Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,974 members, 7,806,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:53 AM

Do Not Date Extremely Pretty Girls If You Are Not A Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Not Date Extremely Pretty Girls If You Are Not A Man (6750 Views)

These Are The Reasons Why I Never Approach Pretty Girls. / Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age / Why You Shouldn't Approach Extremely Pretty Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Not Date Extremely Pretty Girls If You Are Not A Man by automatix: 12:53pm On Feb 27, 2016
A man is matured enough to feel secured around a pretty woman, an extremely pretty woman.

I called this friend just to say hello as it's been long we talked.

And the next thing I heard is "who are you" "why are you calling her?", "that's how you people will be disturbing my girl"

"Don't call this line again",

"I don't share my girl with anyone"

What do guys think? I couldn't stop laughing though!
Re: Do Not Date Extremely Pretty Girls If You Are Not A Man by sinaj(f): 1:11pm On Feb 27, 2016
Unsecured lol

1 Like

Re: Do Not Date Extremely Pretty Girls If You Are Not A Man by dajoaneke(m): 1:18pm On Feb 27, 2016
Honestly?? She gave him the phone to harrass you. I've seen a lot of girls do this.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Not Date Extremely Pretty Girls If You Are Not A Man by menabae(f): 1:20pm On Feb 27, 2016
grin grin....funny
Re: Do Not Date Extremely Pretty Girls If You Are Not A Man by Nobody: 1:21pm On Feb 27, 2016
hmm very true
Re: Do Not Date Extremely Pretty Girls If You Are Not A Man by automatix: 1:22pm On Feb 27, 2016
dajoaneke:
Honestly?? She gave him the phone to harrass you. I've seen a lot of girls do this.
nope... I haven't spoken to her in days. so how can that be?

1 Like

Re: Do Not Date Extremely Pretty Girls If You Are Not A Man by Burnnotice(m): 1:33pm On Feb 27, 2016
that's how a guy stole my man....
Re: Do Not Date Extremely Pretty Girls If You Are Not A Man by automatix: 1:35pm On Feb 27, 2016
Burnnotice:
undecided are you gay?

6 Likes

Re: Do Not Date Extremely Pretty Girls If You Are Not A Man by Burnnotice(m): 1:36pm On Feb 27, 2016
automatix:
undecided are you gay?
yea
Re: Do Not Date Extremely Pretty Girls If You Are Not A Man by geni340(f): 1:40pm On Feb 27, 2016
Burnnotice:
Re: Do Not Date Extremely Pretty Girls If You Are Not A Man by Synzu(m): 1:41pm On Feb 27, 2016
Burnnotice:
yea
Why are you gay?

1 Like

Re: Do Not Date Extremely Pretty Girls If You Are Not A Man by Synzu(m): 1:43pm On Feb 27, 2016
geni340:
Your boobi can make him turn straight, truss me winkcheesy

1 Like

Re: Do Not Date Extremely Pretty Girls If You Are Not A Man by automatix: 1:48pm On Feb 27, 2016
Burnnotice:
yea
oh cool
Re: Do Not Date Extremely Pretty Girls If You Are Not A Man by cruzita(f): 1:49pm On Feb 27, 2016
well that's it for u
Re: Do Not Date Extremely Pretty Girls If You Are Not A Man by Burnnotice(m): 1:50pm On Feb 27, 2016
Synzu:

Why are you gay?
I stopped having feelings for ladies 4 months ago.... don't know why...but I do feel aroused around guys...
Re: Do Not Date Extremely Pretty Girls If You Are Not A Man by Burnnotice(m): 1:51pm On Feb 27, 2016
automatix:
oh cool
if everyone in Nigeria is like you' we wouldn't have to hide.
Re: Do Not Date Extremely Pretty Girls If You Are Not A Man by Synzu(m): 1:52pm On Feb 27, 2016
Burnnotice:
I stopped having feelings for ladies 4 months ago.... don't know why...but I do feel aroused around guys...

So you saying you don't feel a tickle on ur thighs when you see curvy bootylicious ladies around??
Re: Do Not Date Extremely Pretty Girls If You Are Not A Man by automatix: 1:52pm On Feb 27, 2016
Burnnotice:
if everyone in Nigeria is like you' we wouldn't have to hide.
lol. I don't care about what people do with their lives buddy. They are called adults for a reason, aren't they?

1 Like

Re: Do Not Date Extremely Pretty Girls If You Are Not A Man by Burnnotice(m): 1:54pm On Feb 27, 2016
Synzu:

So you saying you don't feel a tickle on ur thighs when you see curvy bootylicious ladies around??
hell no!
Re: Do Not Date Extremely Pretty Girls If You Are Not A Man by Burnnotice(m): 1:56pm On Feb 27, 2016
automatix:
lol. I don't care about what people do with their lives buddy. They are called adults for a reason, aren't they?
thumbs up man' you know the dumbest thing? Most people that criticize are into something far worse!
Re: Do Not Date Extremely Pretty Girls If You Are Not A Man by Synzu(m): 1:57pm On Feb 27, 2016
Burnnotice:
hell no!

If it wasn't like that all these years, don't you think you should seek help or something

1 Like

Re: Do Not Date Extremely Pretty Girls If You Are Not A Man by Burnnotice(m): 1:59pm On Feb 27, 2016
Synzu:

If it wasn't like that all these years, don't you think you should seek help or something
hmmm maybe it has been' just I never figured out early enough....
Re: Do Not Date Extremely Pretty Girls If You Are Not A Man by Synzu(m): 2:00pm On Feb 27, 2016
Burnnotice:

But you used to be attracted to women right?
Re: Do Not Date Extremely Pretty Girls If You Are Not A Man by Burnnotice(m): 2:03pm On Feb 27, 2016
Synzu:

But you used to be attracted to women right?
yea' but never strong as what I feel for my type of man now
Re: Do Not Date Extremely Pretty Girls If You Are Not A Man by automatix: 2:06pm On Feb 27, 2016
Burnnotice:
thumbs up man' you know the dumbest thing? Most people that criticize are into something far worse!
sure.... nobody is a saint.

I used to feel awkward when I read about gays but like everything life, we grow into wisdom and see things on much broader spectrum as we grow older and wiser smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Not Date Extremely Pretty Girls If You Are Not A Man by Burnnotice(m): 2:11pm On Feb 27, 2016
automatix:
sure.... nobody is a saint.

I used to feel awkward when I read about gays but like everything life, we grow into wisdom and see things on much broader spectrum as we grow older and wiser smiley
hmmm not everyone will feel the same way bro....life is more than what we see or feel.
Re: Do Not Date Extremely Pretty Girls If You Are Not A Man by digitite: 2:40pm On Feb 27, 2016
Just be your own man.
Re: Do Not Date Extremely Pretty Girls If You Are Not A Man by sevantex(m): 3:53pm On Feb 27, 2016
He will just kill himself out of worry. U either man up and accept that ur "pretty" babe is urs witout d necessary policing or u await high bp.

Btw, i never get hw gays dont like all the loveliness and fineness in women, its their life sha so we respect it regardless
Re: Do Not Date Extremely Pretty Girls If You Are Not A Man by automatix: 3:59pm On Feb 27, 2016
Burnnotice:
hmmm not everyone will feel the same way bro....life is more than what we see or feel.
sure it is. There are too many problems plaguing the world to be bothered about how someone chose to live their life. I have other things to worry about than who is gay or not.
Re: Do Not Date Extremely Pretty Girls If You Are Not A Man by automatix: 4:00pm On Feb 27, 2016
digitite:
Just be your own man.
sure bro. the babe is damn too pretty and the guy is scared. But I do know where it will all end. smiley
Re: Do Not Date Extremely Pretty Girls If You Are Not A Man by automatix: 4:03pm On Feb 27, 2016
Burnnotice:
bro, something led to it. I don't believe in the hormonal ish about being gay. It's habit cultivated after being around a certain kind of people. When goat wey dey eat yam begin follow the one wey dey eat cocao yam, him sef go begin eat cocoa yam. simples

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Any Man That Requests For DNA Test Is A Bastard - Lady / I Got Pregnant And Abandoned By My Boyfriend. / I Will Ever Live To Regret My Extra Marital Affair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.