Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,315 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. (88122 Views)

"That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React / My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me / My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by initialize(m): 11:57pm On Feb 27, 2016
MULLAH123:

But I have seen this some years back, no be now. And as you righlty said, he never see anything yet. They say necessity is the mother of all inventions.

So na format?
Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by hammedkola(m): 12:00am On Feb 28, 2016
Dohmeenick:
hehe...I do many jobs o,but were talking about 230k,I just need little more help

230k?, Which type of school project is that?

2 Likes

Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by achorladey: 12:01am On Feb 28, 2016
Proverbs 6:26 - 29 will help your case.
Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by Levelzguy(m): 12:01am On Feb 28, 2016
all dese people telling you not to do it wont lift a finger to help you when the chips are down..i wont tell you to do it either buh this life na give and take oh,there's no free lunch even in freetown.you give what you have to get what you want.i mean what the hell right!!! life is depressingly difficult enuf..all dose ur rules dont apply na jungle u dey..ur dad wey dey form advice how much did he leave behind for you..my one cent though.best wishes

1 Like

Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by Mackson01: 12:01am On Feb 28, 2016
Don't trade away your precious destiny. The devil know your are a great man and want to steal your glory in the lap of potiphar wife. Run for your life. Look for odd jobs or petty business to see yourself thru school. Temptation usually preceeds breakthrough.
Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by Emilo247(f): 12:02am On Feb 28, 2016
Don't do it ooooo
Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by Nobody: 12:02am On Feb 28, 2016
Dohmeenick:
But she is my last hope..I don't have anyway of getting income
Seems u have ur mind made to do it.
Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by NemzySeries(m): 12:03am On Feb 28, 2016
Dohmeenick:
are u God? it only appears as ur last hope based on human calculations.....allow God surprise u bro

1 Like

Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by crackhouse(m): 12:03am On Feb 28, 2016
this sad story is a scam

3 Likes

Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by favouryemmy: 12:04am On Feb 28, 2016
@op pm me. Plz dont sleep with that woman. plz. Im expecting your pm.
Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by favouryemmy: 12:05am On Feb 28, 2016
Dohmeenick:
Please how do I handle this situation??
I am in a fixed,and I need your help..
I have an old family friend,we have come a very long way,she's almost my dad's age,though my dad is late now.

This woman has been disturbing me for a long period of two years now,but I couldn't fall for her flashy gifts and her so called love.

I confided in my close friend,he said I should have sex with the woman,but by the grace of God I'm a disciplined person,and I refused...

A year ago before my father died,he always advice me that no matter how bad I become,I should never sleep with a married woman,and I know that's one thing I need to avoid in order to make my late dad happy wherever he is.

Right now I'm in my final year in University of calabar,things has not been easy with me and my siblings,since my dad died,I have been the bread winner of the family because my mom suffered from stroke after my dad passed on..

I need some amount of money to round up in school with my project,I have looked for money everywhere,but it seems God has turned his face on me and my family.

This woman who is my last hope,has promised to give me the money and even more if only I reciprocate her advances,and my friend is insisting I do it.

But I'm so confused now,do I sleep with a married woman in order to get money,or listen to my fathers dead wishes and my self discipline..?? Please what do I do??My life,family,education is at stake,I really need help and God's intervention.

@op, pm me. Plz dont sleep with that woman. plz.
Im expecting your pm. private message I mean
Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by macaranta(m): 12:06am On Feb 28, 2016
Avoid that like a plague @OP
Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by darlenese(f): 12:06am On Feb 28, 2016
Op I think u are indirectly trying to beg niaralanders money angry
You just cook up this story so that people will sympatise with u and dole out money to u, undecided

As for me. think u are just a lazy ass, as an undergraduate , there are so many menial jobs u can do to make ends meet, life is about planning , you knew your project would cost u so much money and u have no helper, what plans did u make ? You think u can earn pity by saying submision of the project expires in a months time undecided u dive Zuma rock

Op wake up and face the realities of life, there are no free meals anywhere , times are hard and people must work hard as well

4 Likes

Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by tosyne2much(m): 12:06am On Feb 28, 2016
swaggzo:
WHAT IF THE MODS ASKS FOR SEXx TO MOVE THIS TO FP, WOULD YOU MAKE ANOTHER THREAD TO COMPLAIN ABOUT IT? ?
Bwhahahahahahaha lmao cheesy You ehn cheesy
Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by Nobody: 12:07am On Feb 28, 2016
Like NIKE

Just do it
Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by Nobody: 12:07am On Feb 28, 2016
u know what 1k each can do for this guy? I know what it feels like to be stranded during final year.
Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by Nobody: 12:09am On Feb 28, 2016
missyadorable:
I don't understand you @ op

Men can go any length to have sex.

Sex is always a trophy for men,irrespective of who they do it with

For a "small" boy,university student to sleep wt a married woman and be paid for it is the greatest achievement.

A lot to brag to the world about,u know what u will conquer?

Most guys telling u not to do it are envious of u,most of them are Straffing married women without even getting a kobo,just for morale sake and u are here,getting worked up.

Meanwhile,how much have u made sleeping with single ladies,the ones u lure with sweet mouth to bed,with money,etc..abi u never poke to.to before?

The ball is in your court! Use your head!!

Manna doesn't fall frm heaven anymore

Lol. grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
This your advice na acid.
Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by fitinwell: 12:10am On Feb 28, 2016
230,000 for final year project... Haba.. That amount self suprised the Devil..

2 Likes

Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by Nobody: 12:11am On Feb 28, 2016
Melahou:

Guess you are speaking from experience wink
Is there anytime a sin is easy to stop? The woman will take advantage of what he did and won't let him stop

1 Like

Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by Maski87: 12:12am On Feb 28, 2016
Boy you Bleep,that pussey good what are you waiting for
Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by Jesuschild: 12:15am On Feb 28, 2016
I pity ur situation bt if u r truly d son of ur fada, u'll surely listen nd obey him weda dead or alive(on dis 1). Though u kinda sound lyk ur mind waz made up b4 nw bt just seeking 4 som1 oda dan ur friend 2 justify ur action. Young man it shud nt b 2 hard 4 u since ur late fada told.
know dat after d darkest part of d nyt comes morning, ur morning will soon com.
Flee from her lest u fall. Gud luck

1 Like

Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by cybug: 12:17am On Feb 28, 2016
Y'all forming holy... How many sugar daddy una don fvck? How many girls you don plank? Is the sin of sleeping with someone's wife different from sleeping with another man's daughter you're not married to?

I for don do the deed without even coming to nairaland to seek for approval.

All those that adviced he should not do it should contribute atleast 5k each to solve his problem.... Na that time you go hear different stories cheesy you want God to send money from heaven undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by skimmer01(m): 12:20am On Feb 28, 2016
Guy why not go out there and hustle instead of looking for sugar mummy
Dohmeenick:

1 Like

Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by AfroKnight: 12:20am On Feb 28, 2016
A married woman hellbent on sleeping with you? And you cannot even see how odd it is? With all her money, she still prefers you over the numerous gigolos out there?

Bro, reason am o. Very suspicious. Nor go use yourself do experiment. Go to your course adviser and ask for steps on how to put your study on hold. Do that then go and hustle.

Don't be afraid to hustle.
Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by mikolo80: 12:22am On Feb 28, 2016
francescainnoce:
Sleep with her at your own peril
Sleep with her and die a thousand death whilst you're alive

David Solomon and they were the lords chosen

Sleep with her and watch your late dad( may his soul continue to rest in peace) turn in his grave

no dead person ever recorded to have turned in their gradually na sentiment

Sleep with her and have death still away your priceless life and have another man sleep with your wife.

all the ppl sleeping with each other how many don die (apart from magun how many % sef)

Let me tell you sir op
Actually let me ask you first: what's the worst that could actually happen if you don't get this money you need now..?

no project
he has to raise money for school fees and the same project again next year
will delay job and salary by another year
will delay family feeding by another year

1- you drop out of uni- write the uni authority a letter and have to repeat one or two years?
2- again can I ask you; if you are the bread winner of the family, why are you in uni NOW
Can't you go out there and work and at the same time sponsor your siblings to school instead since you the bread winner and take care of your mum?
Or are you expecting your siblings to go and get hard job and sponsor you the bread winner...
Please don't get me upset now...I beg you...
You need advice?mtcheeeeew
C'mon sense not truly c'mon
You'd better suspend uni for now ( to return after two years maximum) and go find a job and support your family.
You'd better Go and support your mum now she needs you the most.
If nairaland-ers should help you now out of this financially, how long do you want to beg
When next that woman calls: look to her face and tell her you dropped out of uni and watch her wallow in loss. And you go sleep with her now and she watch you wallow in agony for life... The choice is yours
my bad, I no read finish. but you've said it all. point is sin na sin whether fornication (which he prolly into or adultery which were carrying for head) if hem wan chop frog him for kuma chop the wan with egg
Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by Nobody: 12:24am On Feb 28, 2016
Motherfucker2:
You have been having sex for more than 20 years without being paid or getting gifts from women, You have been giving out free sex.

Why not have the same sex but this time you will be getting paid.
Opportunity comes only once.

You're just a motherfucker! undecided
Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by tochyano(m): 12:25am On Feb 28, 2016
Dohmeenick:
Please how do I handle this situation??
I am in a fixed,and I need your help..
I have an old family friend,we have come a very long way,she's almost my dad's age,though my dad is late now.

This woman has been disturbing me for a long period of two years now,but I couldn't fall for her flashy gifts and her so called love.

I confided in my close friend,he said I should have sex with the woman,but by the grace of God I'm a disciplined person,and I refused...

A year ago before my father died,he always advice me that no matter how bad I become,I should never sleep with a married woman,and I know that's one thing I need to avoid in order to make my late dad happy wherever he is.

Right now I'm in my final year in University of calabar,things has not been easy with me and my siblings,since my dad died,I have been the bread winner of the family because my mom suffered from stroke after my dad passed on..

I need some amount of money to round up in school with my project,I have looked for money everywhere,but it seems God has turned his face on me and my family.

This woman who is my last hope,has promised to give me the money and even more if only I reciprocate her advances,and my friend is insisting I do it.

But I'm so confused now,do I sleep with a married woman in order to get money,or listen to my fathers dead wishes and my self discipline..?? Please what do I do??My life,family,education is at stake,I really need help and God's intervention.

Please what's the movie title tongue
Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by MarieSucre(f): 12:26am On Feb 28, 2016
I hate when someone in a position of superiority decides to abuse that power. For crying out loud, you're an agile and willing young man. There are a hosts of productive things you can do for her other than sexx. I bet there are somethings that require physical strength that she could delegate to you, in that way you would have rendered a service to her and then she can pay you with the "school money". But she decides to waste it on konji.

OP see if you can convince her that you can be useful to her and her business(if she has one) in other ways. If she no gree, the she can get the fucck out. Do not compromise your values or principles.

2 Likes

Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by mikolo80: 12:26am On Feb 28, 2016
HKCOMPANY:
This is surely not good for you
Money problem is temporary one , sleeping with a married woman is a permanent problem which money can't even solve, you can't use the first to solve the second.leave that woman she is evil, find another geniue solution
how is it permanent
Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by Nobody: 12:29am On Feb 28, 2016
The question all of you should ask is what is he doing with 230k we are talking of uni o. Na ur dept. U wan renovate? Something fishy here.

5 Likes

Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by just2endowed: 12:33am On Feb 28, 2016
Motherfucker2:
You have been having sex for more than 20 years without being paid or getting gifts from women, You have been giving out free sex.

Why not have the same sex but this time you will be getting paid.
Opportunity comes only once.

Speaking of the devil
Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by tuscani: 12:35am On Feb 28, 2016
I think your father already saw this coming, he may be dead, but his advice is not dead ! listen to him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Poses With Her Adult Toy On FB, Sparks Heated Reactions (photos) / I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What / She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.