Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,490 members, 7,801,261 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016? (58876 Views)

Do Nigerian Girls Still Accept Flowers As Valentine Gift? / Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person / When You See Your Ex Who Dumped You Because You Have No Car.. (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016? by ronaldbecky(m): 10:43am On Feb 28, 2016
AnakinSkywalker:

Obumnenyenwa has already given her a perfect response.

Nothing more needs to be said about these empty heads who think working hard is only for the male folk so they will marry them and ''enjoy''.

The only things they know how to spell correctly are ''bae'', ''lol'' and ''kk''.

At 26 I bought my first land in Port Harcourt and Lagos and was planning to start my house in Lagos. A car was the least of my problems.

..hmm..yeah!! gud!
yeah, me too.
at 26 i bought mine close to banana island in lagos..
Re: Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016? by Nobody: 10:51am On Feb 28, 2016
ronaldbecky:
..hmm..yeah!! gud!
yeah, me too.
at 26 i bought mine close to banana island in lagos..

No be only....

Na ''agbalumo'' island.

5 Likes

Re: Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016? by tintedniggz(m): 11:11am On Feb 28, 2016
thowbie7ven:
Most girls talking here are hypocrites...Oya, tell me you've never used"a car" as a means of judging and accepting a guy's proposal...you con come here spilling thrash...Most of them will be the first to pull a guy down if he doesn't have a ride....They don't even wanna know if it was stolen or gotten through ritual means...All they want is for him to have his own personal ride...u go see dem pose for front seat like Adelabu's coffin...Mtcheww
Gee,1 bottle of trophy for you and fried fish. You've said it all.
Re: Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016? by tosyne2much(m): 11:38am On Feb 28, 2016
Idydarling:
grace ke, hope ni

oga Tosyne
I have corrected my error tongue

Na ur face be dis? Long time oooooo cheesy
Re: Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016? by Mcbussy(m): 11:39am On Feb 28, 2016
Laveda:
Sure they do..

But how does not having a car make one irresponsible? undecided
Some girls with their fish brain undecided

Let's analyze the logic;
Premise 1: If u are a 26 year old guy and u don't own a car, you are irresponsible.

Premise 2: Any guy that owns a car at 26 is responsible.

Conclusion: Therefore, for males, owning a car at 26 is thesame as being responsible. grin

Chai!!!... I guess she's just d regular bimbo... Beauty without brains

2 Likes

Re: Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016? by skywalker240(m): 12:23pm On Feb 28, 2016
fustrated gvld digger grin

1 Like

Re: Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016? by Idydarling(f): 1:00pm On Feb 28, 2016
tosyne2much:
I have corrected my error tongue

Na ur face be dis? Long time oooooo cheesy
na my face na, u no gree do the needful cool cool cool cool
Re: Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016? by tosyne2much(m): 1:21pm On Feb 28, 2016
Idydarling:

na my face na, u no gree do the needful cool cool cool cool
Maybe I forget.. Kindly remind me of the needful
Re: Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016? by Jadekitana(f): 1:30pm On Feb 28, 2016
bidexmat:
The IQ of some lassies is far lesser than that of an infant

Instead of insulting ladies, go and make money and buy a car regardless of your age and thank me later! My dad was employed in shell as a corper @age 22. Enough of these rants from lazy youths
Re: Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016? by seunt4ut(m): 2:03pm On Feb 28, 2016
thowbie7ven:
Most girls talking here are hypocrites...Oya, tell me you've never used"a car" as a means of judging and accepting a guy's proposal...you con come here spilling thrash...Most of them will be the first to pull a guy down if he doesn't have a ride....They don't even wanna know if it was stolen or gotten through ritual means...All they want is for him to have his own personal ride...u go see dem pose for front seat like Adelabu's coffin...Mtcheww

Bro it's Sunday oo. Why are you vexing nah?
Re: Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016? by ronaldbecky(m): 2:28pm On Feb 28, 2016
AnakinSkywalker:

No be only....
Na ''agbalumo'' island.
....lolz...ask d land ph man
Re: Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016? by bunmioguns(m): 2:42pm On Feb 28, 2016
undecided
Re: Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016? by Spells(m): 2:46pm On Feb 28, 2016
We leave in the era of smart phones n dumb people.... What more do u expect...

1 Like

Re: Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016? by banmee(m): 2:46pm On Feb 28, 2016
tosyne2much:
There's no need to rush since I'm not up to 18 cool

In normal societies, at 18 you should be preparing to have a car and your own place if you so choose. wink
Re: Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016? by Barney11: 2:48pm On Feb 28, 2016
I have a friend an entrepreneur who is 25 has a car and almost completing his house in the village and he is really handsome and graduate.
Re: Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016? by SweetOlive(f): 2:50pm On Feb 28, 2016
Be nice gurl cheesy
Re: Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016? by bidexmat(m): 2:50pm On Feb 28, 2016
Jadekitana:

Instead of insulting ladies, go and make money and buy a car regardless of your age and thank me later! My dad was employed in shell as a corper @age 22. Enough of these rants from lazy youths
like seriously! you 're trying hard to ridicule yourself. Your fortunate dad wasn't hardworking, He was just lucky (time and chance happeneth to them all). How many youths are graduates in Nigeria @22? You better pack your "self appraisal" loud mouth back with you to your creek. Try read and understand before you jump like a kangaroo to comment gibberish. I careless if your dad owned shell @ 22, his destiny was wired like that. FYI, I am so comfortable. You just exuded same mentality with the foolish girl. Work and make your money too so you won't have to fantasize about an unrealstic 22 yrs old lad who works in shell and who owns a "car" (responsible) coming to ask for your hand in marriage. Thank your stars today is sabbath, hence I'm trying to keep it holy, I'd have serve you your plate of constructive insult and put you where you belong. Lazy brain that can't assimilate and read between the lines.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016? by HomoSapiien: 2:51pm On Feb 28, 2016
She's an asshole angry
Re: Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016? by confi4all(m): 2:52pm On Feb 28, 2016
MoneypassGod:
I like wot she said. Though most guys wil see it as insultive, statements like this only motivates me the more to work hard.
stupid u instead of car check ur qualification @ 26 idiot
Re: Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016? by Opeade939(f): 2:55pm On Feb 28, 2016
tosyne2much:
I will clock 18 this April.. I'm serious oooo cool
For your mind.....
Re: Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Feb 28, 2016
MoneypassGod:
I like wot she said. Though most guys wil see it as insultive, statements like this only motivates me the more to work hard.
you want to work hard just because of WOMAN?

if WOMAN IS your only source of motivation, then you are less than a man

2 Likes

Re: Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016? by habsydiamond(m): 2:55pm On Feb 28, 2016
She is a normal mad woman. Make she go ask her father if he don buy keke when he was 26.

2 Likes

Re: Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016? by SPEEDEPITOME(f): 2:59pm On Feb 28, 2016
thowbie7ven:

Lmao.
Adelabu's coffin... posi adelabu
Re: Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016? by benuejosh: 3:02pm On Feb 28, 2016
Read this

Re: Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016? by hardbody: 3:05pm On Feb 28, 2016
Jadekitana:

He is not as smart as you may think. I did same thing with Shell at age 20.

4 Likes

Re: Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Feb 28, 2016
MoneypassGod:

In some situations, working smart pays far better off than working hard.
Re: Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016? by smexy(m): 3:06pm On Feb 28, 2016
Laveda:
Sure they do..
But how does not having a car make one irresponsible? undecided Some girls with their fish brain undecided
my guess is, English no do am.
Re: Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016? by smexy(m): 3:08pm On Feb 28, 2016
Laveda:
Sure they do..
But how does not having a car make one irresponsible? undecided Some girls with their fish brain undecided
my guess is, English no do am.
Re: Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016? by ihatesycophant(m): 3:08pm On Feb 28, 2016
Many ladies of this kind have sent many fish brain guys to early grave because of cars and Mr. Biggs, Tantalizer and Ostrich bread. May thunder fire any girl that has the same mind set of luring guys to break bank or steal their employers' money. Come to think of it, is car a priority to guys' life, car is just a necessity and not a priority of life. What is the benefit of having a car and the car is the one driving you or cannot maintain it. Guys my advise to you, is that don't allow any girl to push you doing what you never nursed in your life to do. Let God continue to pilot your life to your rehoboth and you will get there with ease.

2 Likes

Re: Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016? by bayulll01(m): 3:09pm On Feb 28, 2016
Now I see the reason why so many guys out there just want to adopt the Casanova kind of lifestyle immediately they are successful and financially sound......

well the truth cannot be farfetched, its so obvious that some ladies are just some crooked certified serial gold diggers.

so wat stops the female folks from achieving same at the same stage.
Re: Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016? by Alaanyihaji(m): 3:09pm On Feb 28, 2016
olihilistic:
hmmmmm was her dad a car owner at 26
Why that signature of hate bro?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yoruba Man Weds Ibibio Lady In Lagos (Pics) / African Lady Flees With A White Man's $3,400 And Wallet - Photo / Reservations: Don't Read If You Don't Wanna Get Wet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.