Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,891 members, 7,806,591 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:46 PM

Prophet Tb Joshua Predicted The Death Of Michael Jackson: - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Prophet Tb Joshua Predicted The Death Of Michael Jackson: (2465 Views)

#BrusselsAttacks: Freeze Slams TB Joshua Over Claims He Predicted It / The Death Of Dede One Day - R.I.P / Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet Tb Joshua Predicted The Death Of Michael Jackson: by flameong: 4:00am On Jul 14, 2009
The prophetic reputation of Pastor TB Joshua attained new heights with the recent revelation that he foretold the sudden death of the iconic pop legend, Michael Jackson…visit wwww.yourentertainmentlife..com for more details,
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua Predicted The Death Of Michael Jackson: by Nobody: 6:28am On Jul 14, 2009
shouldnt T B Joshua be in Ghana right now predicting safe things for the president and Obama to do?
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua Predicted The Death Of Michael Jackson: by Afam4eva(m): 9:28am On Jul 14, 2009
flameong:

The prophetic reputation of Pastor TB Joshua attained new heights with the recent revelation that he foretold the sudden death of the iconic pop legend, Michael Jackson…visit wwww.yourentertainmentlife..com for more details,

That was last year and it was not michael jackson, i was Heath ledger. They even talked about it in their program.
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua Predicted The Death Of Michael Jackson: by Nezed(f): 5:37pm On Jul 15, 2009
afam4eva:

That was last year and it was not michael jackson, i was Heath ledger. They even talked about it in their program.

Why is he predicting about peeps that are far away and of no 'direct consequences'?
Heath Ledger? Jeez.
What happened to 'Charity begins at home'? Please, he should channel his energy and 'divine powers' to predicting on Nigeria and when we will get it right!

1 Like

Re: Prophet Tb Joshua Predicted The Death Of Michael Jackson: by sley4life(m): 9:03pm On Jul 15, 2009
thats a lie
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua Predicted The Death Of Michael Jackson: by Oscawaruna(m): 7:57pm On Jul 18, 2009
is true, he asked me to tell micheal jackson but i forgot, i guess is my fault, mj would have been alive now.
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua Predicted The Death Of Michael Jackson: by kok(m): 8:20pm On Jul 18, 2009
Oscawaruna:

is true, he asked me to tell micheal jackson but i forgot, i guess is my fault, mj would have been alive now.
eh ehnnnn! I will tell Latoya!
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua Predicted The Death Of Michael Jackson: by dominique(f): 7:38pm On Jul 19, 2009
i bet he also predicted that Nairaland will have almost 400,000 members by this year ending. . . duh!!!!!

kok:

eh ehnnnn! I will tell Latoya!
and Janet too cheesy
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua Predicted The Death Of Michael Jackson: by Afam4eva(m): 7:40pm On Jul 19, 2009
sley4life:

thats a lie

What's a lie.
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua Predicted The Death Of Michael Jackson: by Phemour: 8:00pm On Jul 19, 2009
shengemenges grin

Prophet Phemour says Dominique is the next User to post here grin
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua Predicted The Death Of Michael Jackson: by eddy1977(m): 6:45pm On Jul 21, 2009
only predicting death and plane crushes. y didnt he predict that a blackman will be elected president of the usa? or that jim iyke would be beaten blue and black pretty soon? or may be i would marry ayana angel ?
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua Predicted The Death Of Michael Jackson: by mamag3: 12:44am On Jul 31, 2009
What a lying pig! angry
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua Predicted The Death Of Michael Jackson: by Samini: 8:12pm On Nov 10, 2009
this man ,what be in problem.Is the anointing of God that overflowing. shocked

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Take On Rihanna's New Video Rude Boy / Nadia Buari At Loggerheads With Cab Driver In Abuja / D'banj Would Have Been Valued More In America- 2face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.