Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

Why My Convoy Deserves A New Car- Saraki - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why My Convoy Deserves A New Car- Saraki (42907 Views)

Why I Purchased A New Car – Saraki (photo Of The Cars) / Arrest Me If My Convoy Break Traffic Rules – Amosun Tells New TRACE Boss / I Use 5, Not 6 Vehicles In My Convoy – Information Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why My Convoy Deserves A New Car- Saraki by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:41pm On Feb 27, 2016
Last2comment:
How can the spare car be malfunctioning upon the millions allocated for maintenance every year. Abegi park well.

Thank you. Tell him

1 Like

Re: Why My Convoy Deserves A New Car- Saraki by Blacksodje(m): 7:41pm On Feb 27, 2016
I HAVE SOME QUESTIONS TO ASK....

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE CARS THAT THE SSS AND POLICE PERSONNEL USED DURING DAVID MARK'S ERA?

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE OFFICIAL RESIDENCE OF THE SENATE PRESIDENT?

OR WAS DAVID MARK STAYING IN A HOTEL ALL THROUGH HIS TENURE?

MUST YOU BUILD A NEW HOUSE FOR EVERY NE SENATE PRESIDENT?

HABA!!!

1 Like

Re: Why My Convoy Deserves A New Car- Saraki by kenex4ever(m): 7:42pm On Feb 27, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Saraki, May Thunder Fire And Scatter Your Soul!

It Shall Never Be Well With People Around You...
angry angry angry
Dsame to u
Uselesz zombiez! if na PMB state those reasons una for dey praise am

1 Like

Re: Why My Convoy Deserves A New Car- Saraki by Nobody: 7:44pm On Feb 27, 2016
With the declining revenue due to declined in the price of crude oil,you senators should be buying your official cars from your own salaries if you want to make sacrifice and show patriotism for your country.Don't be telling nigerians to make sacrifice now and enjoy the dividend in the future when you haven't done same.That is hypocrisy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why My Convoy Deserves A New Car- Saraki by HARDDON: 7:45pm On Feb 27, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

IPOB Charlatan..Should Buhari Intervenes Now In Prosecuting Saraki, People Like You and Other Senseless IPOB Youths Will Be The First To Line The Streets and Cry Witch Hunting On His Behalf!

@Op, politicians can lie! Saraki inclusive, now he wants public pity

Re: Why My Convoy Deserves A New Car- Saraki by Awoofawo(m): 7:46pm On Feb 27, 2016
mbhs139:
If I were the Senate President, I would simply request that all official vehicles attached to my office should be shared to members of nairaland after reading all these their childish comment. I will be using public transport to carry out official duties, so that you all can ail me of how saintly I am. And when I get late to any event because of traffic, don't crucify me o, after all, that's what you all want.

But Dr Senate President, why you self go dey use official car for private matter? What are you doing with your official car at the wedding Ceremony of the daughter of your Senator friend, did you go there to represent us, abi we send you message ni? So, is that an excuse, because your car broke down at a friend's daughter wedding. Do you know how many times my own car don brake down for 3rd mainland bridge, with my wife and son inside? Take time o!

Odeson number one! If any public officials choose to patronize public transport system kini bigger deal menh? cool
Re: Why My Convoy Deserves A New Car- Saraki by superemmy(m): 7:46pm On Feb 27, 2016
Saraki you for calm down until CCT finish with you na. Now you don f up big time. Ur wrapper has been lifted by your own hands. All these same National Assembly members you bought car for will betray you and deny you more than Peter denied Jesus when your wahala comes.
Re: Why My Convoy Deserves A New Car- Saraki by defash8: 7:47pm On Feb 27, 2016
Saraki already knew that people will complain but still went ahead to purchase the car, hmm.

I will not complain because car is the list of my worries, when is Buhari coming back? One Buhari trip can buy two cars for Saraki, Baba need to come back & form his economic team.
Re: Why My Convoy Deserves A New Car- Saraki by kobonaire(m): 7:48pm On Feb 27, 2016
undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why My Convoy Deserves A New Car- Saraki by bluecircle470: 7:48pm On Feb 27, 2016
I know thr foolishness will b shown
Re: Why My Convoy Deserves A New Car- Saraki by superemmy(m): 7:49pm On Feb 27, 2016
Awoofawo:
Odeson number one! If any public officials choose to patronize public transport system kini bigger deal menh? cool

In this kidnappers age it is a Big Deal ooooo
Re: Why My Convoy Deserves A New Car- Saraki by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:50pm On Feb 27, 2016
domopps:
Everyone has something to say even criminals

Cheeeeers

hahahaha
Re: Why My Convoy Deserves A New Car- Saraki by haywire07(m): 7:56pm On Feb 27, 2016
So the cars broke down ,we agree . so the new cars worth such a HUGE AMOUNT will never break down for life right?

Do u know wat #330million can do?

And proposing to build a residence worth #1billion is grave stupidity. Are you planning to house the entire Nigerian in it?

3 Likes

Re: Why My Convoy Deserves A New Car- Saraki by sweetgala(m): 7:57pm On Feb 27, 2016
Last2comment:
How can the spare car be malfunctioning upon the millions allocated for maintenance every year. Abegi park well.

That is a S guard 600 , with full complementary service from Mercedes. He must think we are fools, Mercedes fly in technicals to fix these cars.

1 Like

Re: Why My Convoy Deserves A New Car- Saraki by Awoofawo(m): 7:58pm On Feb 27, 2016
superemmy:

In this kidnappers age it is a Big Deal ooooo
You just confirm that you indeed Odeson! Did I hear you say kidnap....who wan embark on such suicide mission, you?! cool
Re: Why My Convoy Deserves A New Car- Saraki by nelxxy(m): 7:59pm On Feb 27, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

angry angry angry
. Eeeeeeyaa e pain you.
Re: Why My Convoy Deserves A New Car- Saraki by hemucology(m): 8:00pm On Feb 27, 2016
The blood of PDP is till in u bukola

I beg pack well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why My Convoy Deserves A New Car- Saraki by RaptorX: 8:01pm On Feb 27, 2016
Did anyone notice the part where they were going to build a residence for the Senate president for #6 billion, and he claimed to order the price reduced to #1 billion. So we are supposed to clap for him? What about the official residence of the past senate president, so taxpayers will be building a new home every couple of years for incoming senate presidents. What a hopelessly corrupt nation.

3 Likes

Re: Why My Convoy Deserves A New Car- Saraki by Nayok(m): 8:01pm On Feb 27, 2016
Person like me wouldn't have complained had it be innoson cars
Re: Why My Convoy Deserves A New Car- Saraki by jsnow90: 8:02pm On Feb 27, 2016
It seems nobody read the part where Saraki stated that he asked Dino Melaye and the Minister of the FCT to reduce the cost for building a house for the senate president from 6 billion naira to 1 billion naira. Perharps, Saraki in a bid to appear thrift, thinks he is doing Nigerians a favour by reducing the cost from 6 billion to 1 billion naira.

Where was David Mark living?
Where did all past senate presidents live?
Why do we need to spend 1 billion to build a house for the senate president?
Where has Saraki been living since the time he became senate president?

Even if it's necessary to build a house for the senate president, I think 100 - 200 million naira can build a befitting structure for him.

2 Likes

Re: Why My Convoy Deserves A New Car- Saraki by dan6019(m): 8:02pm On Feb 27, 2016
NgeneUkwenu(f): 5:21pm

...........Ahaha, Olopa, ewo ni tepe!!!
Re: Why My Convoy Deserves A New Car- Saraki by olascojojo: 8:05pm On Feb 27, 2016
Re: Why My Convoy Deserves A New Car- Saraki by Nobody: 8:06pm On Feb 27, 2016
Last2comment:
How many years has the car lasted?How many years warranty does the car has?That car is not beyond servicing if taken to mecedeze service center.
Re: Why My Convoy Deserves A New Car- Saraki by augustineokoro(m): 8:07pm On Feb 27, 2016
saraka, u are a beggar lier
Re: Why My Convoy Deserves A New Car- Saraki by Hardeydapor: 8:07pm On Feb 27, 2016
The fools come out to give urs dump excuses for embezzling our money. Well the already knw the week points of those they are leading. They knw all we do is to talk about it on nairaland no action will be taking... Bullshit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ademola Adeleke Arrives Ile Ife To Pay Homage To Ooni Of Ife (video) / I’m Interested In Better Nigeria – Peter Obi Clears Air On Running With El-rufai / Dogara Perfects Last-minute Defection, Continues APC Talks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.