Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

Ohaneze Demands Creation Of South East Development Commission -- Punch - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohaneze Demands Creation Of South East Development Commission -- Punch (4773 Views)

South East Development Commission Bill Excites Lawmakers (Photos) / Bill To Create South East Development Commission Fails / North East Development Commission Bill: An Unpatriotic And Unfortunate Bill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohaneze Demands Creation Of South East Development Commission -- Punch by KOBOJO: 8:32pm On Oct 28, 2016
After reading these afonja Muslims comments here. ,i thank God the Lagos special status bill was suffocated and asphyxiated..

And am even happier that we now have NEDC..

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze Demands Creation Of South East Development Commission -- Punch by dEastActivist: 8:35pm On Oct 28, 2016
[b]The kind of hatred exhibited in this thread against the Igbos is the major reason I decided to pick up my moniker and fight for the interest of the Igbos in SS and SE.

Northerners ain't our enemies my fellow Igbos, even Gowon has apologised countless times on behalf of his role during the war, ojukwu and gowon are friends before and after the war, is left to us to forge a renewed road and extend our hands to northerners who has long been reaching to us. Let Nigeria interest us even for a bit please my fellow brothers do see reasons with me.

Northerners especially the Hausas ain't our enemies, let's accept them now!!!
I believe Our only grudge against northerners is their uneducated youth rascality when it comes with their Muslim religion but with tolerance, education and wisdom we can manage the situation. No one is perfect as even the Igbos too ain't perfect.

As you can see Nothing like southern unity. It has not worked before and it won't work in the future.

If you are in the east, just come out in an open space where people gathered and look around you, I believe you will concur with me that the Hausa's are the largest non Igbo ethnicity in the east. And we can't do away with their services. We rapor with them well here and in their states up north, so why are we still pushing them aside politically? E no make sense.

Is time to form an ally with whom we know, we have lived with, we have understood, we can tolerate, we have fought and make up with. With whom we can trust. The Hausas fit into this perfectly.

A word they say is enough for a wise but I have spoken more than a word.
[/b]

4 Likes

Re: Ohaneze Demands Creation Of South East Development Commission -- Punch by Oxenomy: 9:53pm On Oct 28, 2016
I've always told my fellow Igbo brethren that any southern unity with these afonja is dead on arrivals.. You can see the kind of hateful and bile filled comment they unleashed on this thread.. Very wicked and demonic set of people I've ever come across in my entire life.. Bunch of hopeless hypocrites.. angry sad

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze Demands Creation Of South East Development Commission -- Punch by ThumbzTNA(m): 10:31pm On Oct 28, 2016
drnoel:

Best thing to do is to illegalise that stuwpid group. They are just lame old men with no back.

Same way you worship TINUBU who insulted your Afenifere and Awo abi?

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze Demands Creation Of South East Development Commission -- Punch by drnoel: 5:39am On Oct 29, 2016
ThumbzTNA:

Same way you worship TINUBU who insulted your Afenifere and Awo abi?

Lol, that ur comment was wrongly directed, u should direct at the correct source. Yes, Tinubu commands respect in yoruba land but for how long. U can already see certain underlings trying to de-wing the golden fowl.
Re: Ohaneze Demands Creation Of South East Development Commission -- Punch by ISpiksDaTroof: 5:50am On Oct 29, 2016
Was this group in existence during the last administration? Why didn't they demand it then?
Re: Ohaneze Demands Creation Of South East Development Commission -- Punch by fourthworld: 1:48am On Nov 04, 2016
madapcmod:
Just shaking my head reading hateful biles vomited by these tiger clawed face afonja. Yet the same bastards are now crying for southern unity simply bc dullard in charge has relegated their regional god thieffnubu to d backyard.

God forbid igbos forming any alliance with afonja. Tufia! God forbid!

Never seen a set of wicked, hateful, jealous stricken people like these in my life. I spit!

One Nigeria gbakwaa oku

You've never seen anything yet,the earlier the igbos realize that the Afonjas are their real enemies hiding behind the north, the better for us. Demons throughput

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze Demands Creation Of South East Development Commission -- Punch by Eastlink(m): 4:09am On Nov 04, 2016
dEastActivist:
[b]The kind of hatred exhibited in this thread against the Igbos is the major reason I decided to pick up my moniker and fight for the interest of the Igbos in SS and SE.

Northerners ain't our enemies my fellow Igbos, even Gowon has apologised countless times on behalf of his role during the war, ojukwu and gowon are friends before and after the war, is left to us to forge a renewed road and extend our hands to northerners who has long been reaching to us. Let Nigeria interest us even for a bit please my fellow brothers do see reasons with me.

Northerners especially the Hausas ain't our enemies, let's accept them now!!!
I believe Our only grudge against northerners is their uneducated youth rascality when it comes with their Muslim religion but with tolerance, education and wisdom we can manage the situation. No one is perfect as even the Igbos too ain't perfect.

As you can see Nothing like southern unity. It has not worked before and it won't work in the future.

If you are in the east, just come out in an open space where people gathered and look around you, I believe you will concur with me that the Hausa's are the largest non Igbo ethnicity in the east. And we can't do away with their services. We rapor with them well here and in their states up north, so why are we still pushing them aside politically? E no make sense.

Is time to form an ally with whom we know, we have lived with, we have understood, we can tolerate, we have fought and make up with. With whom we can trust. The Hausas fit into this perfectly.

A word they say is enough for a wise but I have spoken more than a word.
[/b]
You made some good point. Kudos to the South-East senators for supporting the creation of the NEDC. I think it's time they lobby the north to do the same also for Ndigbo. The Yorubas and other hateful tribes (in the south) should be ashamed of themselves for not acceding to the implementation of the 3R in the east after the end of the civil war. It's now someone is shouting southern unity. To hell with southern unity it sucks!

2 Likes

Re: Ohaneze Demands Creation Of South East Development Commission -- Punch by fourthworld: 4:30am On Nov 04, 2016
superstar1:
The Pan Igbo social, political and cultural organisation, the Ohaneze Ndigbo, has demanded the establishment of the South East Development Commission with the sole objective of tackling the infrastructure deficit in Igbo land, as the panacea to end agitation for the creation of the Biafra Republic.

National President of the Ohaneze Ndigbo youth wing, Mazi Okechukwu Iziguzoro, in an interview with our correspondent in Abuja on Saturday, said the commission, should have such mandate like that of the Niger Delta Development Commission and the proposed North East Development Commission.

Iziguzoro said lack of federal government presence in the South East geopolitical zone was the main reason for the current agitation for the creation of a separate country for the igbos.

He said, “If there is a strong federal presence in the zone, our youths will not see Biafra as an alternative while fortune and fame seekers will not capitalise on that to hoodwink our gullible youths

“Talking about infrastructure, there is no federal presence in Igbo land. There are no good roads there and there are no viable industry owned or facilitated to the zone by the federal government that can cater for the employment of the teeming youths.”

He therefore urged the federal government, to as a matter of urgency, put necessary machinery in motion to repair all major roads in the zone, and start construction of the second Niger Bridge, in order to create enabling environment for the establishment of industries.

He said, “We actually need the South East Development Commission that will be a counterpart of the NDDC that will be well funded to comprehensively tackle infrastructure deficit and engage our youths in productive ventures.

“There is also the urgent need to revive the Enugu Coal Mine that had been closed down for 43 years now which can be an alternative power supply to the nation and create employment too.

“If the federal government can address these fundamental issues, we believe so much that the Biafra agitations would end.”

He said that the igbos are currently being marginalised either in form of federal appointment or in the allocation of resources to develop infrastructure adding that the south east should be accommodated in the current effort to tackle social infrastructure crisis in the country.

He said the position of Ohaneze Ndigbo was that legal means should be followed in the current agitation for self determination in the South East.

Iziguzoro explained that the group had perfected necessary arrangements to present the need for the inclusion of referendum in the nation’s constitution by sending a delegation to the National Assembly to include it in the proposed constitution amendment.

He also said that the leadership of the Ndigbo had initiated disscussions with the presidency and notable traditional institutions in the country, on how to get the proprietor of Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu, off the hook.

The earlier we go NDA style the better for us. This useless government only responds to terrorism and not pleas, they will never ever listen till you start bombing to show how serious you are. I am advocating bombing bro
Re: Ohaneze Demands Creation Of South East Development Commission -- Punch by fourthworld: 4:34am On Nov 04, 2016
superstar1:

They have issued ultimatums so teyyyyyy, paper don finish self.

They have started with demands again. From demand for payment for the civil war they started, to demand for payment for deportation of their destitutes and here comes this demand again.

Mark my word, the next demand will be for Nigeria to give them Presidency without having to work it. Even salvation of our souls came at a price and not by sitting our lazy butts down and demanding.

Don't worry, by the time we go NDA style don't come here to write trash o. Better train more crocodiles because NDA style is loading

They should learn how to build bridges.
Re: Ohaneze Demands Creation Of South East Development Commission -- Punch by fourthworld: 4:34am On Nov 04, 2016
superstar1:

They have issued ultimatums so teyyyyyy, paper don finish self.

They have started with demands again. From demand for payment for the civil war they started, to demand for payment for deportation of their destitutes and here comes this demand again.

Mark my word, the next demand will be for Nigeria to give them Presidency without having to work it. Even salvation of our souls came at a price and not by sitting our lazy butts down and demanding.

Don't worry, by the time we go NDA style don't come here to write trash o. Better train more crocodiles because NDA style is loading

They should learn how to build bridges.

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze Demands Creation Of South East Development Commission -- Punch by fourthworld: 4:36am On Nov 04, 2016
AustineE1:
Ohaneze as a noble Igbo umbrella organization has actually spoken well but i must remind them that the quest for the Biafran state,goes beyond those demands they made,most Igbo youths dont see a future in a Nigeria whose foundation was built on the blood of the innocent,a nation whose leaders revels with impunity in the worst form of corruptn,bitterness,marginalizatn,nepotism,favouritism,quota system over merit,religious extremism and tribalism of the highest order.
A nation a Nigerien or Chadian who is a muslim,stands a better chance to get certain position over a fellow country man with a better qualicatn from a different religion. A nation where a particular ethnic group can move freely with arms,kill others with impunity and stay above the law.
A nation where you are judged by the God you worship,your ethnicity and nt by the strenght of your character.
A nation where some are nt expected to get much but much is expected from them,A nation where some are grouped into the unfortunate 5% and others the favoured 95% by nobody else but the president!
Ohaneze thanks but no thanks,the youths have long made up their minds.

A nation that was thrown down from hell like Oduduwa

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze Demands Creation Of South East Development Commission -- Punch by fourthworld: 4:41am On Nov 04, 2016
BALLOSKI:
Confused people!

Confused like your unproductive region and your cursed government from hell

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze Demands Creation Of South East Development Commission -- Punch by fourthworld: 4:44am On Nov 04, 2016
Eastlink:
You made some good point. Kudos to the South-East senators for supporting the creation of the NEDC. I think it's time they lobby the north to do the same also for Ndigbo. The Yorubas and other hateful tribes (in the south) should be ashamed of themselves for not acceding to the implementation of the 3R in the east after the end of the civil war. It's now someone is shouting southern unity. To hell with southern unity it sucks!

Southern unity with devils and enemies of progress? Cursed be the generation of anyone that will advocate for the unity of igbos with the children of the devil the Afonjas, instead we will unite with Bokoharam

2 Likes

Re: Ohaneze Demands Creation Of South East Development Commission -- Punch by fourthworld: 4:49am On Nov 04, 2016
months:

See another one answering South east call. I hope u know that ur annoying and irritating. U dont want to do anything, wen people that want make a request or do something, wahala, dey stay quiet wahala, becos u will disturb them from morning to night. Grow up!

You are wasting your energy responding to people that have accepted their fate of being perpetual slaves to the Fulani. People who have been destined to prostrate like programmed robots to their Fulani masters, bunch of losers and worthless fellows. People without any atom of guts. Generation of yellow gutted monkeys

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze Demands Creation Of South East Development Commission -- Punch by fourthworld: 4:54am On Nov 04, 2016
nakamora:

We can't use zoo money to develop Biafra.

We want them to start the war they promise we Nigerians.
By the way ,who stopped Ipob protest,they've been a source of entertainment to us in the Zoo.

The zoo that have subjected you to perpetual slavery, that has forced their religion on you yet term you as infidels, the zoo that have maltreated, humiliated, tortured and killed your most revered leaders, the zoo that installed a caliphate in your own land. You people are pathetic honestly and are quite shameless. You are a mockery to human existence, all of you deserve to be given gas chamber treatment. Bunch of nonentities and cowards. You people are cursed, tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze Demands Creation Of South East Development Commission -- Punch by fourthworld: 4:58am On Nov 04, 2016

MUST you comment on every Igbo thread, you will definitely die on top of Igbo people matter

See fool asking for the contribution of South East in Nigeria, remove southeast from NIGERIA today and watch it fall like pack of cards. Foolish idiot zombie prostitute. Please go and service your customer with your stinking pussy and dick drilled ass, you pathetic fellow
Re: Ohaneze Demands Creation Of South East Development Commission -- Punch by fourthworld: 5:02am On Nov 04, 2016
danot1030:
Igbo is pathetic always playing the victim. What makes Igbo as a nation different from the various militant groups will have across the country that engages in vandalism on demand for a particular interest with this demand for SEDC as a condition to stop the Biafra agitation. Let them hear this, no SEDC will be given to them, if they like they can take their agitation to a higher level they will all rot in jail for treason. Kanu should not be released, the government should go through with his trial and if found guilty should be hanged

You are a nobody for all I care, your words are irrelevant so just go and ask your mother for breakfast the usual way. Pathetic fellow trying to drag someone to fail with him. Just get out bingo

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze Demands Creation Of South East Development Commission -- Punch by dEastActivist: 10:59am On Nov 04, 2016
Eastlink:

Thank you brother for seeing reasons with me.
You are a wise.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Most Beautiful Cites In Nigeria|2017 Ranking / 2,244, 937 The Difference Between The Whole Of Southeast Vote & Lagos / We Don't Want Herdsmen To Suffer We're Going Ahead With RUGA Settlements....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.