Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,502 members, 7,781,525 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:11 PM

Lagos Funny Bus Sticker: Dollars Ti Won (dollar Is Now Costly). - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Lagos Funny Bus Sticker: Dollars Ti Won (dollar Is Now Costly). (1783 Views)

What Sticker Or Emblem Do You Have On Your Car? / "My Son Is A Lawyer" Sticker On A Car In Ibadan (Pictured) / Peugeot: gggggg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Funny Bus Sticker: Dollars Ti Won (dollar Is Now Costly). by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:04am On Feb 27, 2016
I find this rather funny.

Re: Lagos Funny Bus Sticker: Dollars Ti Won (dollar Is Now Costly). by johnjay4u2u(m): 8:10am On Feb 27, 2016
wow
Re: Lagos Funny Bus Sticker: Dollars Ti Won (dollar Is Now Costly). by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:21am On Feb 27, 2016
How does this, the sticker, relate to a car that made the moderator(s) move it to car talk section?
Re: Lagos Funny Bus Sticker: Dollars Ti Won (dollar Is Now Costly). by olatunjithomas(m): 8:41pm On Jul 31, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:
How does this, the sticker, relate to a car that made the moderator(s) move it to car talk section?

Good evening bro, I hope you had a beautiful Sunday?.

sir, I want to use this medium to remind you as you have promised to support FALCONEY, that the Mr nairaland election starts 9AM tomorrow.
ones you are locate the voting thread which will created in the fashion section, simply type " I vote falconey. cc: NLjega" to make you vote valid.

don't forget,only your vote can help us achieve this goal

Thanks

TEAMFALCONEY.
Re: Lagos Funny Bus Sticker: Dollars Ti Won (dollar Is Now Costly). by olatunjithomas(m): 8:43pm On Jul 31, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:

sir, I want to use this medium to remind you as you have promised to support FALCONEY, that the Mr nairaland election starts 9AM tomorrow.
ones you are locate the voting thread which will created in the fashion section, simply type " I vote falconey. cc: NLjega" to make you vote valid.

Thanks

TEAMFALCONEY.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Funny Bus Sticker: Dollars Ti Won (dollar Is Now Costly). by GasAndOilTheory(m): 8:51pm On Jul 31, 2016
olatunjithomas:

I WOULD BE THE ORUBEBE

Thanks

TEAMFALCONEY.

(1) (Reply)

Oliverjiad Released Last Night!! / I Want To Buy Toyota Hiace Engine / What If Cars Could Fly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.