Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,555 members, 7,809,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

I Feel Like Sleeping With My Host's Daughter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Feel Like Sleeping With My Host's Daughter (10413 Views)

Man Grabs Lady's Chest, Reveals To Continue Sleeping With Different Women. Photo / South African Friends Beat A Man For Secretly Sleeping With Four Of Them (Video) / I Feel Like I'm The Freshest Guy In The World - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feel Like Sleeping With My Host's Daughter by Luvlgenius(m): 11:48am On Feb 27, 2016
I need help

I traveled out of town and chilling at a family friends house for some time till I sort myself out. His only daughter is amazing, beautiful and sexy. She singlehandedly takes care of their home and has been nice to me. I chat her up once in awhile and she is a good girl. Any man's dream wife. My dream wife.

I fell for her, tried to kiss her once and she warned me against it. Then last week we were alone and she cuddled up to me. I enjoyed touching and kissing her neck cos she won't let me kiss her lips. Having her in my arms turned me on and I almost forked her if not that she ran from me. Since then she changed. I don't know what to do.

I love this girl and my host will feel disrespected if he knows I m finding it hard to resist his daughter. I m confused cos I still have like 2 weeks to stay at their place and seeing her everyday is killing me.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Feel Like Sleeping With My Host's Daughter by Cutehector(m): 11:49am On Feb 27, 2016
Self control please. cool

10 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Sleeping With My Host's Daughter by SUPERPACK: 11:50am On Feb 27, 2016
fuckgratulations

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Sleeping With My Host's Daughter by Lovetinz(m): 11:52am On Feb 27, 2016
Cutehector:
Self control please. cool
Don't 'self control'.
Post your hospital pictures here,
when your hosts would have castrated you.

13 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Sleeping With My Host's Daughter by Kenzico(m): 11:53am On Feb 27, 2016
See temptation...Please try and Control ur Mojo
Re: I Feel Like Sleeping With My Host's Daughter by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 27, 2016
I dont see why U cant date their daughter if Ur intentions are good. They will be pleased too

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: I Feel Like Sleeping With My Host's Daughter by halfricanadian(f): 11:55am On Feb 27, 2016
Don't control ya sef cheesy

Please knack nd knack

10 years wen ur daughter narrates her true life story remember dis ur post grin i need videos of d knackin abeg kiss kiss.

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Sleeping With My Host's Daughter by goldbim(f): 11:57am On Feb 27, 2016
In emmanuella's voice*shhhhh*RESPECT URSELF*.really,even if you have any affection,just save it for later.it doesn't speak well because it'l look like you are taking advantage of her parents hospitality...if you are chanced to later meet in the future,cool!

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Sleeping With My Host's Daughter by Marlvin(m): 11:58am On Feb 27, 2016
i bu mugu .

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Sleeping With My Host's Daughter by kilode100(f): 12:02pm On Feb 27, 2016
She wants the thing, give the fucking thing to her and be done with it.

I hate slow guys mehn..

See your fucking mouth like I almost forked her?.. When has almost ever helped anyone?..

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel Like Sleeping With My Host's Daughter by dikeigbo2(m): 12:05pm On Feb 27, 2016
You are an I'd.iot.,people like you are the cause that made people to be scary of strangers......you better not think with that in between your legs.

7 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Sleeping With My Host's Daughter by rollUP(m): 12:06pm On Feb 27, 2016
The girl sef want the preeq!

Just find a way maybe carry her out and have fun then the kingdom must surely open.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Sleeping With My Host's Daughter by rollUP(m): 12:08pm On Feb 27, 2016
kilode100:

I hate slow guys mehn..

See your fucking mouth like I almost forked her?.. When has almost ever helped anyone?..

Lol. U gat no chill. Ur signature sef don talk am finish

4 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Sleeping With My Host's Daughter by ozy4christ(f): 12:11pm On Feb 27, 2016
Y do u allow lust 2 control you?think of what d family wil do and take u for if they find out u slept with their daughter. U BETTER TAME DAT THING BEFORE IT TAMES U

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Feel Like Sleeping With My Host's Daughter by Topestbilly(m): 12:17pm On Feb 27, 2016
Kilode, y ar u so pained over dis matter na?

kilode100:

I hate slow guys mehn..

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Sleeping With My Host's Daughter by cruzita(f): 12:17pm On Feb 27, 2016
undecided konji again?
Re: I Feel Like Sleeping With My Host's Daughter by KingRex1(m): 12:27pm On Feb 27, 2016
First ask her out for real, love her, caress her.. Then take it from dere.

But if u dont love her or want a relationship, forget it!

Unless u two come to a consensus to have casual sex.
Re: I Feel Like Sleeping With My Host's Daughter by Adeyinka1758(m): 12:35pm On Feb 27, 2016
All About Sex
Re: I Feel Like Sleeping With My Host's Daughter by Atlantian: 12:43pm On Feb 27, 2016
The opened their house for you, give you free food, and free bed. They gave you free pillow and free water.Now you want to Bleep their daughter. The OP is a complete mor0n who deserves no other help in this lifetime.

9 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Sleeping With My Host's Daughter by grad2012(f): 1:52pm On Feb 27, 2016
SUPERPACK:
fuckgratulations
lols
Re: I Feel Like Sleeping With My Host's Daughter by grad2012(f): 1:58pm On Feb 27, 2016
Wow wow wow at 'I almost forked her if not that she ran from me'.mr man pls try an control yourself.
Re: I Feel Like Sleeping With My Host's Daughter by Smartguy001(m): 2:05pm On Feb 27, 2016
Ur intentions says it all u jst wan fvck d man daughter dats all...leave d small girl alone b4 u spoil her life 4 her papa...but if by mistake u r 4 real den wait till lata, but I no trust ppl like u grin ....hmmmnn bros use ur no6 abeg not ur mumu third leg shikina.... angry
Re: I Feel Like Sleeping With My Host's Daughter by Smartguy001(m): 2:25pm On Feb 27, 2016
Luvlgenius:
I need help

I traveled out of town and chilling at a family friends house for some time till I sort myself out. His only daughter is amazing, beautiful and sexy. She singlehandedly takes care of their home and has been nice to me. I chat her up once in awhile and she is a good girl. Any man's dream wife. My dream wife.

I fell for her, tried to kiss her once and she warned me against it. Then last week we were alone and she cuddled up to me. I enjoyed touching and kissing her neck cos she won't let me kiss her lips. Having her in my arms turned me on and I almost forked her if not that she ran from me. Since then she changed. I don't know what to do.

I love this girl and my host will feel disrespected if he knows I m finding it hard to resist his daughter. I m confused cos I still have like 2 weeks to stay at their place and seeing her everyday is killing me.

Ur intentions says it all u jst wan fvck d man daughter dats all...leave d small girl alone b4 u spoil her life 4 her papa...but if by mistake u r 4 real den wait till lata, but I no trust ppl like u ....hmmmnn bros use ur no6 abeg not ur mumu third leg shikina.... angry
Re: I Feel Like Sleeping With My Host's Daughter by sirjakez(m): 2:37pm On Feb 27, 2016
kilode100:

I hate slow guys mehn..

Mehn ur comment is dope

5 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Sleeping With My Host's Daughter by Kondomatic(m): 2:42pm On Feb 27, 2016
Atlantian:
The opened their house for you, give you free food, and free bed. They gave you free pillow and free water.Now you want to Bleep their daughter. The OP is a complete mor0n who deserves no other help in this lifetime.
What is more painful is that people are actually encouraging him to do it.
Re: I Feel Like Sleeping With My Host's Daughter by Sunkyphil(m): 3:18pm On Feb 27, 2016
ao old is she
Re: I Feel Like Sleeping With My Host's Daughter by oluseyiforjesus(m): 3:24pm On Feb 27, 2016
If u sex dat girl den u are ingrate......
Re: I Feel Like Sleeping With My Host's Daughter by princy80(m): 5:10pm On Feb 27, 2016
sex is different from rape. as long as she no b minor......u know d rest
Re: I Feel Like Sleeping With My Host's Daughter by Luvlgenius(m): 6:08pm On Feb 27, 2016
She is not a minor and old enof to be married. I no de fall easily for any woman, I don't even pray, but this girl is always on my mind. She apologized for touching me...whuch Naija girl can do that??

I know it will be disrespectful to my host but I Can't help myself
Re: I Feel Like Sleeping With My Host's Daughter by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 27, 2016
Luvlgenius:
I need help

The family welcomed a pervert to their home thinking you're a fam friend.

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Sleeping With My Host's Daughter by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 27, 2016
u shld b£ asham£d of urs£lf...u cant stay just 2wks witout woman,u want to tak£ it out on d gal...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Telegram +18 Channel / My Profile Picture is Really Happening / Do Women Even Like Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.