Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,604 members, 7,801,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

ATTENTION " Anyone Knows This Woman? She Was Found On The Streets Of Lagos (pic) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / ATTENTION " Anyone Knows This Woman? She Was Found On The Streets Of Lagos (pic) (1742 Views)

Bus Crushes Man To Death In Lagos (pic) / Who Knows This Confused Woman Roaming About In Maryland,Lagos?(Pics) / Security Official Snaps His Colleague Fighting A Man In Lagos (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ATTENTION " Anyone Knows This Woman? She Was Found On The Streets Of Lagos (pic) by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 11:51pm On Feb 26, 2016
This elderly woman was picked up by a compassionate woman named Iyabode Adisa Ayokunle, who saw her lying on the ground along Abisogun Leigh Street just by Zenith Bank at Aguda Bustop in Ogba, Lagos. Here is Iyabode’s account of how she met the old woman…

Today something happened on my way home from work. I was driving thru Abisogun Leigh Street just by Zenith Bank at Aguda Bstop in Ogba when I saw a woman lying by the side of the road.
People didn’t want to go near her everybody minding their business. I parked my car and walked over to her. Asked her a few questions . She was obviously quite weak and didn’t seem to know where she was coming from or where she was going. Two guys also came over and helped carry her to a safer spot. Then we bought her water, malt and rice. She gulped down the malt hurriedly and threw up all she drank. We started calling 112 the no for the Lagos State Emmergency Services. They said someone would come to carry her . I made a call to someone close to The Govt. The ambulance came at 8.05pm. About 90 mins after the calls were made. The ambulance attendants took a cursory look at the woman from afar and said they will call social services to come carry her. That this wasn’t their bit. They hadn’t even examined or spoken to her. I was enraged along with the other bystanders who stood to see that help comes the way of this woman. I threatened to call the Governor and started taking their pics with my phone. Then they asked us to calm down and interrogated the weak woman for another gruelling 40 mins before they took her into their ambulance. U would think these women were soldiers who had captured a BH suspect. The woman seems to have some form of Amnesia as she doesn’t know her full address. She gave her name as Mary Thompson from Calabar. Attached is her pic. The only thought that occured to me when I stopped was that she is someone’s mother. I am.posting her pic here just in case someone knows her here. She is now in the custody of the Lagos State Ambulance Services.

Re: ATTENTION " Anyone Knows This Woman? She Was Found On The Streets Of Lagos (pic) by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 11:53pm On Feb 26, 2016
some one's mother's life is at stake. the children are looking for their Lovely Mother at home.
Re: ATTENTION " Anyone Knows This Woman? She Was Found On The Streets Of Lagos (pic) by Alertz3(m): 11:58pm On Feb 26, 2016
Eeyah thank God she did not fall into the hands of ritual killers.
Re: ATTENTION " Anyone Knows This Woman? She Was Found On The Streets Of Lagos (pic) by sorom4: 3:33am On Feb 27, 2016
It's now that the Mods help is needed to move this to FP and not some of all those silly topics that usually makes FP. Like I said before; If you want your topic to hit front page; you have to do the following........ 1. Post any topic that has to do with Olajumoke even if she dey use toilet. 2. Post any topic that gots to do with Davido and her baby mama. 3. Post any rubbish that goes to do with how a Nairaland killed a snake at his backyard. Even if say no be you kill the snake; just talk say you dey there. 4. Post any rubbish that gots to do with psquare or don jazzy feud with Olamide. 5. The last but not the least; just post anything called RUBBISH. Thank me later
Re: ATTENTION " Anyone Knows This Woman? She Was Found On The Streets Of Lagos (pic) by Lazyreporta(m): 3:38am On Feb 27, 2016
God save her.. Amen

Www.lazyreporta.com
Re: ATTENTION " Anyone Knows This Woman? She Was Found On The Streets Of Lagos (pic) by Dominionhost(m): 3:40am On Feb 27, 2016
It is well
Those guys ought to be reported to the authority for not even getting closer to attend to her
It's wrong... How do we do things in this our country?
Re: ATTENTION " Anyone Knows This Woman? She Was Found On The Streets Of Lagos (pic) by chriskosherbal(m): 3:52am On Feb 27, 2016
The necessary authorities should be inforned.
Re: ATTENTION " Anyone Knows This Woman? She Was Found On The Streets Of Lagos (pic) by CHIEFCLETUS: 3:53am On Feb 27, 2016
May God bless the lady Iyabode. I pray in name of God in Heaven to make her ways easy and smooth. What a touching story. This is one Yoruba I will always admire. She is a hero. All these agbero need to emulate this Iyabo woman.

To my fellow Eastern brothers, clean up ya act! My brothers clean up for Jesus sake! Ive never heard of Yoruba woman picked up on streets of Kano or Abuja or Onitsha. Its always us. Clean up now! Stop embarassing our pride. Whose parent is tbis woman? If you no get money speak up make nwafors gather change here and there and do the right thing for ya family.
Re: ATTENTION " Anyone Knows This Woman? She Was Found On The Streets Of Lagos (pic) by Nobody: 3:57am On Feb 27, 2016
sorom4:
It's now that the Mods help is needed to move this to FP and not some of all those silly topics that usually makes FP. Like I said before; If you want your topic to hit front page; you have to do the following........ 1. Post any topic that has to do with Olajumoke even if she dey use toilet. 2. Post any topic that gots to do with Davido and her baby mama. 3. Post any rubbish that goes to do with how a Nairaland killed a snake at his backyard. Even if say no be you kill the snake; just talk say you dey there. 4. Post any rubbish that gots to do with psquare or don jazzy feud with Olamide. 5. The last but not the least; just post anything called RUBBISH. Thank me later

grin grin cheesy cheesy

CHIEFCLETUS:
May God bless the lady Iyabode. I pray in name of God in Heaven to make her ways easy and smooth. What a touching story. This is one Yoruba I will always admire. She is a hero. All these agbero need to emulate this Iyabo woman.
To my fellow Eastern brothers, clean up ya act! My brothers clean up for Jesus sake! Ive never heard of Yoruba woman picked up on streets of Kano or Abuja or Onitsha. Its always us. Clean up now! Stop embarassing our pride. Whose parent is tbis woman? If you no get money speak up make nwafors gather change here and there and do the right thing for ya family.

This one still managed to drag Yoruba into this. grin grin cheesy You need help bro cheesy
Re: ATTENTION " Anyone Knows This Woman? She Was Found On The Streets Of Lagos (pic) by CHIEFCLETUS: 4:07am On Feb 27, 2016
kaakulator3:

grin grin cheesy cheesy

This one still manage to drag Yoruba into this. grin grin cheesy You need help bro cheesy

you dont want me to thank the woman? that woman is an Easterner she is not Igbo but we are same region and what touch her touch me. so yes i thank the Yoruba woman, she is a hero. If you dont like it jump in lagoon nau.
Re: ATTENTION " Anyone Knows This Woman? She Was Found On The Streets Of Lagos (pic) by Nobody: 4:35am On Feb 27, 2016
CHIEFCLETUS:

you dont want me to thank the woman? that woman is an Easterner she is not Igbo but we are same region and what touch her touch me. so yes i thank the Yoruba woman, she is a hero. If you dont like it jump in lagoon nau.

CHIEFCLETUS grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: ATTENTION " Anyone Knows This Woman? She Was Found On The Streets Of Lagos (pic) by Nobody: 5:11am On Feb 27, 2016
God bless you for helping her. This is what we really need right now . everybody doing some form of good daily. So instead of ' Asking your neighbors if the have blamed Gej today please ask them what good they have done to their fellow brother today'
Re: ATTENTION " Anyone Knows This Woman? She Was Found On The Streets Of Lagos (pic) by CharleyCharley: 5:21am On Feb 27, 2016
CHIEFCLETUS:

You need medical attention ASAP.
Re: ATTENTION " Anyone Knows This Woman? She Was Found On The Streets Of Lagos (pic) by Akshow: 5:51am On Feb 27, 2016
Attached the photo of jumoke if you want this thread to make front page.
Re: ATTENTION " Anyone Knows This Woman? She Was Found On The Streets Of Lagos (pic) by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 7:48am On Feb 27, 2016

Mod do your work and move to Fp ..
Re: ATTENTION " Anyone Knows This Woman? She Was Found On The Streets Of Lagos (pic) by samuel051: 6:06pm On Feb 27, 2016
I waz hia b4 it hitz fp
Re: ATTENTION " Anyone Knows This Woman? She Was Found On The Streets Of Lagos (pic) by CHIEFCLETUS: 7:18pm On Feb 27, 2016
kaakulator3:

CHIEFCLETUS grin grin cheesy cheesy

my brother i dey salute o!
i no know wetin i chop this morning we no gree me leave house all day sef. This one call for agbo. man pikin too young to quench.

(1) (Reply)

Afsb List Is Out For The 68th Rc / Enter 200lvl With No Stress / A Welcome Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.