Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. (88119 Views)

"That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React / My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me / My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by francescainnoce(f): 11:29pm On Feb 27, 2016
Sleep with her at your own peril
Sleep with her and die a thousand death whilst you're alive
Sleep with her and watch your late dad( may his soul continue to rest in peace) turn in his grave
Sleep with her and have death still away your priceless life and have another man sleep with your wife.
Let me tell you sir op
Actually let me ask you first: what's the worst that could actually happen if you don't get this money you need now..?
1- you drop out of uni- write the uni authority a letter and have to repeat one or two years?
2- again can I ask you; if you are the bread winner of the family, why are you in uni NOW
Can't you go out there and work and at the same time sponsor your siblings to school instead since you the bread winner and take care of your mum?
Or are you expecting your siblings to go and get hard job and sponsor you the bread winner...
Please don't get me upset now...I beg you...
You need advice?mtcheeeeew
C'mon sense not truly c'mon
You'd better suspend uni for now ( to return after two years maximum) and go find a job and support your family.
You'd better Go and support your mum now she needs you the most.
If nairaland-ers should help you now out of this financially, how long do you want to beg
When next that woman calls: look to her face and tell her you dropped out of uni and watch her wallow in loss. And you go sleep with her now and she watch you wallow in agony for life... The choice is yours

10 Likes

Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by Motherfucker2: 11:32pm On Feb 27, 2016
joliyp:
bible say flee it means your favour is about come

Just answer this.
Have you ever had sex ??

9 Likes

Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by creamylicious(f): 11:33pm On Feb 27, 2016
Dohmeenick, biko nick the woman's pussy but make sure say money dey for hand before dicknick go drive

5 Likes

Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by initialize(m): 11:33pm On Feb 27, 2016
Dohmeenick:
Please how do I handle this situation??
I am in a fixed,and I need your help..
I have an old family friend,we have come a very long way,she's almost my dad's age,though my dad is late now.

This woman has been disturbing me for a long period of two years now,but I couldn't fall for her flashy gifts and her so called love.

I confided in my close friend,he said I should have sex with the woman,but by the grace of God I'm a disciplined person,and I refused...

A year ago before my father died,he always advice me that no matter how bad I become,I should never sleep with a married woman,and I know that's one thing I need to avoid in order to make my late dad happy wherever he is.

Right now I'm in my final year in University of calabar,things has not been easy with me and my siblings,since my dad died,I have been the bread winner of the family because my mom suffered from stroke after my dad passed on..

I need some amount of money to round up in school with my project,I have looked for money everywhere,but it seems God has turned his face on me and my family.

This woman who is my last hope,has promised to give me the money and even more if only I reciprocate her advances,and my friend is insisting I do it.

But I'm so confused now,do I sleep with a married woman in order to get money,or listen to my fathers dead wishes and my self discipline..?? Please what do I do??My life,family,education is at stake,I really need help and God's intervention.

What stops you from making money while schooling when you know your situation?

If you don't feel any guilty conscience about it, then do what pleases you.

If you are an undergraduate and you don't know how to make money by yourself yet, then you cannot become an entrepreneur.
Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by 2tees03(f): 11:34pm On Feb 27, 2016
[quote author=kodedbis post=43311754]Nairalanders surprises me for the first time, everybody that hv commented on the thread hv said it all but it seems the op as made up his mind he just needed little encouragement from nairander which his not getting, @op, u can follow ur mind[n/quote] Exactly my thought, he has made up his mind already! He jst want to nl to talk.
Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by Sunkyphil(m): 11:35pm On Feb 27, 2016
don't try it just av dis pix in ur mind having sex with someone dat is ur mum's age mate HW wud it look like?don't give in to her advances
Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by DukeNija(m): 11:36pm On Feb 27, 2016
Dohmeenick:
But she is my last hope..I don't have anyway of getting income

Shes not your last hope bro.
Remember your Father. He saw this coming hence the advice he gave to you.

That woman is wicked and evil. She might have a diabolical plan against you.

1 Like

Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by Nobody: 11:36pm On Feb 27, 2016
fvck her jare....we live in d present

1 Like

Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by Gerrard59(m): 11:36pm On Feb 27, 2016
Edwinmason:
sleeping with a married woman...the implications and curses is too much

If that's so, majority of Nigerian men are cursed. Isn't the same men who have side chicks everywhere?

5 Likes

Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by Melahou(m): 11:37pm On Feb 27, 2016
Angelberry:
Don't do it cos it will be difficult to stop

Guess you are speaking from experience wink
Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by sonoble: 11:37pm On Feb 27, 2016
Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by Nobody: 11:37pm On Feb 27, 2016
initialize:
What stops you from making money while schooling when you know your situation....

You ma you believ this concocted shit. Haba
Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by Nobody: 11:38pm On Feb 27, 2016
Run like Joseph, then go to prison, who kws u may become the next president.

3 Likes

Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by Nobody: 11:38pm On Feb 27, 2016
I don't believe this story is real. My mind keeps telling me the OP is framing this story to gather people's sympathy or even get financial help.

8 Likes

Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by Rhea(f): 11:38pm On Feb 27, 2016
Dohmeenick:
I have an old family friend,we have come a very long way,she's almost my dad's age,though my dad is late now.

This woman has been disturbing me for a long period of two years now,but I couldn't fall for her flashy gifts and her so called love.

I confided in my close friend,he said I should have sex with the woman,but by the grace of God I'm a disciplined person,and I refused...

A year ago before my father died,he always advice me that no matter how bad I become,I should never sleep with a married woman,and I know that's one thing I need to avoid in order to make my late dad happy wherever he is.

Right now I'm in my final year in University of calabar,things has not been easy with me and my siblings,since my dad died,I have been the bread winner of the family because my mom suffered from stroke after my dad passed on..

I need some amount of money to round up in school with my project,I have looked for money everywhere,but it seems God has turned his face on me and my family.

This woman who is my last hope,has promised to give me the money and even more if only I reciprocate her advances,and my friend is insisting I do it.

But I'm so confused now,do I sleep with a married woman in order to get money,or listen to my fathers dead wishes and my self discipline..?? Please what do I do??My life,family,education is at stake,I really need help and God's intervention.

[size=18pt]Seems like you have already done the deed and now seek some form of public approval. But assuming I am wrong, bros no enter dia. Na one chance be that. Married woman to.to dey chop head follow. Run like Carl Lewis wey dey pursue Usain Bolt.[/size]

1 Like

Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by slap1(m): 11:39pm On Feb 27, 2016
Dohmeenick:
But she is my last hope..I don't have anyway of getting income

It's like you have already filled the form and want us to sign it. undecided

6 Likes

Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by Bitojoe(m): 11:39pm On Feb 27, 2016
Motherfucker2:
You have been having sex for more than 20 years without being paid or getting gifts from women, You have been giving out free sex.

Why not have the same sex but this time you will be getting paid.
Opportunity comes only once.

did u remember wat happened to david wen he did it?
Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by Nobody: 11:39pm On Feb 27, 2016
grin grin grin grin cheesy

Men do it all the time to ladies! tongue
You better give, do ,as she talk tongue tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by huntila(m): 11:40pm On Feb 27, 2016
Dohmeenick. What department is yours? Your matric number? Your project topic and what chapter/stage are you on currently?

1 Like

Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by Nobody: 11:41pm On Feb 27, 2016
Dohmeenick:

How much do you need for ur project ?

If Nigerians can help Olajumoke, they will help you.

1 Like

Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by Bucutie(f): 11:41pm On Feb 27, 2016
Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by eminent007(m): 11:41pm On Feb 27, 2016
@ op, your mata tire me.

Everybody dey advise you against doing it and you come up with more excuses.

Since you've made up your mind to yansh her, why bother bring it up?

Biko go do wetin you wan do.
NB: anything your eye see for dere, no come here tell us ooo.

Ashawo lasan lasan

2 Likes

Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by initialize(m): 11:42pm On Feb 27, 2016
MULLAH123:

You ma you believ this concocted shit. Haba

Bro, It's not like i believe but I have no reason to doubt him either...

I would have contributed some money to him so that he can know there's always a way out in all situation but then I remember my time as an undergrad and what I did to pay my way through the Uni which made me change my mind about giving him some money.

I think he's just lazy or he never see suffering yet.

1 Like

Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by Nobody: 11:42pm On Feb 27, 2016
EggovinMma:
grin grin grin grin cheesy grin

What is funny ?

That women dont blackmail men with sex ?
Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by IamLadyB: 11:42pm On Feb 27, 2016
Dohmeenick:
Already tried that,but everyone is complaining of money...

Bros, this is a smart way so soliciting for help. I pray that help will find you IJN.
Nice one
Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by Achorise: 11:43pm On Feb 27, 2016
Even if she isn't married, bro it deadly. Choose between greatness and mediocrity, sin and life, poverty and prosperity. Remember Joseph, He made his choice, you saw where it landed him to.His friends would have called him mugu, juu man, yeye, but @ the end he saw his choice though brought setbacks and hardships but @ the end he saw God's glory.yours won't be an exception.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by sarutobie(m): 11:43pm On Feb 27, 2016
King James Bible
Her house is the way to hell, going down to the chambers of death. Proverbs 7:27

New International Version
Her feet go down to death; her steps lead straight to the grave. Proverbs 5:5

The Bible does not mince words when it comes to the adulterous woman.. It is a sure path to the grave..
Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by uchwar1: 11:44pm On Feb 27, 2016
She can never be ur last hope. Patience my brother

1 Like

Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by mazizitonene(m): 11:44pm On Feb 27, 2016
Dohmeenick:

[size=20pt]NEVER I REPEAT NEVER SLEEP WITH A MARRIED WOMAN. MY FATHER WARNED ME ABOUT THIS TOO[/size] HE'S STILL ALIVE THOUGH ..........something big is coming, dont push yourself overboard

5 Likes

Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by christaddicted: 11:45pm On Feb 27, 2016
Hmmmmmm... This your case is a very small challenge.. I love challenges, they are like scaffoldings to a greater height in faith.. It makes me pray more..
BTW,Why ask for God's intervention when you've made her your LAST HOPE? Forget her & seek God.. She's a mere mortal..
Turn to God now,pray like never, brother. And you will see for yourself. Except you don't know this God.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by koboko69: 11:45pm On Feb 27, 2016
If it was me sha....

Plz take note; if it was me...

Well

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Poses With Her Adult Toy On FB, Sparks Heated Reactions (photos) / I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What / She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.