Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,768 members, 7,806,119 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

Friends In France To Pay Respect To Oyelowo Ajanaku - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Friends In France To Pay Respect To Oyelowo Ajanaku (31063 Views)

This Nigerian Woman Was Found Dead In France At Her Home (Photo) / Burial Poster Of Oyelowo Oyediran That Was Killed By His Lawyer Wife In Ibadan / Ibadan Murder: Fresh Fact Emerges Over Oyelowo Ajanaku’s Death. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Friends In France To Pay Respect To Oyelowo Ajanaku by confamgist237: 8:16am On Feb 28, 2016
Friends of Oyelowo Ajanaku the man who was allegedly murdered by his lawyer wife in Ibadan for having a child out of wedlock gathered yesterday in France, where he was based before his untimely death to pay their last respect to him and demand justice.

http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/02/photos-friends-gather-in-france-to-pay.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Friends In France To Pay Respect To Oyelowo Ajanaku by confamgist237: 8:16am On Feb 28, 2016
Re: Friends In France To Pay Respect To Oyelowo Ajanaku by halfricanadian(f): 8:21am On Feb 28, 2016
So has she killed her husband

Did that stop the illegitimate child from being her hubby's child?

She just successfully made her self a widow
Made her kids fatherless and the other child fatherless

She should be honored with a medal of life imprisonment Lawyer my foot! She cudnt even defend her home in a right manner undecided

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Friends In France To Pay Respect To Oyelowo Ajanaku by mynd1(f): 8:23am On Feb 28, 2016
Rip.
#Say no to domestic violence#

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Friends In France To Pay Respect To Oyelowo Ajanaku by ChappyChase: 8:24am On Feb 28, 2016
halfricanadian:
So has she killed her husband

Did that stop the illegitimate child from being her hubby's child?

She just successfully made her self a widow
Made her kids fatherless and the other child fatherless

She should be honored with a medal of life imprisonment Lawyer my foot! She cudnt even defend her home in a right manner undecided
At least it will make unfaithful men like us think twice before we stick our d!ck into another woman's pvssy!
*Modified*
Please am not in support of murder neither do I know that "Lawyer woman" for anywhere! I just detaste cheating and people(married men in particular) that indulge in it!!!
If you can't be faithful please don't get married!!!!
#TeamOlosho's!

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Friends In France To Pay Respect To Oyelowo Ajanaku by halfricanadian(f): 8:26am On Feb 28, 2016
ChappyChase:

At least it will make unfaithful men like us think twice before we stick our d!ck into another woman's pvssy!

Really not even the fear of God can make you guys think twice?

Its the fear of woman fellow human? shocked shocked shocked shocked

Dats disturbing you know

12 Likes

Re: Friends In France To Pay Respect To Oyelowo Ajanaku by ChappyChase: 8:40am On Feb 28, 2016
halfricanadian:

Really not even the fear of God can make you guys think twice?

Its the fear of woman fellow human? shocked shocked shocked shocked

Dats disturbing you know
God won't kill us for doing somethings(cause he is merciful and not foolish) but women, fear their stupidity, those folks can do anything!

13 Likes

Re: Friends In France To Pay Respect To Oyelowo Ajanaku by halfricanadian(f): 8:43am On Feb 28, 2016
ChappyChase:

God won't kill us for doing somethings(cause he is merciful and not foolish) but women, fear their stupidity, those folks can do anything!

cheesy says a guy who is scared of a female are you a sissy?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Friends In France To Pay Respect To Oyelowo Ajanaku by ChappyChase: 8:57am On Feb 28, 2016
halfricanadian:

cheesy says a guy who is scared of a female are you a sissy?
I better be a sissy and live than to be called a tough guy and be killed by a woman!

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Friends In France To Pay Respect To Oyelowo Ajanaku by Mznaett: 9:15am On Feb 28, 2016
ChappyChase:

I better be a sissy and live than to be called a tough guy and be killed by a woman!

And now this is extremely funnygrin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Friends In France To Pay Respect To Oyelowo Ajanaku by ChappyChase: 9:21am On Feb 28, 2016
Mznaett:

And now this is extremely funnygrin
Don't you know its a shame to be killed by a woman? grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Friends In France To Pay Respect To Oyelowo Ajanaku by Mznaett: 9:32am On Feb 28, 2016
ChappyChase:

Nah!

I think it's supposed to be a thing of joy for you because history has been made on your behalf. Assuming no one has ever heard of your name before BUT now,people can refer to your casetongue

2 Likes

Re: Friends In France To Pay Respect To Oyelowo Ajanaku by ChappyChase: 9:40am On Feb 28, 2016
Mznaett:

Nah!

I think it's supposed to be a thing of joy for you because history has been made on your behalf. Assuming no one has ever heard of your name before BUT now,people can refer to your casetongue
I rather not make history Thank you! tongue

10 Likes

Re: Friends In France To Pay Respect To Oyelowo Ajanaku by midehi2(f): 9:43am On Feb 28, 2016
ChappyChase:
really a shame cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Friends In France To Pay Respect To Oyelowo Ajanaku by ChappyChase: 9:46am On Feb 28, 2016
midehi2:
really a shame cheesy
Thank yo! grin

1 Like

Re: Friends In France To Pay Respect To Oyelowo Ajanaku by Mznaett: 9:47am On Feb 28, 2016
ChappyChase:
I rather not make history Thank you! tongue
Remember: Everyone wants to make history in life. So dear,you aiint excludedtongue

1 Like

Re: Friends In France To Pay Respect To Oyelowo Ajanaku by ChappyChase: 9:58am On Feb 28, 2016
Mznaett:

Remember: Everyone wants to make history in life. So dear,you aiint excludedtongue
Hian! I hope you're not planning to kill me, this one you're forcing me to make history like this!?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Friends In France To Pay Respect To Oyelowo Ajanaku by Mznaett: 10:06am On Feb 28, 2016
ChappyChase:

Hian! I hope you're not planning to kill me, this one you're forcing me to make history like this!?

Lol

Fear fear

Make I leave you here joor

Enjoy the rest of your daygrin

1 Like

Re: Friends In France To Pay Respect To Oyelowo Ajanaku by ChappyChase: 10:21am On Feb 28, 2016
Mznaett:

Lol
Fear fear
Make I leave you here joor
Enjoy the rest of your daygrin
Make I go bafe prepare go see my babe..
Re: Friends In France To Pay Respect To Oyelowo Ajanaku by naijaboiy: 10:56am On Feb 28, 2016
ChappyChase:

This just doesn't sound right.

How does committing murder make unfaithful men like you to stop cheating?

Will you murder your wife because she cheated on you?

How does that solve the problem mahn?

HEAVY SIGH! undecided

8 Likes

Re: Friends In France To Pay Respect To Oyelowo Ajanaku by ChappyChase: 11:18am On Feb 28, 2016
naijaboiy:

This just doesn't sound right.

How does committing murder make unfaithful men like you to stop cheating?

Will you murder your wife because she cheated on you?

How does that solve the problem mahn?

HEAVY SIGH! undecided
It takes a more crazy act undecided to curtail a crazy act my bro[/color][/b][/font][/i]
Re: Friends In France To Pay Respect To Oyelowo Ajanaku by Cadamlk: 1:36pm On Feb 28, 2016
That woman is so annoying .How can you just waste someone's life like that?

1 Like

Re: Friends In France To Pay Respect To Oyelowo Ajanaku by thamoswonder: 8:24pm On Feb 28, 2016
Men, fear women

1 Like

Re: Friends In France To Pay Respect To Oyelowo Ajanaku by ayusco85(m): 8:26pm On Feb 28, 2016
ok
Re: Friends In France To Pay Respect To Oyelowo Ajanaku by Nobody: 8:26pm On Feb 28, 2016
May his soul RIP
Re: Friends In France To Pay Respect To Oyelowo Ajanaku by sagewonders(m): 8:26pm On Feb 28, 2016
k
Re: Friends In France To Pay Respect To Oyelowo Ajanaku by Beehshorp(m): 8:29pm On Feb 28, 2016
RIP...

No woman no cry
Re: Friends In France To Pay Respect To Oyelowo Ajanaku by Bhella5(m): 8:29pm On Feb 28, 2016
Women: The bane of Man.

2 Likes

Re: Friends In France To Pay Respect To Oyelowo Ajanaku by crispberry(f): 8:31pm On Feb 28, 2016
RIPP
Re: Friends In France To Pay Respect To Oyelowo Ajanaku by 9ja4show: 8:32pm On Feb 28, 2016
Women!!! This kind of things happen when you don't pay attention to the little wrong doings she does while dating because you are blinded by love.

If your find silly attitude about your spouse don't take it like its one of those things.

RIP young man
Re: Friends In France To Pay Respect To Oyelowo Ajanaku by UnknownT: 8:32pm On Feb 28, 2016
Je Suis Ajanaku cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Girl’s Chance Meeting With Uncle Saves Her From Ritualists / Man Steals Car In Kogi, Caught In Nasarawa (Pictures) / Fake LASTMA Officer Sentenced To Two Years Imprisonment (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.