Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

Koko Mansion(bunch Of Beauties Without Brains) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Koko Mansion(bunch Of Beauties Without Brains) (1287 Views)

On Air: Untamed Beauties / "koko Mansion" What A Show! / Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Koko Mansion(bunch Of Beauties Without Brains) by ugosly(m): 12:42am On Jul 14, 2009
Has anybody seen KOKO Mansion,I cant help but wonder what the criteria of selecting the KOKOLETS were, undecided  or what D'Banj intends to ahieve at the end of the whole show.
The KOKOLETS(girls)are , well. goodlooking (few of them though)but intellectually deficient.
D'Banj should not forget he is a UN ambassador for youths and as such a lot is expected of him in terms of  leading an exemplary and praiseworthy lifestyle of high moral standards, not parading young girls as sex symbols on TV.
If you ask me.I think the show is nothing but a flagrant display of the ostentatious and flamboyant lifestyle of waste by D'Banj and Mo'Hits.There's just nothing informative or educative about KOKO MANSION,just a waste of precious and expensive airtime.
I believe D'Banj has already attained fame,thus no reason for that crappy show ,if he thinks he has so much money to throw around,he should take a cue from the late Micheal Jackson and reachout to the thousands of helpless children in the streets of Nigeria,or betterstill stick to his music.
I am sure by now he must have realized what a flop the show has turned out to be,not to mention the high wave of criticsms from the press,no thanks to the scavengers who must have brainwashed him into the whole KOKO MANSION idea. smiley smiley
Re: Koko Mansion(bunch Of Beauties Without Brains) by urfriend(m): 10:07am On Jul 14, 2009
Hi Ugosly,

There are two sections about koko mansion i advice you use those.Also i advice you get something to do,did anyone force you to watch the show (bad belle).
Re: Koko Mansion(bunch Of Beauties Without Brains) by maedan(f): 11:50am On Jul 14, 2009
at the risk of being labelled a bad belle, i would have to agree with the OP. I actually think it's a good show 'cos it's got everyone hooked. It's just that, there's really no girl that stands out as remarkably talented, beautiful and intelligent. It seems all the real babes stayed away from the show because of what it represents. What we have now is a bunch of chicks who really had nothing better to do and just decided to enter the Koko Mansion and turn into D'banj's kokonut( grin to quote from an sms of one ardent viewer).
Re: Koko Mansion(bunch Of Beauties Without Brains) by iniguy(m): 6:56pm On Jul 18, 2009
Wack show!
Re: Koko Mansion(bunch Of Beauties Without Brains) by ekonibaje(m): 10:27am On Jul 19, 2009
if is a Good shw ,who are the ACTRESS?URFRIEND ANSWER THE QUESTION

(1) (Reply)

Dstv Increases Subscription Fees Of Their Bouquet / Nollywood In The 90's / ‘the Gods Are Still Not To Blame’ Hits Nigerian Cinemas April 19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.