Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:10 AM

Help Me With Font-size Reduction For A Responsive Site - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help Me With Font-size Reduction For A Responsive Site (483 Views)

What Are The Disadvantages Of A Non-responsive Site? / This Could Be The Most Responsive Site In Nigeria! / Can A Blogger Blog Be Designed To Look Like A Php Responsive Site Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Me With Font-size Reduction For A Responsive Site by SambisaKing: 7:59am On Feb 27, 2016
Am building a responsive site with bootstrap but when I scale down the site to a mobile view the font size still remain like it was on desktop.

Pls I want someone to give me the tips on how to make the font size reduce automatically once the screensize is adjusted.

Thanks for your help.
Re: Help Me With Font-size Reduction For A Responsive Site by ps3o(m): 9:13pm On Feb 29, 2016
SambisaKing:
Am building a responsive site with bootstrap but when I scale down the site to a mobile view the font size still remain like it was on desktop.

Pls I want someone to give me the tips on how to make the font size reduce automatically once the screensize is adjusted.

Thanks for your help.

use the below in the css
body {font-size:100%;}p {font-size:0.875em;/* If the baseline is 16px, this will scale the font to 14px */line-height:1em;/* This keeps the line height proportional to the font size */}

(1) (Reply)

Pls How Can I Submit My Site To Dmoz.org / A Good Developer Needed Immediately / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.