Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

Secret About Dubai Job For Nigerians Immigrants - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Secret About Dubai Job For Nigerians Immigrants (12394 Views)

Shell Global Latest Job Opportunities For Nigerians (May 2018) / Lady Looking For A Job For Her Boyfriend On Twitter / Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Secret About Dubai Job For Nigerians Immigrants by ssssh: 10:39am On Feb 27, 2016
Take care!

7 Likes

Re: Secret About Dubai Job For Nigerians Immigrants by Yseone(m): 11:37am On Feb 27, 2016
Trying so hard to understand what you actually meant,,,maybe I should turn ma device upside down

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Secret About Dubai Job For Nigerians Immigrants by 247Dior(m): 12:37pm On Feb 27, 2016
Op please expanciate further grin grin grin grin we are not comprehending
Re: Secret About Dubai Job For Nigerians Immigrants by sleeknaija(m): 12:54pm On Feb 27, 2016
what procedures do one need to get dubai visa?
Re: Secret About Dubai Job For Nigerians Immigrants by ssssh: 1:14pm On Feb 27, 2016
@ Yseone don't turn yourself up side down. Email me and drop your contact to narrate what l mean better.

solorunfemi22@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Secret About Dubai Job For Nigerians Immigrants by minasota(f): 1:23pm On Feb 27, 2016
sleeknaija:
what procedures do one need to get dubai visa?
I'm also interested
Re: Secret About Dubai Job For Nigerians Immigrants by ssssh: 1:29pm On Feb 27, 2016
Interested Nairalander don't hesitate to contact me.

1 Like

Re: Secret About Dubai Job For Nigerians Immigrants by foriz4u(m): 1:32pm On Feb 27, 2016
ssssh:
@ Yseone don't turn yourself up side down. Email me and drop your contact to narrate what l mean better.

scammer!!! why should she email u to get explanation? I'd you can't explain what you opened the thrend for to the general public then you simply shouldn't have opened it in the 1st instance with the intention of defrauding ppl by using a cheap tackist of explaning in private.

guys be warn! scam alert on d move

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Secret About Dubai Job For Nigerians Immigrants by ssssh: 1:32pm On Feb 27, 2016
Yseone:
Trying so hard to understand what you actually meant,,,maybe I should turn ma device upside down

call 07053172162.
Re: Secret About Dubai Job For Nigerians Immigrants by foriz4u(m): 1:34pm On Feb 27, 2016
Yseone:
he's a scammer o u better wat h ur back.
Re: Secret About Dubai Job For Nigerians Immigrants by ssssh: 1:36pm On Feb 27, 2016
foriz4u:

scammer!!! why should she email u to get explanation? I'd you can't explain what you opened the thrend for to the general public then you simply shouldn't have opened it in the 1st instance with the intention of defrauding ppl by using a cheap tackist of explaning in private.
guys be warn! scam alert on d move

Why scammer my fellow Nairalander.

Dubai government and travel agent in Nigeria are careful about public image and reputation of there country not like Nigerian where no one give a damn.

That a hint of a secret box for the few once who to travel to Dubai and see SUCCESS!!!!.

Good luck.
Re: Secret About Dubai Job For Nigerians Immigrants by ssssh: 1:41pm On Feb 27, 2016
foriz4u:

he's a scammer o u better wat h ur back.

I'm not a scammer my dear. Do l request money from you or any anything?

Well, girls thought could be fun atimes.

You often think to the extreme while what you are protecting can be found elsewhere, which you often attach to more important ISSUES and life success!
Re: Secret About Dubai Job For Nigerians Immigrants by foriz4u(m): 2:04pm On Feb 27, 2016
ssssh:

Why scammer my fellow Nairalander.

Dubai government and travel agent in Nigeria are careful about public image and reputation of there country not like Nigerian where no one give a damn.

That a hint of a secret box for the few once who to travel to Dubai and see SUCCESS!!!!.

Good luck.
then no need disclosing it in the first place.

also, I forbid you to speak wrongly about my country. Nigeria is the best place in the world. you don't need to say things you are not certain about. ok!

5 Likes

Re: Secret About Dubai Job For Nigerians Immigrants by ssssh: 2:12pm On Feb 27, 2016
Yseone:

well, l keep my fingers crossed.
You don't need to discourage other Nairalander.

A hint of a ice drop is good for the WISE!.

Not all important info. Can be disclosed on AIR.

If you need further info. call 07053172162 or solorunfemi22@yahoo.co.uk.
Re: Secret About Dubai Job For Nigerians Immigrants by freeage7(m): 2:27pm On Feb 27, 2016
If you are interested in working in Dubai just send me an e-mail freeage7719@gmail.com.
Re: Secret About Dubai Job For Nigerians Immigrants by Nobody: 4:45pm On Feb 27, 2016
Your english is just out of this world...continue.
Success in your endeavours.
God Bless
Re: Secret About Dubai Job For Nigerians Immigrants by Skywalker5(m): 6:11pm On Feb 27, 2016
Do people still fall for this type of email or call me agent scam?
Re: Secret About Dubai Job For Nigerians Immigrants by ssssh: 6:31pm On Feb 27, 2016
Skywalker5:
Do people still fall for this type of email or call me agent scam?

Advisory note. Don't misinterpret me please.
Re: Secret About Dubai Job For Nigerians Immigrants by 4C2215131: 6:33pm On Feb 27, 2016
Yseone:

Hahahaha... Hehehehe... You're so funny!
Re: Secret About Dubai Job For Nigerians Immigrants by solochris(m): 8:21pm On Feb 27, 2016
Oga go pack well abeg, if u dont Have anything to share here, den u better go bk to ur bed n sleep. nobody has money to waste now.

1 Like

Re: Secret About Dubai Job For Nigerians Immigrants by ssssh: 8:28pm On Feb 27, 2016
solochris:
Oga go pack well abeg, if u dont Have anything to share here, den u better go bk to ur bed n sleep. nobody has money to waste now.

Mr Nobody and mouth piece for everybody. Go back school and learn English make if you fit dey contribute where elite dey share idea on way forward.

People i dey talk to have calling in this morning with high nairaland traffic based on our need.

Many graduate out there with no jobs and looking for way out!
Re: Secret About Dubai Job For Nigerians Immigrants by solochris(m): 8:54pm On Feb 27, 2016
ssssh:

Mr Nobody and mouth piece for everybody. Go back school and learn English make if you fit dey contribute where elite dey share idea on way forward.

People i dey talk to have calling in this morning with high nairaland traffic based on our need.

Many graduate out there with no jobs and looking for way out!

lol, bad market today
Re: Secret About Dubai Job For Nigerians Immigrants by ADVERTBOARD: 10:03pm On Feb 27, 2016
There are truly few works in Dubai but not worth wasting resources (money,energy etc) on. Invest your over 500,000 naira in Nigeria and not on doing house maid or security personnel in Dubai . If you want to get a job in Dubai, get a visa,buy your ticket and fly. Truly some sort of consultations are highly necessary but many wont release the truth.
Maybe if time permits,I will someday give useful hints on how to enter Dubai as a first timer without getting stranded.

NOTE : You can book your ticket without any assistant but Visa needs to be processed from U.A.E

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Secret About Dubai Job For Nigerians Immigrants by minasota(f): 12:40am On Feb 28, 2016
ADVERTBOARD:
There are truly few works in Dubai but not worth wasting resources (money,energy etc) on. Invest your over 500,000 naira in Nigeria and not on doing house maid or security personnel in Dubai . If you want to get a job in Dubai, get a visa,buy your ticket and fly. Truly some sort of consultations are highly necessary but many wont release the truth.
Maybe if time permits,I will someday give useful hints on how to enter Dubai as a first timer without getting stranded.

NOTE : You can book your ticket without any assistant but Visa needs to be processed from U.A.E
please i'm interested!
Re: Secret About Dubai Job For Nigerians Immigrants by suco01(m): 1:30am On Feb 28, 2016
Look @ dis scammer 419 of d highest disorder. Mayb u shd go and relearn wrk frm ur boss. Who will fall for all dis trash u post. U av jst wasted ur xperience in scam learning to achive zero... Fooooo**ooooooool

1 Like

Re: Secret About Dubai Job For Nigerians Immigrants by suco01(m): 1:34am On Feb 28, 2016
minasota:
please i'm interested!

Go to travel section on Nairaland u'll knw more abt travelling to dubai and qatar. Do let a clueless nature play on u.
Re: Secret About Dubai Job For Nigerians Immigrants by mu2sa2: 5:24am On Feb 28, 2016
247Dior:
Op please expanciate further grin grin grin grin we are not comprehending
Expatiate, not expanciate. Get the pronunciation right - ix-pei-shi-et, accent on "pei" - and remember that the word has no "n" and "c".

2 Likes

Re: Secret About Dubai Job For Nigerians Immigrants by Chigorkizz(m): 5:26am On Feb 28, 2016
interesting.
Re: Secret About Dubai Job For Nigerians Immigrants by Nobody: 8:08am On Feb 28, 2016
ssssh:

of cos Dts d Nxt thing
Re: Secret About Dubai Job For Nigerians Immigrants by drss(m): 9:34am On Feb 28, 2016
ssssh:

drsuya@outlook.com
Re: Secret About Dubai Job For Nigerians Immigrants by MrBen10(m): 10:01am On Feb 28, 2016
Op is a pure scammer.

After the email. he will ask u to send the money for the sim card and also the money for activation.

And i guess he also own the site "Dubizzle" he is advertising

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Some Of The Reasons You Are Not Getting Dream Jobs / Nscdc Latest / About Customs Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.