Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,208 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

See What Airtel Did To Me. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / See What Airtel Did To Me. (966 Views)

I Asked Him For An Iphone8 And Look At What He Did To Me / Look At What I Did To My Phone's U.I (pics) / See What Naijaloaded Did To My Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Airtel Did To Me. by grbgrb4(m): 9:06pm On Feb 27, 2016
One of my friend told me that airtel is the bomb...he advise me to dump my mtn sim and switch to airtel (who no like better thing) i then decide to try,not long i then buy an airtel sim,at the sametime did my registration.....aftermath i was told to insert the sim some hours earlier...wow i said to myself,that sound good cause i can't wait to feel the smart network...i did as the airtel agent said 3 to 4hours i insert my sim ready to feel smart...(Oboy na from frying pan to fire)i switch on my phone (Gobe) since then its either connection error or sim card registration failed or insert sim...i tried calling customer care but it can't connect.My question here is, is this how airtel roll or am i just unfortunate? or should i rather say coming late? Oga Lalastic oga suen come see,your boy needs help.
Re: See What Airtel Did To Me. by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 27, 2016
grbgrb4:
One of my friend told me that airtel is the bomb...he advise me to dump my mtn sim and switch to airtel (who no like better thing) i then decide to try,not long i then buy an airtel sim,at the sametime did my registration.....aftermath i was told to insert the sim some hours earlier...wow i said to myself,thats sound good cause i cant wait to feel the smart network...i did as the airtel agent said 3 to 4hours i insert my sim ready to feel smart...(Oboy na from frying pan to fire)i switch on my phone (Gobe) since then its either connection error or sim card registration failed or insert sim...i tried calling customer care but it cant connect.My question here is, is this how airtel roll or am i just unfortunate? or should i rather say coming late? Oga Lalastic oga suen come see,your boy needs help.

U want front page, that is why u are calling lalasticlala and Seun. Why not start by writing in simple and correct English that everyone will understand. Not all nairalanders are kids.

2 Likes

Re: See What Airtel Did To Me. by CEtoO(f): 9:28pm On Feb 27, 2016
I use airtel too and its superb.
Just like u said maybe u're truly unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: See What Airtel Did To Me. by grbgrb4(m): 6:38pm On Feb 28, 2016
greenhulk:

U want front page, that is why u are calling lalasticlala and Seun. Why not start by writing in simple and correct English that everyone will understand. Not all nairalanders are kids.
Boys will be boys,meanwhile i no sabi correct english and english ain't simple...when will you teach me?
Re: See What Airtel Did To Me. by Pet1620: 2:15am On Feb 29, 2016
In my own understanding,i think the sim is not well registered...pls try to register the sim.

1 Like

Re: See What Airtel Did To Me. by asdfjklhaha(f): 7:07pm On Feb 29, 2016
Pls what's airtel's customer care number?
Re: See What Airtel Did To Me. by SoNature(m): 8:00pm On Feb 29, 2016
asdfjklhaha:
Pls what's airtel's customer care number?

08020000111 or simply 111
Re: See What Airtel Did To Me. by asdfjklhaha(f): 9:00am On Mar 01, 2016
SoNature:

08020000111 or simply 111
Thanks
Re: See What Airtel Did To Me. by Mafia4life(m): 10:26am On Mar 01, 2016
Is that the reason why you are shouting? I thought your 10k was debited not knowing we are dealing with N50.

1 Like

Re: See What Airtel Did To Me. by myungidbaloxy: 10:34am On Mar 01, 2016
Re: See What Airtel Did To Me. by grbgrb4(m): 1:51pm On Mar 01, 2016
Mafia4life:
Is that the reason why you are shouting? I thought your 10k was debited not knowing we are dealing with N50.
funny you.

(1) (Reply)

Please Is Adobe Flash Player Compatible With Infinix Hot 2?. / Official: Browse Nairaland, BBC, Facebook For Free With Airtel Free Basics / Lenovo Vibe P1M First Hand Specifications And Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.