Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,879 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:52 AM

Ambode In School Uniform To His Alma-Mater, FGC Warri (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode In School Uniform To His Alma-Mater, FGC Warri (Photos) (47897 Views)

Olubadan Adetunji Visits Tinubu And Ambode In Lagos (Photo) / Ajimobi Donates Uniform To Pupils Of Ifesowapo Community Primary School (photos) / Photos: Was V.P Osinbajo Scolding Gov. Ambode In This Photo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode In School Uniform To His Alma-Mater, FGC Warri (Photos) by lordhugo(m): 11:39am On Feb 28, 2016
I got my own record at Fgc warri....

I was the first person to both school there through secondary and return to do the NYSC Service year as his/her PPA.

YEARS AGO!

UP PENDO!

1 Like

Re: Ambode In School Uniform To His Alma-Mater, FGC Warri (Photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:12pm On Feb 28, 2016
Pavarottii:

Lol!
Tonye u one find trouble abi? Wen u know say King's College dey!
What is KC? Is it a night club?lol
jornie:

Any day... Up Gregs!!!!
Up School!!!!
Re: Ambode In School Uniform To His Alma-Mater, FGC Warri (Photos) by jornie(m): 12:22pm On Feb 28, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Up School!!!!

up School? Up Gregs is up Gregs not up school...
Re: Ambode In School Uniform To His Alma-Mater, FGC Warri (Photos) by jornie(m): 12:22pm On Feb 28, 2016
[quote author=9jacrip post=43325275][/quote]
grin grin
Re: Ambode In School Uniform To His Alma-Mater, FGC Warri (Photos) by MisterALEX(m): 12:37pm On Feb 28, 2016
was there.d guy is so humble and generous. gave we copas "ishakole".rep Fgc Warri nysc2015A
Re: Ambode In School Uniform To His Alma-Mater, FGC Warri (Photos) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Feb 28, 2016
SirJeffry:
Sharap and gerarahia mehn. #in papa mikel voice# UP mbaise commercial cum artisan secondary school.grin
Ndi nka na uzu tongue. Ahiara Trade abi Technical grin Lol.
Re: Ambode In School Uniform To His Alma-Mater, FGC Warri (Photos) by dejavski(m): 12:51pm On Feb 28, 2016
prettyeyo:
Its good to know that Gov. Ambode's family allowed him school in the South South. I guess they say yorubas don't travel alot around Nigeria. Good to see this.....Pro Unitate.

Ambode na confirm ilaje Breed now
Those days ilajes base na either warri/sapele or Lagos

Even our king grew up in sapele
Re: Ambode In School Uniform To His Alma-Mater, FGC Warri (Photos) by Lilibeth914(f): 1:06pm On Feb 28, 2016
Proudly from FGC Warri 2011 Set. #unityhouse.
Re: Ambode In School Uniform To His Alma-Mater, FGC Warri (Photos) by TijaniAbu: 1:20pm On Feb 28, 2016
Alma Mater visit is latest fashion. Seen
Re: Ambode In School Uniform To His Alma-Mater, FGC Warri (Photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:35pm On Feb 28, 2016
jornie:

up School? Up Gregs is up Gregs not up school...
Na Edemund Akpala invent that Up Gregs Up Gregs when he became administrator in 2001/2. It wasn't so from the begining.

Up Gregs, Up School...

1 Like

Re: Ambode In School Uniform To His Alma-Mater, FGC Warri (Photos) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Feb 28, 2016
jornie:

grin grin

Let me correct that notion cuz

Re: Ambode In School Uniform To His Alma-Mater, FGC Warri (Photos) by Pavarottii(m): 2:38pm On Feb 28, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Up School!!!!

I dey PH, where for PH u dey?
Re: Ambode In School Uniform To His Alma-Mater, FGC Warri (Photos) by UuzbaGuuzba: 4:03pm On Feb 28, 2016
FGC Warri Deadly school famous for:
1. Kpozzings - (Front hand slap that sends you spinning)
2. Wozzings - (Backhand slap that sends you flying)
3. Take it on thy belly level (lie down - anywhere even untop of water)
4. Sabash !!!! - (An earthquaking slap on the back)

What a wonderful childhood. Ambode is dressed in Senior boys uniform. I didn't even make it past JS2 before checking out. wink
Re: Ambode In School Uniform To His Alma-Mater, FGC Warri (Photos) by UuzbaGuuzba: 4:08pm On Feb 28, 2016
lordhugo:
I got my own record at Fgc warri....

I was the first person to both school there through secondary and return to do the NYSC Service year as his/her PPA.

YEARS AGO!

UP PENDO!

PENDO house ke? Are you people alright?

IF YOU ARE IN NATIONAL HOUSE, I GIVE YOU FIVE COUNTS TO COME OUT!!!!!
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
and Five.

The rest of you LIE DOWN !!! YOU MAAADDD!!!
Re: Ambode In School Uniform To His Alma-Mater, FGC Warri (Photos) by tpiar: 5:24pm On Feb 28, 2016
So, he is from a unity school, just like the current Kogi governor. That's nice.

Now, is it really mandatory for alumni to wear the school uniform after they have left the school?

What purpose does this serve because I dont get it.

Perhaps alumni and well wishers should have a separate uniform of their own which does not mimic the school one?
Re: Ambode In School Uniform To His Alma-Mater, FGC Warri (Photos) by DTaj: 6:06pm On Feb 28, 2016
I could also see Uyi Akpata, current Senior Country Partner of PwC, and Barnabas Bala Bantex, current Deputy Governor of Kaduna state.
Re: Ambode In School Uniform To His Alma-Mater, FGC Warri (Photos) by potbelly(m): 8:02pm On Feb 28, 2016
smiley
MarieSucre:
hahahahahaha They all look funny especially those with potbelly. its nice that he remembers where he comes from. Its a shame that his children will never attend such schools.
Re: Ambode In School Uniform To His Alma-Mater, FGC Warri (Photos) by jornie(m): 6:51pm On Mar 02, 2016
9jacrip:

Let me correct that notion cuz

Re: Ambode In School Uniform To His Alma-Mater, FGC Warri (Photos) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 02, 2016
jornie:

Sighting you.

Re: Ambode In School Uniform To His Alma-Mater, FGC Warri (Photos) by vicdall(f): 9:04pm On May 03, 2016
PRO UNITATE FGGC OWERRI

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jerry Amilo Mobbed By Fans At Upper Iweka, Onitsha (Pictures, Video) / Kidnappings, Killings That Exposed Oyo Herdsmen Crisis: Sarkin Fulani's Real Sin / Ojukwu Or Emir Of Kano: Who Owned The Roll-Royce Used By The Queen Of England?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.