Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,378 members, 7,800,759 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

The Idea Was Started On Nl,thank You Seun Osewa For This Forum. Gracias!!! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Idea Was Started On Nl,thank You Seun Osewa For This Forum. Gracias!!! (3231 Views)

Thank You Sweet Jesus: MMM Just Paid Me! / Thank You MMM I Just Got Paid / Don't Post Your Email Address Or Phone Number On This Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Idea Was Started On Nl,thank You Seun Osewa For This Forum. Gracias!!! by Gazzy88(m): 9:12am On Feb 27, 2016
I'm gbenga amos,the founder of TBR(The Business Republic). The idea came as a flash to me to create a biz hub whereby new innovations regarding business will be shared between "brains" in our clime. It was founded on the platter of pride,truth,steadfastness and diligence. The first whatsapp group to have created many records and track records pertaining business in Nigeria. We are already on course and success is gradually streaming in. We are offline and online group with clear-cut goals. At this junction,we decide to make it open to all and sundry who want a better Nigeria and Africa at large. You can join the train as an investor/member and many biz avenues with thrown your way. For new entrant,there's a fee to be paid and it entails many things which includes ID cards,a stake etc. We cherish potentials above credentials. Presently we are working on agro orders to companies in lagos and this is the right time you allow your money work for you. We don't condone laziness and indolence as you will be sent packing immediately. My details could be found on my signature. Shalom!

Re: The Idea Was Started On Nl,thank You Seun Osewa For This Forum. Gracias!!! by pendusky(m): 9:50am On Feb 27, 2016
Gbenga sign me on
Re: The Idea Was Started On Nl,thank You Seun Osewa For This Forum. Gracias!!! by Gazzy88(m): 9:55am On Feb 27, 2016
Check my signature...my details are there. Thanks
Re: The Idea Was Started On Nl,thank You Seun Osewa For This Forum. Gracias!!! by Nobody: 10:23am On Feb 27, 2016
@op i believe you dont expect any Igbo to join your ethnic bussines?
Invite only Yorubas so that there will be peace.
Let it not be like Nairaland which Igbos supported wholehearted but when things got better for seun, he suddenly turned against Igbos without a second thought.
Re: The Idea Was Started On Nl,thank You Seun Osewa For This Forum. Gracias!!! by Gazzy88(m): 12:01pm On Feb 27, 2016
masterpower:
Let it not be like Nairaland which Igbos supported wholehearted but when things got better for seun, he suddenly turned against Igbos without a second thought.
lol....I'm not a tribalist bro. Must we politicize everything in this country? This hatred is rapidly killing so many things. Purge yourself of those childish thoughts and move ahead. We have more igbos than any other tribe on TBR and we have been doing well together ever since. Grow up bro and pls don't bring tribal nonsense on this thread to avoid God's wrath. I rest my case.
Re: The Idea Was Started On Nl,thank You Seun Osewa For This Forum. Gracias!!! by Nobody: 1:33pm On Feb 27, 2016
Gazzy88:
I'm gbenga amos,the founder of TBR(The Business Republic). The idea came as a flash to me to create a biz hub whereby new innovations regarding business will be shared between "brains" in our clime. It was founded on the platter of pride,truth,steadfastness and diligence. The first whatsapp group to have created many records and track records pertaining business in Nigeria. We are already on course and success is gradually streaming in. We are offline and online group with clear-cut goals. At this junction,we decide to make it open to all and sundry who want a better Nigeria and Africa at large. You can join the train as an investor/member and many biz avenues with thrown your way. For new entrant,there's a fee to be paid and it entails many things which includes ID cards,a stake etc. We cherish potentials above credentials. Presently we are working on agro orders to companies in lagos and this is the right time you allow your money work for you. We don't condone laziness and indolence as you will be sent packing immediately. My details could be found on my signature. Shalom!
bro I no see any thing for your signature. I want to join Maybe u should holla at me 08096310688
Re: The Idea Was Started On Nl,thank You Seun Osewa For This Forum. Gracias!!! by Gazzy88(m): 5:05pm On Feb 27, 2016
For those saying they can find my details in my signature,just send a whatsapp pm to 08144088142
Re: The Idea Was Started On Nl,thank You Seun Osewa For This Forum. Gracias!!! by invinzible1: 3:56pm On Feb 29, 2016
masterpower:

In the world of business it's every man for his own.. Your myopic nature will dwarf your success in my in you don't change. I'm in the group I hv benefited enough plus I'm igbo we have the nation in the group. So don't famz igbo. Cuz you don't reason as one. U should be begging to join.
Re: The Idea Was Started On Nl,thank You Seun Osewa For This Forum. Gracias!!! by debbydee(f): 4:35pm On Feb 29, 2016
hmmmm

just following.
Re: The Idea Was Started On Nl,thank You Seun Osewa For This Forum. Gracias!!! by Gazzy88(m): 1:18am On Mar 01, 2016
invinzible1:

In the world of business it's every man for his own.. Your myopic nature will dwarf your success in my in you don't change. I'm in the group I hv benefited enough plus I'm igbo we have the nation in the group. So don't famz igbo. Cuz you don't reason as one. U should be begging to join.
thanks bro for saving the thread from another battlefield of ethnic bashing.
Re: The Idea Was Started On Nl,thank You Seun Osewa For This Forum. Gracias!!! by udokpuenyi(m): 8:33am On Mar 01, 2016
masterpower:

Even what goes on nairalandwise is enough for an average Igbo ' to know himself'
You made a prophetic statement which the gullibles will not understand until when the 'jungle matures'.
Those who are now trying to counter your statement and rain abuses on you will be the first to shout crucify them
when the time comes.

Onwere nti ya nuru.
Re: The Idea Was Started On Nl,thank You Seun Osewa For This Forum. Gracias!!! by Davida3333: 12:25pm On Aug 29, 2020
Sign me in
Re: The Idea Was Started On Nl,thank You Seun Osewa For This Forum. Gracias!!! by Shallomine(m): 10:09am On Mar 28, 2023
On Mar 23
Free Information: This Secret System Makes at Least ₦6m Per Day

I'm presenting you a very lucrative business opportunity.

There's a secret avenue or may I say process for generating a lot of Bitcoins every day. The process is not completely legal, that's why it is kept top secret. Keep reading.

The system uses a Bitcoin fork that functions on the same Blockchain Networks as Bitcoins to generate massive amounts of Bitcoins every day. This is top secret recently uncovered by me during research.

The process requires the efforts of many people. This isn't something a single person can do and start enjoying all alone. It requires a team. The larger the team, the more Bitcoins we can get.

By my calculations, if all things are done well with the cooperation of the team, each individual would get nothing less than ₦6m on a daily basis in a team of 100 people.

We already revealed the secret in our group. You don't have to pay any money to know this secret. You'll read it immediately you join the group because it's already there. Getting the secret is absolutely free. We are only trying to raise a team so that we can explore and exploit this secret system together. A larger team means more money.

If you're interested in becoming a member of the team, you can join us today. All members have free access to the secret which we have already spilled in our Telegram Group.

You can join Aces Holders Group to read everything in full details.

As I said earlier, it's not a legal means of getting Bitcoins but you can easily use this medium to raise any amount of capital you need for any legit business you want to do.

The economy is harsh right now and things are going to get more difficult because the federal government would remove fuel subsidy soon. No one cares about us, we need to help ourselves.

Search Telegram for the group called Aces Holders. Let's make a team to start making money together and help ourselves out of this harsh times.

We can only admit a limited number of people, so please hurry up and join the group. It's free to join, information is also free, so no hassle.

You can also join using this link: t5me/holdtheaces. For this link to work, change the figure '5' to ' .'. Use 't.' instead of 't5' to make the link a working link.
Re: The Idea Was Started On Nl,thank You Seun Osewa For This Forum. Gracias!!! by Shallomine(m): 10:10am On Mar 28, 2023
On Mar 23
Free Information: This Secret System Makes at Least ₦6m Per Day

I'm presenting you a very lucrative business opportunity.

There's a secret avenue or may I say process for generating a lot of Bitcoins every day. The process is not completely legal, that's why it is kept top secret. Keep reading.

The system uses a Bitcoin fork that functions on the same Blockchain Networks as Bitcoins to generate massive amounts of Bitcoins every day. This is top secret recently uncovered by me during research.

The process requires the efforts of many people. This isn't something a single person can do and start enjoying all alone. It requires a team. The larger the team, the more Bitcoins we can get.

By my calculations, if all things are done well with the cooperation of the team, each individual would get nothing less than ₦6m on a daily basis in a team of 100 people.

We already revealed the secret in our group. You don't have to pay any money to know this secret. You'll read it immediately you join the group because it's already there. Getting the secret is absolutely free. We are only trying to raise a team so that we can explore and exploit this secret system together. A larger team means more money.

If you're interested in becoming a member of the team, you can join us today. All members have free access to the secret which we have already spilled in our Telegram Group.

You can join Aces Holders Group to read everything in full details.

As I said earlier, it's not a legal means of getting Bitcoins but you can easily use this medium to raise any amount of capital you need for any legit business you want to do.

The economy is harsh right now and things are going to get more difficult because the federal government would remove fuel subsidy soon. No one cares about us, we need to help ourselves.

Search Telegram for the group called Aces Holders. Let's make a team to start making money together and help ourselves out of this harsh times.

We can only admit a limited number of people, so please hurry up and join the group. It's free to join, information is also free, so no hassle.

You can also join using this link: t5me/holdtheaces For this link to work, change the figure '5' to ' .'. Use 't.' instead of 't5' to make the link a working link.

(1) (Reply)

Introducing Nigeria's First Formal Over The Counter Market / I'm Looking For A Serious Investor / How Forex Trading Changed My Life Till Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.