Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,888 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria, The Fulanis (fulbe) Or The Igbos? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria, The Fulanis (fulbe) Or The Igbos? (17749 Views)

Gimi Fulbe (fulani Music) / The Killing Of Fulanis In Numan, Adamawa Would Not Go Unpunished - Sultan / The Tribe That Has The Highest Number Of Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria, The Fulanis (fulbe) Or The Igbos? by Nobody: 11:09am On Feb 27, 2016
Sincerely speaking I have been carefully studying the Nigerian ladies for about some years now, and I have come to conclusion that Fulanis are the most beautiful followed by the Igbos. Looking at it, state wise, the most beautiful faces are from Katsina followed by Imo. You may not believe it until you probably followed my method. I used students as my source of data. I began my research at GSS Tudun Wada Wuse Zone 4 Abuja. That is the biggest Government Secondary School in the heart of Abuja. I was in GSS Tudun Wada from 2001 to 2007 and the most beautiful ladies I met were Fulanis followed by the Igbos. To be more specific from Katsina and Imo States respectively. In 2009, I extended my research work to university, ABU Zaria in particular, the biggest University in West Africa and the second largest University in Africa. There are more ladies in ABU Zaria than any other University in West Africa. I presented my research topic to a group of friends in form of argument, a friend suggested that we shall visit various state gatherings during unionism meetings and scholarship payments and we carried it out. We stayed in ABU Zaria for 5 years. Each time we go out for sampling, there are more beautiful faces from katsina than any other state.
I decided to make use of my service year to carryout more effective research on Igbo ladies. I made a preliminary survey and found out that Igbo ladies preferred to go Akwa Ibom State for their NYSC than any other state, perhaps due to proximity and state welfare towards corp members. I chose Akwa Ibom State and I was luckily posted there. On reaching NYS orientation camp at Nsit Atai, Akwa Ibom State I got a friend Ugonma who happens to be an Igbo lady. I explained to her what my research is all about and she promised to help me carry it out. We were about 2500 on camp out of which 70% were ladies and most of them were Igbos. We were on camp for 3 weaks, during our stay me and Ugonma have chat with so many beautiful Igbo ladies. From the result of our discussion, we found out that there are more beautiful Igbo ladies from Imo State than any other South Eastern state.
CONCLUSION
Every Nigerian tribe has beautiful ladies however, Fulanis are more beautiful than others followed by the Igbos.
LIMITATIONS
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Re: Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria, The Fulanis (fulbe) Or The Igbos? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 27, 2016
Beauty is subjective.

2 Likes

Re: Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria, The Fulanis (fulbe) Or The Igbos? by zenith4biz(m): 8:47pm On Feb 27, 2016
Seconded
Re: Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria, The Fulanis (fulbe) Or The Igbos? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Mar 11, 2016
Fulani

1 Share

Re: Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria, The Fulanis (fulbe) Or The Igbos? by cckris: 1:14pm On Mar 11, 2016
These African Arabs are not Fulani.
Re: Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria, The Fulanis (fulbe) Or The Igbos? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 11, 2016
cckris:
These African Arabs are not Fulani.

Loool! Jealous much?

1 Like

Re: Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria, The Fulanis (fulbe) Or The Igbos? by curi00: 3:14pm On Mar 11, 2016
mukhtar1013:
[color=#550000]Sincerely speaking I have been carefully studying the Nigerian ladies for about some years now, and I have come to conclusion that Fulanis are the most beautiful followed by the Igbos. Looking at it, state wise, the most beautiful faces are from Katsina followed by Imo. You may not believe it until you probably followed my method. I used students as my source of data. I began my research at GSS Tudun Wada Wuse Zone 4 Abuja. That is the biggest Government Secondary School in the heart of Abuja. I was in GSS Tudun Wada from 2001 to 2007 and the most beautiful ladies I met were Fulanis followed by the Igbos. To be more specific from Katsina and Imo States respectively. In 2009, I extended my research work to university, ABU Zaria in particular, the biggest University in West Africa and the second largest University in Africa. There are more ladies in ABU Zaria than any other University in West Africa. I presented my research topic to a group of friends in form of argument and we carried it out.
Your method hahahha like beauty it's a science hahahhaha
Seriously that's your point of view, you can't study beauty. If I go far away you remember some of stupid people that studied how black african woman are less beautiful than others. They tried to prove technically and scientifically how they are not beautiful.
I know that's was probably not your intention but your research remember me of that.
Beauty is subjective, you have the right to have your opinion but that's only your opinion!! it's not technical or whatever.

1 Like

Re: Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria, The Fulanis (fulbe) Or The Igbos? by curi00: 3:23pm On Mar 11, 2016
mukhtar1013:
Fulani
Those women are indeed gorgeous but Fulanis are more diversified than that

Re: Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria, The Fulanis (fulbe) Or The Igbos? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 11, 2016
Igbo ladies

Re: Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria, The Fulanis (fulbe) Or The Igbos? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 11, 2016
curi00:

Your method hahahha like beauty it's a science hahahhaha
Seriously that's your point of view, you can't study beauty. If I go far away you remember some of stupid people that studied how black african woman are less beautiful than others. They tried to prove technically and scientifically how they are not beautiful.
I know that's was probably not your intention but your research remember me of that.
Beauty is subjective, you have the right to have your opinion but that's only your opinion!! it's not technical or whatever.
Please read the full story
Re: Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria, The Fulanis (fulbe) Or The Igbos? by curi00: 1:07am On Mar 12, 2016
mukhtar1013:

Please read the full story
I did. All I said to you is Beauty is subjective, Fulanis are the most beautiful in Nigeria and Igbos came in second, that's your opinion. To me, Fulanis are very beautiful too but that's my own opinion, some people can disagree with me.
For example, to me Beyonce is beautiful, for my mother she is not, there is no science when it comes to beauty.

1 Like

Re: Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria, The Fulanis (fulbe) Or The Igbos? by Nobody: 8:32am On Mar 12, 2016
curi00:

I did. All I said to you is Beauty is subjective, Fulanis are the most beautiful in Nigeria and Igbos came in second, that's your opinion. To me, Fulanis are very beautiful too but that's my own opinion, some people can disagree with me.
For example, to me Beyonce is beautiful, for my mother she is not, there is no science when it comes to beauty.
You are absolutely right, infact that is what I said the limitation of my research.

1 Like

Re: Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria, The Fulanis (fulbe) Or The Igbos? by chacoonder(m): 1:48pm On Mar 12, 2016
@Op, I disagree with you on your choice of Northern State...I have been to the north and i can tell you categorically that Adamawa state has the most beautiful fulani women in Africa.
Re: Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria, The Fulanis (fulbe) Or The Igbos? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Mar 12, 2016
chacoonder:
@Op, I disagree with you on your choice of Northern State...I have been to the north and i can tell you categorically that Adamawa state has the most beautiful fulani women in Africa.

It's a matter of opinion but blood, Katsina just has the perfect balance. complexion wise, education wise, accent wise and everything wise. I'm guessing you've never been there.
Re: Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria, The Fulanis (fulbe) Or The Igbos? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Mar 12, 2016
chacoonder:
Probably cos of the mixing with Shuwa Arabs.
Re: Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria, The Fulanis (fulbe) Or The Igbos? by Nobody: 5:31am On Mar 13, 2016
princey83:

Probably cos of the mixing with Shuwa Arabs.

Lol! ignorance everywhere. how in Gods name did you come up with that? a good number of fulanis are extremely light skinned, sometimes even more light skinned than the shuwas. but the colour of the skin isnt all beauty is about.
Re: Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria, The Fulanis (fulbe) Or The Igbos? by Junior66(m): 8:22am On Mar 13, 2016
chacoonder:
Thats what i have always heard too. Never lived there sha. Just lived very close in Taraba (less than 20 minutes to Adamawa state). But i admire more the northern girls i have seen in Kano.
Re: Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria, The Fulanis (fulbe) Or The Igbos? by chacoonder(m): 10:37am On Mar 13, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

It's a matter of opinion but blood, Katsina just has the perfect balance. complexion wise, education wise, accent wise and everything wise. I'm guessing you've never been there.
Hmmm....someone is going sentimental here kiss

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Oba Babatunde Ajayi Installed As Akarigbo Of Remo Land (Live Pictures) / Canadian Igbo Jew Explains Why Igbo Are Jews / Edwin Azike, Kidnapped Imo Monarch Killed, Body Dumped In Market Square

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.