Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,143 members, 7,780,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:18 AM

Catfish Famers In Osun State - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Catfish Famers In Osun State (3047 Views)

A Tour To Agrikk Matas Ede, Osun State / Orange Tree Bears Tangerines In Osun (Photos) / 17,000 Farmers Empowered Through Intervention Loans In Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catfish Famers In Osun State by pearlyfish: 5:54pm On Apr 16, 2016
NedeenFarmLMD:
you can get cheap tarpulin at Alaba Awusa in Lagos remember we have 2 Alaba none of those Bamboo pounds popular know as (Nedeen pound) can cost you up to 10k

@Nedeen I appreciate the fact that you brought this bamboo fish ponds to the fore but you should at least acknowledge the place from where you copied the bamboo fish pond pictures. God bless you.
Re: Catfish Famers In Osun State by tuk2ato(m): 11:30pm On Apr 16, 2016
please do we need to put a bamboo at the base also, cos i am wondering how it will stand. [quote author=NedeenFarmLMD post=43418193][/quote]
Re: Catfish Famers In Osun State by NedeenFarmLMD: 7:49pm On Apr 25, 2016
tuk2ato:
please do we need to put a bamboo at the base also, cos i am wondering how it will stand.
no
Re: Catfish Famers In Osun State by fm7070: 7:23pm On Apr 26, 2016
i don't think this bamboo pond can stand the taste of time because it is not strong and it gets weaker.
remember that collapse of the pond is a big loss to you.
Re: Catfish Famers In Osun State by NedeenFarmLMD: 12:13pm On May 04, 2016
fm7070:
i don't think this bamboo pond can stand the taste of time because it is not strong and it gets weaker.
remember that collapse of the pond is a big loss to you.
Oh thanks, but I have been using it for more than 3 years nothing happen
Re: Catfish Famers In Osun State by NedeenFarmLMD: 9:06pm On May 09, 2016
Catfish juveniles #12 fingerline #6 frys #3

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Other Company Apart From AMO FARMS Buy Broilers From Farmers / Watermelon, Cucumber And Okra / Update On My Grafted Plants; Mango ,avocado, Treculia Africana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.