Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

Olajumoke Pictured With Some Staff Of Transcorp Hilton Abuja - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke Pictured With Some Staff Of Transcorp Hilton Abuja (36302 Views)

I Meet E-money Today At Transcorp Hotel Abuja / Olajumoke Chilling In Her Bath Robe In Hilton Hotel (Photo) / Olajumoke Orisaguna To Speak At Play-Forum At Hilton Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olajumoke Pictured With Some Staff Of Transcorp Hilton Abuja by Ndlistic(m): 12:33am On Feb 27, 2016
Olajumoke who flee to Abuja yesterday was seen with some of the staff of transcorp Hilton Abuja, and the welcome her with the word "thank you for our girl's warm reception"

http://www.ndubuisiude..com.ng/2016/02/olajumoke-pictured-with-staff-of.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Pictured With Some Staff Of Transcorp Hilton Abuja by Ndlistic(m): 12:33am On Feb 27, 2016
Re: Olajumoke Pictured With Some Staff Of Transcorp Hilton Abuja by Nobody: 12:37am On Feb 27, 2016
All her journey is now monitored? The last time was in the plane. But I'm happy for her sha.

What her mother said when she was interviewed touched me to the bones. She said.."Only the Almighty God has the power to change a person's story from nothing to something"

81 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Olajumoke Pictured With Some Staff Of Transcorp Hilton Abuja by duduade: 1:12am On Feb 27, 2016
Why is her head big like this

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Pictured With Some Staff Of Transcorp Hilton Abuja by Nobody: 1:29am On Feb 27, 2016
Who God has blessed no man can curse !!
Re: Olajumoke Pictured With Some Staff Of Transcorp Hilton Abuja by Bukaiske: 6:14am On Feb 27, 2016
I know dat with all dis pictures on d Internet, your haters will drink ota pia pia.............Kemi come and see oooooooooo.....Omo Iya eleja ati ponmo is moving forward oooooooooo.......

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Pictured With Some Staff Of Transcorp Hilton Abuja by sanandreas(m): 7:00am On Feb 27, 2016
ola has officially replaced tonto dike wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Pictured With Some Staff Of Transcorp Hilton Abuja by olamds(m): 7:03am On Feb 27, 2016
Going front page too?

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Pictured With Some Staff Of Transcorp Hilton Abuja by SynNelson(m): 7:06am On Feb 27, 2016
olajumoke bu Apunanwu...... tongue
Re: Olajumoke Pictured With Some Staff Of Transcorp Hilton Abuja by SynNelson(m): 7:07am On Feb 27, 2016
olajumoke bu Apunanwu
Re: Olajumoke Pictured With Some Staff Of Transcorp Hilton Abuja by Jimbiz(m): 7:11am On Feb 27, 2016
E be like say na only me never known wetin this girl dey offer Nigeria ooooo.. make una tell me wetin she dey do to help Nigeria......

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Pictured With Some Staff Of Transcorp Hilton Abuja by rheether(f): 7:19am On Feb 27, 2016
Go back to your family. Your husband is suffering quietly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Pictured With Some Staff Of Transcorp Hilton Abuja by Bukaiske: 7:36am On Feb 27, 2016
rheether:
when last did you hear from his husband? Did he complain to you?...... Abeg mind your business

30 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Pictured With Some Staff Of Transcorp Hilton Abuja by sugarbelly1: 8:21am On Feb 27, 2016
Oh dear, checkout the presidential suite is currently staying at Transcorp @

http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2016/02/olajumoke-pictured-with-some-staff-of.html

This is heaven mehnnn

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Pictured With Some Staff Of Transcorp Hilton Abuja by Enouwem(m): 9:14am On Feb 27, 2016
If this thread doesn't make front page, BAN ME

8 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Pictured With Some Staff Of Transcorp Hilton Abuja by kennyman2000(m): 9:21am On Feb 27, 2016
Na God pick her call naaaw.. When God picks ur call. Expect more!

Check my signature for ur customised wristband
Re: Olajumoke Pictured With Some Staff Of Transcorp Hilton Abuja by endtimesblog: 9:47am On Feb 27, 2016
Re: Olajumoke Pictured With Some Staff Of Transcorp Hilton Abuja by johnshagb(m): 9:47am On Feb 27, 2016
rheether:

Bad belle is allowed grin

18 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Pictured With Some Staff Of Transcorp Hilton Abuja by ejihand(m): 9:48am On Feb 27, 2016
This girl news is getting stale. Enough!!
Re: Olajumoke Pictured With Some Staff Of Transcorp Hilton Abuja by truthspeaks: 9:48am On Feb 27, 2016
Lobatan
Re: Olajumoke Pictured With Some Staff Of Transcorp Hilton Abuja by Nobody: 9:48am On Feb 27, 2016
OLA-DUMMY...OLA-USELESS...OLA-THRASH

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Pictured With Some Staff Of Transcorp Hilton Abuja by 9jaBloke: 9:48am On Feb 27, 2016
Olajumoke making front page since 2016.
Re: Olajumoke Pictured With Some Staff Of Transcorp Hilton Abuja by scachy(m): 9:48am On Feb 27, 2016
duduade:
Why is her head big like this

You need eye drop grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Pictured With Some Staff Of Transcorp Hilton Abuja by lifezone247(m): 9:48am On Feb 27, 2016
Enouwem:
You are hereby disband. grin
Re: Olajumoke Pictured With Some Staff Of Transcorp Hilton Abuja by iyatrustee(f): 9:49am On Feb 27, 2016
Only God can do this!

Sure she would pinch herself once in a while to be sure it is not a dream.

From nothing to sleeping in Nicon is not beans.

5 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Pictured With Some Staff Of Transcorp Hilton Abuja by abtywo(m): 9:49am On Feb 27, 2016
Baba God, Abeg pik my call......
Re: Olajumoke Pictured With Some Staff Of Transcorp Hilton Abuja by LyfeJennings(m): 9:49am On Feb 27, 2016
God will PUNISH ANYBODY THAT BEEF THIS GIRL.
GOD WILL PUNISH ANYBODY WHO SAYS THIS GIRL SHOULDN'T SHINE
GOD WILL PUNISH ANYBODY WHO CRITICISES WHY THIS GIRL IS CONSTANTLY ON FP
IF U THINK U HAVE A RIGHT TO BEING A CELEBRITY OR SUCCESSFUL BECAUSE U ARE EDUCATED. GOD WILL PUNISH U ALSO

10 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Pictured With Some Staff Of Transcorp Hilton Abuja by hezy4real01(m): 9:49am On Feb 27, 2016
Maybe the next one will be with Obama I don tire oooo
Re: Olajumoke Pictured With Some Staff Of Transcorp Hilton Abuja by missberthalizgh(f): 9:49am On Feb 27, 2016
In his time.He makes everything beautiful.....

4 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Pictured With Some Staff Of Transcorp Hilton Abuja by johnshagb(m): 9:49am On Feb 27, 2016
Enouwem:

Even before you finished typing it's already on the FP

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Okojie Stuns In Jumpsuit / Ladies Transformed To Toke Makinwa & Anna Banner Via Makeup / Actress Ini Edo Stuns In New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.