
foriz4u:

Mr man face ur front n stop poking nose into ppl's affairs with ur poor eba n soup parable.

common sense like u rightly mention would have told her to inquiry from the source she got the news from. since when has job seeking become a research work?... and all u could do is jump into defence on a case that bizness u not. ok, fine! have you gotten any news about the job.

I'm trying to protect her interest, it interest n everyone's interest because I've seen young graduate defrauded in similar situations like this and you desperate one r coming to claim at me.

my friend face ur front!

I'm poking nose into people's affairs, and what did you poke while commenting,, you're poking eye Abi!!! Lolz

You're a dumb,, asking me to face front,, ask yourself,, are you now facing back,, if you had face front too,, would you had replied me,, educated illiterate,,.. If you current,, you would know a thread was closed down as regards to federal govt recruitment,,.... If a young graduate is defrauded,, he or she must be desperate,, if you think I'm a desperate type,, i bet you,, you are than I do,,

Protect her interest well,, oga protector,, orubebe

Thanks,,

2 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission by justjify(m): 9:56am On Feb 28, 2016
foriz4u:

My friend, Keep jonzing.
I don't think you are based in abuja. Come to Abuja, wuse zone 2(that's where the civil service commission is located)and see how letters are given to people with connection. Go to the national assembly and see what senators and house of reps members are doing as regards recruitment. Sit there and wait for a public announcement of a recruitment exercise when they have already shared slots among themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission by justjify(m): 10:02am On Feb 28, 2016
Jennifer89:
justjifyo ah are u serious? plz if you have the link send it to me
No online link(if I get you right) for now except man to man link.
I learnt that Immigration has started theirs, but the website is not up and running.
Keep your ears on the ground and your eyes wide open but be careful too.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission by Nafizzey(m): 1:27pm On Feb 28, 2016
justjify:

My friend, Keep jonzing.
I don't think you are based in abuja. Come to Abuja, wuse zone 2(that's where the civil service commission is located)and see how letters are given to people with connection. Go to the national assembly and see what senators and house of reps members are doing as regards recruitment. Sit there and wait for a public announcement of a recruitment exercise when they have already shared slots among themselves.
Bro I sent you pm. please do reply back. tnx
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission by Paulagada: 4:20pm On Feb 28, 2016
[left][/left]I was there on 23/2/2016 but didn't get the info. Anyway, some states are giving out the form while some states ar not giving. As for me, there requested for original copies of my credentials which I showed them then they later asked me to put down my name, discipline, Local Govt origin and phone no promising to contact me when there is a vacancy that suites my discipline.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission by Jennifer89(f): 5:15pm On Feb 28, 2016
Paulagada:
[left][/left]I was there on 23/2/2016 but didn't get the info. Anyway, some states are giving out the form while some states ar not giving. As for me, there requested for original copies of my credentials which I showed them then they later asked me to put down my name, discipline, Local Govt origin and phone no promising to contact me when there is a vacancy that suites my discipline.

plz which state are you based? did you fill a form? coz from the information i gathered forms are given and also number.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission by llnstech(m): 6:43pm On Feb 28, 2016
Jennifer89:
If you want to be financially free, don't look for a job, but create one for yourself. That's the way to grow as a young man and woman. Online business still pays and remains the easiest start up biz for any serious minded person who wants to make life. PLease don't get me wrong am not talking yahoo yahoo here, i mean real genuine internet biz does pay. I will encourage young folks to try it out and you may never need to look for a job ever again. If you would like to make an extra 300k monthly doing this genuine online business, kindly check out my signature below. Be the Boss!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vacancy For Assistant Procurement Officer/electrical Engineer At Eko Maintenance / : How Dangote Duped Graduates Of Millions Through Scam Job / Earn As You Are Browsing The Internet For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.