Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,704 members, 7,802,095 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

Saraki Buys New N330million Cars - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Buys New N330million Cars (81296 Views)

Nigeria Buys New Aircraft From Russia / Fayose Buys Corn From A Woman At Iju-Itaogbolu Road (Photos) / Ambode Buys Roasted Plantain From A Roadside Trader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Buys New N330million Cars by Yksoul(m): 6:50pm On Feb 27, 2016
I HAVE SAID IT,NIGERIAN YOUTHS LETS UNITE AGAINST CORRUPTION,AGAINST THESE POLITICIANS (APC,PDP,KOWAE.T.C) USING AND GIVING US MONEY TO SUPPORT,AGAINST PARTISAN BUT GOOD GOVERNMENT.SS,SW,SE,NC,N LETS WAKE UP BEFORE THEY DESTROY NIGERIA,BECAUSE IF THEY DESTROY NIGERIA,THEY HAVE HOUSES ABROAD TO RUN TO.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Buys New N330million Cars by aresa: 6:51pm On Feb 27, 2016

Saraki and Innoson motors chairman

Oga INNOSON, see your new friends who can not put their money where their mouth is, you just got conned and deceived..

Hypocritical Twitter constituency buy only Nigerian Senator , what do you have to say about you and your senate colleagues splashing over N300 million on foreign cars instead of INNOSON.?

Re: Saraki Buys New N330million Cars by chemmerfrank(m): 6:54pm On Feb 27, 2016
All nigerians can do is rant and rant..on radio on nairaland and Twitter.

nobody wants to start a revolution or is bent on making things work. You bunch should stop screaming on nairaland please.its getting annoying. You just comment and bash each other based on party or tribe.
I swear down Nigeria needs to be sold...both the people and leaders. Esp the people
Re: Saraki Buys New N330million Cars by Yksoul(m): 6:58pm On Feb 27, 2016
ENOUGH OF THE SENATE KEEPING THEIR BUDGET SECRET.LET THE SENATE ALSO PUBLISH THEIR BUDGET.WHY WERE THEY ACCUSING PMB THAT HE BUDGETED ABOUT #4B FOR GOVERNMENT HOUSE.LET THE SENATE PUBLICIZE THEIR BUDGETS.
Re: Saraki Buys New N330million Cars by boluwatife66(m): 6:59pm On Feb 27, 2016
Progressive01:
I'm so livid right now. This is wrong in a billion and one ways. These men get the courage to spit in our faces because some folks with orientation and opinions borne out of hate for a man who defeated their hero have pledged to support every misnomer that exists in our society today.

When Saraki was being dragged before a court for the unrepentant crook he is, they took to the streets in protest against the government bullying and persecuting their adopted son. Today, not only them, but those of us who stood on the other side of the aisle, bear the brunt of their stupidity.

I feel so unfortunate being a Nigerian sometimes and wish we could make Baba a maximum Ruler right now. angry
thats where you guys always get it wrong...i hate saraki more than you do, Dino melathief is our senator and i hate him like kilode, my problem with APC supporters is that they think everything starts and end with election. these men are all the same then someone will wake up and start say Nigerias problem is 16 yrs missrule of pdp as if Nigeria is 16yrs old....the only politician in Nigeria with our interest is Buhari...our problem is not party but individuals. else how do you explain that amaechi is now a saint while akpabio is not? stop this party and elections card....People like Dino needs to be stoned. i read how he ranaway from sahar a crew yesterday....this same man was riding bicycle during the occupy Nigeria crusade..now he is in NASS and he is showing us how stupid we are by thinking he is a saint because he is no longer a pdp man. as for igbos and their wahala they deserve everything they get

1 Like

Re: Saraki Buys New N330million Cars by 4nobody4every1: 7:01pm On Feb 27, 2016
aresa:

Saraki and Innoson motors chairman

Oga INNOSON, see your new friends who can not put their money where their mouth is, you just got conned and deceived..

Hypocritical Twitter constituency buy only Nigerian Senator , what do you have to say about you and your senate colleagues splashing over N300 million on foreign cars instead of INNOSON.?
......Gbam grin grin cool
Re: Saraki Buys New N330million Cars by rhymaster: 7:02pm On Feb 27, 2016
tomakint:
And one Chukwudi44 will want to die for a demonic miserable person like Saraki........in fact if that Saraki dude is not kicked out by March 10 I will personally march down to Presidential Villa for a serious showdown with Buhari......#operationkicksarakiout

No be your people dey there they should wizard hunt? Well, no need to mention name but just as they've been used since 1500BC, so they are being used in 2016 AD, those same people from but I won't mention their names sha! Shouting Innosun by Saraku and Ben Bruce were lies, they don't give a shaite about Innosun or Innofather or mother, they know those people are very gullible so why not just use them again and again?? So stop complaining and enjoy the inooson using of Saraki!
Re: Saraki Buys New N330million Cars by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 27, 2016
anonimi:

It is a subtle way to paint their APC leaders as saints that should not be opposed and whose corruption should not be pointed out.

My boss, we already knew their weak tactics.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Buys New N330million Cars by Yksoul(m): 7:06pm On Feb 27, 2016
PEOPLE ARE SUFFERING IN THIS COUNTRY AND ONE MAN WILL USE PEOPLES' MONEY #300M TO BUY ORDINARY CARS,MONEY THAT COULD HAVE BEEN INCLUDED TO HELP INCREASE NUMBER OF UNEMPLOYED NIGERIANS THAT WOULD BE GIVEN #5,000.
Re: Saraki Buys New N330million Cars by samofson: 7:07pm On Feb 27, 2016
boluwatife66:

thats where you guys always get it wrong...i hate saraki more than you do, Dino melathief is our senator and i hate him like kilode, my problem with APC supporters is that they think everything starts and end with election. these men are all the same then someone will wake up and start say Nigerias problem is 16 yrs missrule of pdp as if Nigeria is 16yrs old....the only politician in Nigeria with our interest is Buhari...our problem is not party but individuals. else how do you explain that amaechi is now a saint while akpabio is not? stop this party and elections card....People like Dino needs to be stoned. i read how he ranaway from sahar a crew yesterday....this same man was riding bicycle during the occupy Nigeria crusade..now he is in NASS and he is showing us how stupid we are by thinking he is a saint because he is no longer a pdp man. as for igbos and their wahala they deserve everything they get

Apart from the bit about Ibo's U are 1 million percent correct.

We need to vote all of them out regardless of party affliations ...these people don't have Nigeria at heart at all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Buys New N330million Cars by Yksoul(m): 7:10pm On Feb 27, 2016
LET GOD COME TO THE AIDS OF NIGERIA.LEADERS WITH NO LONG FUTURE PLAN...I WEEP FOR NIGERIA
Re: Saraki Buys New N330million Cars by ideykwum: 7:10pm On Feb 27, 2016
dearpreye:

Lalasticlala, why haven't you guys done something about these folks abusing the Igbos for no cause? Make una make this place more sensible.

Bro, they'd soon label you Ibo or IPOD for not supporting rubbish! Nairaland is making me understand the case of the Ibos!! It's quite disheartening how the mods allow such!!

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Buys New N330million Cars by anonimi: 7:21pm On Feb 27, 2016
dearpreye:
My boss, we already knew their weak tactics.

Oga nothing do you oh.
We shall not relent to point out FACTUALLY the hideous corruption that pervades the "saintly" gathering of APCshit grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3088738_img20151115154440_jpeg8f611b6c9cc8cd0928a56ef1049ea06d
Re: Saraki Buys New N330million Cars by Frankiss44(m): 7:23pm On Feb 27, 2016
tomakint:

My brother you can say that again....that Saraki will be roundly disgraced by CCT's Danladi Umar....just watch it.

It's not just all about Saraki, all the senators in that house are thieves and Saraki is just doing what they want too
Re: Saraki Buys New N330million Cars by UrbanMystique: 7:26pm On Feb 27, 2016
anonimi:

It is not scoring cheap political point.
It is called leading by example- leading from the front.
Buhari spending billions on German BMW cars when there is forex shortage is not the sign of a serious leader, is it?
where is the German BMW he bought?

At least if he cannot lead by example, he should not be a hypocrite about it.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Buys New N330million Cars by RaptorX: 7:27pm On Feb 27, 2016
sukkot:
lol brah its a lil too late for regrets now. grin grin grin
Do you think the black man is cursed grin
Re: Saraki Buys New N330million Cars by Frankiss44(m): 7:27pm On Feb 27, 2016
UrbanMystique:
at least buhari didn't score cheap political point with innoson or buy exotic cars when the country's economy is burning.

Have you seen the budget and how much Buhari budgeted for BMW cars?

1 Like

Re: Saraki Buys New N330million Cars by anonimi: 7:27pm On Feb 27, 2016
aresa:

They are simply following Buhari's body language na grin grin

UrbanMystique:
where is the German BMW he bought?

At least if he cannot lead by example, he should not be a hypocrite about it.

Presidency votes N3.6b for BMW cars in Budget 2016

More from: http://thenationonlineng.net/presidency-votes-n3-6b-for-bmw-cars-in-budget-2016/
Re: Saraki Buys New N330million Cars by Mbediogu(m): 7:29pm On Feb 27, 2016
[quote author=agabusta post=43305535]This Saraki will soon have his fingers burnt, with this his stubbornness.

Btw
Everyone kindly note that till today, the National Assembly has refused to make its own budget public. Despite that the budget of the Executive has been open to public scrutiny.

Everyone saw the budget of the executive; the excesses therein were criticized appropriately (e.g Aso villa clinic, feeding, purchase of exotic cars for visiting Head of states, etc).

Till now, the National Assembly has refused to make its own budget public, and sadly, no one is talking about it, including the twitter senator.

This is where the labour unions and the political activists should come in! We need transparency in governance at all levels! Not only at the presidency.

All complaint and no actions. What have any group done so far? We have left all the fight for two aging patriots, Femi Falana and Olisa Agbakoba.
I love Latin American nations where big things are noiseless and possible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Buys New N330million Cars by mbz101(m): 7:30pm On Feb 27, 2016
Who is serving who in the nation? What is happening in the country is alarmly . How will insane ?
What the economy meant down and financial crisis the majority are facing both individual and companies .
Hike in elecriticity bill and illegal taxation our so called Representative are not willing to make secrifice for the development of this country comeon .

This slowpoke never want he development of the country it's high time will stop this deceitful act of our senators .
if will don't stand to fight this currupt leaders and stand to close the so called National Assembly ..
We go suffer ham pass . It's high time will need to stand and fight for our right ..
This vampire don't have life's and they are not ready to give life to citizen of this country .

One Voice . #tag Good governance will stand .
Re: Saraki Buys New N330million Cars by blackprowler: 7:32pm On Feb 27, 2016
agabusta:
This Saraki will soon have his fingers burnt, with this his stubbornness.

Btw
Everyone kindly note that till today, the National Assembly has refused to make its own budget public. Despite that the budget of the Executive has been open to public scrutiny.

Everyone saw the budget of the executive; the excesses therein were criticized appropriately (e.g Aso villa clinic, feeding, purchase of exotic cars for visiting Head of states, etc).

Till now, the National Assembly has refused to make its own budget public, and sadly, no one is talking about it, including the twitter senator.

This is where the labour unions and the political activists should come in! We need transparency in governance at all levels! Not only at the presidency.

#Nass show us your budget grin

Those ppl you mentioned are always susceptible of being bought over by our slavemasters and they usually accept the purchase. It's all about the money and status in this country. Nigeria is not ready to develop

1 Like

Re: Saraki Buys New N330million Cars by muhakeem(m): 7:33pm On Feb 27, 2016
am still wondering what is the need for the exotic cars....

what actually happened to the official cars that the 7th Assemblies used. . ..were they not returned?

Nigeria. ., hmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Buys New N330million Cars by calabaman(m): 7:41pm On Feb 27, 2016
Op please tell me its a lie.

And here i am without nepa light for weeks now.

naija i HAIL.
Re: Saraki Buys New N330million Cars by GreatManBee: 7:41pm On Feb 27, 2016
Progressive01:
Thunder fire these people and ten of their generations unborn!! angry

How old are the vehicles?? Is Saraki an Arabian King?? What's wrong with using vehicles that are merely 3years old?? And if they develop faults, what's wrong with fixing them?? Don't we have state of the art auto servicing workshops in Abuja and Lagos?? Or are the vehicles as complex as the CERN Particle Collider and cant be fixed locally

These people are demons honestly.

You know bout the CERN particle collider?
Tell me something.
Re: Saraki Buys New N330million Cars by badesco(m): 7:45pm On Feb 27, 2016
Whether he likes it or not, Sarski would surely end up in prison. This is a man dat is insensitive to plight of average Nigerian. Shame on Nass.
Re: Saraki Buys New N330million Cars by PenSniper: 7:46pm On Feb 27, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

SMBHFU

Why did you trade your pride for a pot of port age ? Pity.
Re: Saraki Buys New N330million Cars by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 27, 2016
anigbajumo:

you said it all bro,we seriously need a Constitutional amendment and implementation of confab report coz it will overshadowed rule of Law...Even though both Executive and legislature does not av interest in this coz of that stupid rule of Law that will continue enrich their pocket......
Well said sir...we really NEED a lot of amendments in our Constitution, how long are we going to allow people like these 'Arm Twist' us?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Buys New N330million Cars by drss(m): 7:46pm On Feb 27, 2016
hahahhahahahahahhaha cheesy
Re: Saraki Buys New N330million Cars by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:47pm On Feb 27, 2016
PenSniper:

Why did you trade your pride for a pot of port age ? Pity.

My pride can never be traded
Only you know what you are talking about
Re: Saraki Buys New N330million Cars by benjoggas: 7:51pm On Feb 27, 2016
Continue pouring out your venoms on yourself . That was the change you prayed and voted for.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kano State Has The Highest Population In Nigeria? / Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Begging Shiites To Clear The Road / Egheomhanre Eyieyien Dies After Facebook Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.