Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,274 members, 7,807,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

A Volunteer PHP Coder Wanted For an International Project - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / A Volunteer PHP Coder Wanted For an International Project (2009 Views)

Need A Coder For Your .NET Project? / Developer/coder Needed In Warri / Frontend Developer Wanted For A Project. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Volunteer PHP Coder Wanted For an International Project by DadojoReloaded(m): 8:06am On Feb 27, 2016
There's a very ambitious project my company has been working on for some time. We've come a long way and would like to add to our team an additional php developer to assist in completing the project (especially backend), so that we can achieve our JUNE/JULY deadline of completion and launch.

In return for your voluntary service, we'll offer you a 5% stake on this project you'll be working on!

Now, a brief information about the project; it's an academic publishing company, that publishes scholarly articles.

What you'll be involved with is the development of the backend for our customers, the administrators (Level 1) and super administrator (Level 2).

The features of the backend will be related to you once you indicate interest.

The Link to the Project
Thanks...
Re: A Volunteer PHP Coder Wanted For an International Project by liquid01: 2:37pm On Feb 27, 2016
Re: A Volunteer PHP Coder Wanted For an International Project by blenyo11(m): 2:39pm On Feb 27, 2016
Lets talk
08035146243 or 07053332881
Re: A Volunteer PHP Coder Wanted For an International Project by globalink: 5:47pm On Feb 27, 2016
I'm interested, i am web programmer contact:07035086097 email:elijah.segun2011@gmail.com
Re: A Volunteer PHP Coder Wanted For an International Project by Nobody: 8:24pm On Feb 27, 2016
I have forgotten how to write php codes
Re: A Volunteer PHP Coder Wanted For an International Project by DadojoReloaded(m): 10:04pm On Feb 27, 2016
dhtml18:
I have forgotten how to write php codes

Boss dhtml18... Yeah right, you sure must have forgotten how to write 'em. You speak 'em.
Re: A Volunteer PHP Coder Wanted For an International Project by Nobody: 10:19pm On Feb 27, 2016
^^^you mean, i have turned into PHP code?
Re: A Volunteer PHP Coder Wanted For an International Project by cbrass(m): 12:13am On Feb 28, 2016
*yawns * money answereth all things cheesy
Re: A Volunteer PHP Coder Wanted For an International Project by aminusanti(m): 4:54am On Feb 29, 2016
DadojoReloaded:
There's a very ambitious project my company has been working on for the past 6 months. I'll say we're fast running out of cash and would need a volunteer php developer to assist in completing the project (especially backend), so that we can achieve our JUNE deadline of completion.

In return for your voluntary service, we will offer you 50% of our stake on a similar project which we manage for one of our clients, you'll get 50% of every revenue we earn bi-annually (Usually June and December) for 2 years, we'll also offer you a 2% stake on this new project you'll be working on for Life!!!

Now, a brief information about the project; it's an online publishing company, that publishes scholarly articles.

What you'll be involved with is the developing of a backend for our clients, the administrators (Level 1) and super administrators (Level 2).

The features of the backend will be related to you once you indicate interest, then we proceed to sign the contract.

A Link to our current clients' project of which you'll be getting a 50% stake from our own stake and here is a link to my company's own project. If your are interested, please drop your whatsapp details or send me a PM.

Thanks...

Where r you located at pls?
Lets talk on whatsapp +6283832770947
Thank you
Re: A Volunteer PHP Coder Wanted For an International Project by DadojoReloaded(m): 10:42am On Feb 29, 2016
aminusanti:

Where r you located at pls? Lets talk on whatsapp +6283832770947 Thank you
In Delta, Nigeria. I've sent you a msg on whatsapp already.
Re: A Volunteer PHP Coder Wanted For an International Project by DadojoReloaded(m): 1:58pm On May 07, 2016
Please an additional php developer is needed in order for us to meet our June launch date.

Interested? send me a pm or drop your contact details.

Note that it is not a paid job (for now), but your effort will be well worth it.
Re: A Volunteer PHP Coder Wanted For an International Project by splashz(m): 3:32pm On May 07, 2016
would have helped u quickly finish in less than a month.. but me talk money..
Re: A Volunteer PHP Coder Wanted For an International Project by DadojoReloaded(m): 7:39pm On May 07, 2016
splashz:
would have helped u quickly finish in less than a month.. but me talk money..

Quite correct, but remember that a 1% share in a venture could be well worth over 1000 times of what you would be paid for the job in 5yrs.
Re: A Volunteer PHP Coder Wanted For an International Project by cbrass(m): 7:56pm On May 07, 2016
DadojoReloaded:

Quite correct, but remember that a 1% share in a venture could be well worth over 1000 times of what you would be paid for the job in 5yrs.

Whats the project about, I guess you should have gotten the guys you need nw
Re: A Volunteer PHP Coder Wanted For an International Project by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 07, 2016
Here is Thailand, we don't handle this kind of projects without good payment incentive.
Re: A Volunteer PHP Coder Wanted For an International Project by DadojoReloaded(m): 9:05pm On May 07, 2016
donjayzi:
Here is Thailand, we don't handle this kind of projects without good payment incentive.

Funny cheesy
Well, I'm glad to let you know then that this fellow from Indonesia offered to work on the project with my company

aminusanti:

Where r you located at pls?
Lets talk on whatsapp +6283832770947
Thank you

The little challenge we are having is the difference in time zone: A massive 6hrs
Re: A Volunteer PHP Coder Wanted For an International Project by DadojoReloaded(m): 9:10pm On May 07, 2016
cbrass:

Whats the project about, I guess you should have gotten the guys you need nw

If you visit the link I provided above, you'd know more about the project. However, it's for academicians. Scholars to be precise. We publish academic research.

I haven't gotten what I really need. Hence I am asking for help from programmers here. Are you a programmer and are you willing to come on board?
Re: A Volunteer PHP Coder Wanted For an International Project by cbrass(m): 9:19pm On May 07, 2016
DadojoReloaded:

If you visit the link I provided above, you'd know more about the project. However, it's for academicians. Scholars to be precise. We publish academic research.

I haven't gotten what I really need. Hence I am asking for help from programmers here. Are you a programmer and are you willing to come on board?

i am a programmer..let me go through the link first
Re: A Volunteer PHP Coder Wanted For an International Project by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 07, 2016
D Link is click bait; goodness damn it!
Re: A Volunteer PHP Coder Wanted For an International Project by cbrass(m): 9:42pm On May 07, 2016
DadojoReloaded:

have looked through the link , however i need you to be specific in which area you need me or better still what you want to do there
Re: A Volunteer PHP Coder Wanted For an International Project by cbrass(m): 9:54pm On May 07, 2016
ok i can see some links are to active yet
Re: A Volunteer PHP Coder Wanted For an International Project by DadojoReloaded(m): 10:25pm On May 07, 2016
cbrass:
ok i can see some links are to active yet

One or two are inactive. But that's not d main thing. There's need to create a backend/dashboard.
Re: A Volunteer PHP Coder Wanted For an International Project by DadojoReloaded(m): 10:27pm On May 07, 2016
crotonite:
D Link is click bait; goodness damn it!

Pardon?
Re: A Volunteer PHP Coder Wanted For an International Project by cbrass(m): 12:16am On May 08, 2016
DadojoReloaded:

One or two are inactive. But that's not d main thing. There's need to create a backend/dashboard.

Mehnn that's big work o. Lets talk via email. Adeleyecaleb@Hotmail.com
Re: A Volunteer PHP Coder Wanted For an International Project by splashz(m): 1:33am On May 08, 2016
cbrass:

if na small work him for disturb u before..
.to create for customer, admin and super admin
no be small work but I can fix it in one week.. but me talk money.... always talking money...
Rather go with some money and 2% than a whole 5% with no money presently... to fuel gen this period no be 5% something oh...

1 Like

Re: A Volunteer PHP Coder Wanted For an International Project by Kensharval(m): 4:15am On May 08, 2016
Re: A Volunteer PHP Coder Wanted For an International Project by tr3y(m): 6:25am On May 08, 2016
I would have loved to help. It seems to me that you are running against time already and I won't want to promise and not deliver.

Good luck
Re: A Volunteer PHP Coder Wanted For an International Project by DadojoReloaded(m): 4:18pm On May 08, 2016
cbrass:

Yeah, it actually is big work.
But hopefully, we can get more than 2 people on the development team to make things a little simpler by segmenting the work scope.

I sent you a message
Re: A Volunteer PHP Coder Wanted For an International Project by DadojoReloaded(m): 4:31pm On May 08, 2016
splashz:

no be small work but I can fix it in one week.. but me talk money.... always talking money...
Rather go with some money and 2% than a whole 5% with no money presently... to fuel gen this period no be 5% something oh...

I totally agree with you sir.

I have personally served and helped a lot of Nigerian youths through nairaland using my personal resources with no strings attached. I believe in the principle of sowing and reaping.

Maybe you can check this thread to see how I have sent out manuals to close to 1000 people. Free of charge.
https://www.nairaland.com/1868489/training-40-businesses-start-1000

But what if we look at your input in whatever capacity as an investment? That's another angle to it. Having a percentage share automatically makes you part of the venture and a partaker of its long term success.

If the company had cash at the moment, I probably would not have opened this thread in the first place.

Dividing the workload into different segments can reduce the scope of work for one person, thereby making our June launch date a lot more realistic.

What do you think?
Re: A Volunteer PHP Coder Wanted For an International Project by DadojoReloaded(m): 4:45pm On May 08, 2016
Kensharval:

Sent you a message on whatsapp
Re: A Volunteer PHP Coder Wanted For an International Project by cbrass(m): 8:07pm On May 08, 2016
splashz:

grin
Re: A Volunteer PHP Coder Wanted For an International Project by splashz(m): 9:00pm On May 08, 2016
DadojoReloaded:

I totally agree with you sir.

I have personally served and helped a lot of Nigerian youths through nairaland using my personal resources with no strings attached. I believe in the principle of sowing and reaping.

Maybe you can check this thread to see how I have sent out manuals to close to 1000 people. Free of charge.
https://www.nairaland.com/1868489/training-40-businesses-start-1000

But what if we look at your input in whatever capacity as an investment? That's another angle to it. Having a percentage share automatically makes you part of the venture and a partaker of its long term success.

If the company had cash at the moment, I probably would not have opened this thread in the first place.

Dividing the workload into different segments can reduce the scope of work for one person, thereby making our June launch date a lot more realistic.

What do you think?

#1. first am tinking money....

#2. nairaland get plenty good programmers. but when they see charity work or 5% in the future work they run...

#3. i believe by now u must have seen someone to work with... but if u have not... my suggestion is... how much do u have presently.. no matter how small .. the boys can manage take fuel gen..

will work all day all night and fix it quickly...
then I manage 2% and u will help me with that ur free 1000 manual sending for someone .. so DAT I can now charge the person and collect the payment from that angle... sounds better to me.. is a win win..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Apc Smart Ups Any Capacity That You Want @ Coscharis Technologies / Eschool software for secondary & primary schools management / Online Advertising In Nigeria With Flymyads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.