Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,449 members, 7,808,603 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

"Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) (42459 Views)

Pastor Prays Over Brooms In Church, Gives Members To Sweep Away Evil. Photos / Pastor Turns His Members Into Sheeps & Goats Inside Church (video) / "We Killed Michael Jackson" - Nigerian Girl 'Confesses' In Church (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by timidapsin(m): 10:54am On Feb 27, 2016
Another Video from me again cheesy cheesy

Lots of Miracles happening this days
Well who am i to judge any one smiley

Pastor prays for a young boy who he claimed had one hand longer than the other,
And the hand started growing back to normal

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbbktBTixCQ

source: http://youtube.com/timidapsinvids

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by ladyF(f): 10:54am On Feb 27, 2016
Hahahahaha TIMIDAPSIN again.

This na ojoro tins. The pastor would have measured both hands with a tape and let us know the before and after measurements. Who knows if the guy shortened his left hand grin Maybe na miracle sha angry

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by timidapsin(m): 10:54am On Feb 27, 2016
Lalasticlala OAM4j ishilove mynd44

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by timidapsin(m): 10:56am On Feb 27, 2016
mostwanted7 harmored tobenanaa sinaj come watch this ( Ladyfangry did you use juju ni? how did you comment immediately after i posted shocked )
Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by sinaj(f): 11:05am On Feb 27, 2016
timidapsin:
mostwanted7 harmored tobenanaa sinaj come watch this ( Ladyfangry did you use juju ni? how did you comment immediately after i posted shocked )
5 nights of Glory

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by johnydon22(m): 11:07am On Feb 27, 2016
Jesus Christ grin why would Africans mumu like this na... grin grin ... Watch the video and have a good laugh at how mumuish people can be ..

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by timidapsin(m): 11:08am On Feb 27, 2016
sinaj:
5 nights of Glory
Is that the name of the church?

2 Likes

Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by Liljeez(m): 11:21am On Feb 27, 2016
ladyF:

This na ojoro tins. The pastor would have measured both hands with a tape and let us know the before and after measurements. Who knows if the guy shortened his left hand grin Maybe na miracle sha angry
You forgot to add...

Its LadyF again

8 Likes

Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by sinaj(f): 11:26am On Feb 27, 2016
timidapsin:

Is that the name of the church?
salvation ministry

3 Likes

Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by Weah96: 6:09pm On Feb 27, 2016
To put this up as evidence of your deity is to [size=18pt]openly[/size] admit that the deity is fictional. Or that you're serving his opponent/nemesis. Those are the only two available choices.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by xerxesII: 7:01pm On Feb 27, 2016
Smh...the church in my hood was just as bad. The fakeness is one reason I withdrew from Christianity. . .

The power of the holy spirit is responsible for making sure you act like you have lost brain function, making you look like you are having a seizure, and making you babble incoherently.

How are these people not embarrassed by their
pretense?

_fuckery at its finest grin

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by johnw74: 4:33am On Feb 28, 2016
I went to a diffrent church once, and the pastor said to a man that had come up to the stage to be healed, that his problem was that one of his legs was longer than the other.
Although this man looked normal, the pastor had him sit on the floor and the man was obviously in this with the pastor, he had one leg pulled back a little so that it looked about two inches shorter than the other one.
The pastor then prayed God to make this man's leg the same length as his other one, and then the man moved his foot forward, and the pastor said stop Lord you have gone to far (the Lord didn't know when to stop) and then the man's foot backed up to the same length as the other, and the man stood up hopping and bouncing like an imbercile, he was healed.

After that another man in the audience came forward, with the soul and heel of one of his shose about two inches thick, he obviously had one leg shorter than the other, and the pastor avoided healing him and was healing others who had come forward.
When only this man was left, the pastor talked to him and the man was swaying with excitment that he was about to be healed, and the pastor told him, that's the devil inside of you, you don't have faith to be healed.

Don't leave Christianity because of all the charaletians in it, the Bible warns it will be like that in the last days.

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by VcStunner(m): 5:54am On Feb 28, 2016
Abeg carry all these voodoo go far jare.... till I see it happen to me, all this video thing will never make sense to me and many others like me

4 Likes

Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by ZUBY77(m): 11:50am On Feb 28, 2016
Story.
He also downloaded Egusi Soup from Samsung Galaxy.

3 Likes

Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by Sijo01(f): 11:51am On Feb 28, 2016
cheesy cheesy miraculous miracle........ That's salivation Ministry, Port Harcourt. Headed by Pastor David ibiyomi

5 Likes

Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by Lordtrillion(m): 11:52am On Feb 28, 2016
Really shocked shocked
Hahaha, I was even thinking the Guy has no hand or probably amputated. Abegi, make this pastor just respect himself oh angry grin grin

3 Likes

Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by damilareoye: 11:53am On Feb 28, 2016
Their is power in the name of Jesus,

To break every chain,
To break every chains.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by omorttee4u(m): 11:54am On Feb 28, 2016
ladyF:

Where 's your signature na. '' is Lady f again cheesy cheesy cheesy

Is it that, you not in the mood smiley
Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by Sunkyphil(m): 11:54am On Feb 28, 2016
end time
Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by SweetOlive(f): 11:55am On Feb 28, 2016
I believe this. Glory to God

4 Likes

Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by bunmioguns(m): 11:55am On Feb 28, 2016
In Craig David voice

I am walking away

1 Like

Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by eendada: 11:57am On Feb 28, 2016
Creative Miracle. God does wonders

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by Firefire(m): 11:57am On Feb 28, 2016
According to bible, the end times will be marked by widespread deception, counterfeit miracles, and the appearance of false prophets.

"For false messiahs and false prophets will rise up and perform great signs and wonders so as to deceive, if possible, even God's chosen ones." Matthew 24:24

5 Likes

Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by hezy4real01(m): 11:57am On Feb 28, 2016
Wonderful Glory to Jesus

3 Likes

Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by rattlesnake(m): 11:58am On Feb 28, 2016
Great

1 Like

Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by danbrowndmf(m): 11:58am On Feb 28, 2016
ladyF:

That's not ojoro.i watch that programe life.i was there. Even one of my school boy with HIV went for test after that programe,the HIV turns Negative. The name of the programe is 5Nights Of Glory in salvation Ministry.

21 Likes

Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by goodlifehyd(m): 11:58am On Feb 28, 2016
The topic makes it sound like the dude got an amputated hand before
Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by Elzends(m): 11:59am On Feb 28, 2016
undecideddi egwu
I was expecting to see a pishure of a growing arm, only for me to see 2 perfectly normal arms.

2 Likes

Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by Sijioke(m): 12:00pm On Feb 28, 2016
Without Even Watching The Video Some Have Started Criticising, That Is The Same Lack Of Faith We Face In Nigeria Today.

2 Likes

Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by onadana: 12:00pm On Feb 28, 2016
That's suppose to be news...

1 Like

Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by VocalWalls: 12:00pm On Feb 28, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin

make i no talk make problem no find me. The naira weakness and fuel scarcity are enough already.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe / Onitsha Catholic Diocese schools and hospitals they owns(photo) / 94-Year-Old Kenyan Man Baptized With 5,000 Litres Of Boiled Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.