Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

What Does It Mean When A Guy Calls You Pretty & Ugly ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does It Mean When A Guy Calls You Pretty & Ugly ? (1273 Views)

What Do Ladies Mean When They Say, 'I Need A God-fearing Man'? / Nigerian Guy Calls Out Facebook Celebrity Who Wants To Have Sex With Him / What Does It Mean When A Guy Calls You And Asks For You To Come To His House To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does It Mean When A Guy Calls You Pretty & Ugly ? by mamagee3(f): 2:25am On Feb 28, 2016
Hi all, what does it mean when a guy calls you pretty one minute and then says "You're very very ugly" another minute.

But treats you like you're ugly. What is he up to and what does it mean?
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Calls You Pretty & Ugly ? by Roidatom(m): 2:29am On Feb 28, 2016
Means you stopped doing makeup,
Or he's found another girl that is not as ugly as you are.
Or you're just hallucinating.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Calls You Pretty & Ugly ? by ucheHapers(m): 2:32am On Feb 28, 2016
Means ure simply ugly bae...
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Calls You Pretty & Ugly ? by sinaj(f): 3:08am On Feb 28, 2016
grin

Perhaps he saw you without pan cake grin

Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Calls You Pretty & Ugly ? by tonie123: 3:08am On Feb 28, 2016
Don't mind these ppl, they are misleading in their comment....

Have you heard of "beautiful monkey" ?

That's what the guy meant, nobe me talk am ooo na your bobo
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Calls You Pretty & Ugly ? by Nobody: 3:11am On Feb 28, 2016
mamagee3:
Hi all, what does it mean when a guy calls you pretty one minute and then says "You're very very ugly" another minute.

Probably meant to say you are pretty ugly
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Calls You Pretty & Ugly ? by kilokeys(m): 3:21am On Feb 28, 2016
U are most likely deaf..

He said u are petty and ugly..

He Never said "pretty"
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Calls You Pretty & Ugly ? by pussyeater(m): 3:32am On Feb 28, 2016
mamagee3:

It means you are FUGLY
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Calls You Pretty & Ugly ? by Nobody: 3:47am On Feb 28, 2016
OMG how ignorant can this silly heffer get? He meant you're pretty ugly, but paused at pretty. Dude was probably searching for an adjective that could adequately describe your grotesque hideousness. Personally I'd describe you as a misshapen, gargoyle-resembling, sasquatch-like swamp-cυnt. I think that aptly summarizes the horror that is your miserable existence cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Calls You Pretty & Ugly ? by BALLOSKI: 4:06am On Feb 28, 2016
You know beauty they say is in the eye of the "beer holder". He sees you as 'pretty' when he's drunk and sees you as 'ugly' when he's not drunk or recovered from his drunkenness.

Just make sure you know the mood he's in at that particular time- this could guide you in knowing his condition(drunk or not).
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Calls You Pretty & Ugly ? by Nobody: 7:33am On Feb 28, 2016
It means u didn't give him a positive response when he called you beautiful.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Elder Sister Is Jealous Of Me Help / Naija Lady Faints After Boyfriend Proposes To her / Pastor Put His Private Part In My Bum-bum, Gave Me N10.00- 7year-old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.