Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

Things You Can Still Buy With 5naira In Nigeria. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Things You Can Still Buy With 5naira In Nigeria. (929 Views)

Shocking GT Bank ATM Dispenses 5Naira Note / What Can 5naira Buy? / Is 5naira Note Useless In The Market Already?? (2) (3) (4)

Things You Can Still Buy With 5naira In Nigeria. by Misterpaul(m): 3:05pm On Feb 27, 2016
What can you buy with N5 naira now in Nigeria.

Today, i went to mum's shop to spend some time with her. I was still in her shop when a little boy came with a 200naira note that he wanted to buy bobo drink and biscuit. So i started thinking, when i was at that boy's age i never had 200naira just like that.

I could remember when i was in primary school, 5naira used to be my school pocket money then. And then i could buy various things with the 5naira.

Then, with 2naira i'll buy Guguru ati Epa(groundnut and popcorn) during break time and after school close i'll buy Jombo (ppl wey grow for Lagos knw wat it is) 1naira and agidi jollof 2naira, which i eat on my way home.

But, now I'm wondering if 5naira can actually buy anything again in Nigeria. Even sweets biscuits and pure water can more be gotten with 5naira.

cc: lalasticlala
Re: Things You Can Still Buy With 5naira In Nigeria. by Oyiboman69: 3:07pm On Feb 27, 2016
I see,says d blind man....

Re: Things You Can Still Buy With 5naira In Nigeria. by iamfrankenstein(m): 3:10pm On Feb 27, 2016
G
Re: Things You Can Still Buy With 5naira In Nigeria. by Laitesmart(m): 3:19pm On Feb 27, 2016
Even beggars dey reject that amount... I no wan use ma hand type am
Re: Things You Can Still Buy With 5naira In Nigeria. by Misterpaul(m): 4:05pm On Feb 27, 2016
iamfrankenstein:
G
G for goat.
Re: Things You Can Still Buy With 5naira In Nigeria. by Misterpaul(m): 4:08pm On Feb 27, 2016
Laitesmart:
Lol..why you no wan use your habd type am.. na so 5 naira useless to you reach?
Re: Things You Can Still Buy With 5naira In Nigeria. by alhaji04: 5:22pm On Feb 27, 2016
Laitesmart:

lol, funny.
Re: Things You Can Still Buy With 5naira In Nigeria. by Baroba(m): 3:44am On Feb 28, 2016
Tom tom
Re: Things You Can Still Buy With 5naira In Nigeria. by Sirpluv: 6:56am On Feb 28, 2016
Sweets cheesy grin grin Chewing gum
Re: Things You Can Still Buy With 5naira In Nigeria. by laurel03(m): 12:02pm On Feb 28, 2016
5N biscuit still dey now, sweet,gum and even kulikuli etc

Grand Horizon Window Blinds And Interior Decor / Why I Am Not Interested In MMM - Blogabouttech.com / Please I Need Your Advice

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9