Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

Flavour Donates Musical Instruments To The Church Where He Started His Career - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Flavour Donates Musical Instruments To The Church Where He Started His Career (555 Views)

A Young Nairalander Just Started His Musical Career. Advice Needed? / Flavour Share A Throwback Photo Of How He Started / Video: Flavour – Dance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flavour Donates Musical Instruments To The Church Where He Started His Career by CodecJay(m): 6:44am On Feb 27, 2016
The singer shared this photos above and wrote;
“There’s always something to be thankful for! I thank God for putting me in a position to touch lives positively with my music.

As you know the road to success is never ever easy, yet with faith, hope, determination and resilience it really is possible to achieve your dreams, goals and ambitions. It was a pleasure going to thanks giving service at my church, Church of God Mission in Enugu; where my love and passion for music grew from here. I’m grateful that I can now show and extend my gratitude to my church community.” – Flavour of Africa #Thankful”

Source: http://www.mixtgist.com/2015/11/husband-catches-wife-fu-rkng-her-boss.html

Re: Flavour Donates Musical Instruments To The Church Where He Started His Career by Oblitz(m): 7:02am On Feb 27, 2016
hmm
Re: Flavour Donates Musical Instruments To The Church Where He Started His Career by Nobody: 7:03am On Feb 27, 2016
Don't 4get your little beginning
Re: Flavour Donates Musical Instruments To The Church Where He Started His Career by LouisBERG: 7:06am On Feb 27, 2016
An act of showing gratitude...some of dem celebrity have even fogetten how they started all they know is flaunting their rolex watch and louis vuitton brand online...nice one mrFLavOur
#caLLmeBERG

(1) (Reply)

Download My New Song Titled Mirror From NotjustOk / Bobie E Funniest Video / Music: Exsess – Call Heaven (paul-psquare Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.