Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,035 members, 7,807,098 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP (48974 Views)

Fashola Lists 44 Highways, 63 Roads To Be Constructed In 3-Year Plan / List Of Roads To Be Constructed In 2017 Budget / FG Bans Importation Of ‘I-Pass-My-Neighbour’ Generators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by Clerverly: 10:27am On Feb 28, 2016
Similar thread https://www.nairaland.com/2959493/each-time-travel-benin-ore-express

When the Vice President Prof. Yemi Osinbajo made a claim last week that PDP did not construct any single New Road throughout their 16 infamous years in power... Some people who are yet to recover from their political miscalculation in the last election, came for his head, branding him a liar and also circulated pictures of less than 150 Km REHABILITATED Benin-Ore as their Only defence...

However, that is not the basis of this thread.
I am from the South Eastern Part of the Country and one of the most neglected regions of the country by the past governments...

These roads I am going to unveil thus, lead directly to my State from other parts of the contra, depending on the route one chooses to ply...But unfortunately the roads are in a very bad and unmotorable state...

There is no way one will pass thru these roads without dropping and heaping curses on the past governments, especially goodLUCK EBELE Azikiwe Jonathan, our adopted Son, in whom we hugely supported and still being regarded as our best...

Take a look at these Pictures:

1. Onitsha- Enugu- Portharcourt Expressway

2. Aba-Ikot-Ekpene-Uyo Expressway..

72 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by Clerverly: 10:27am On Feb 28, 2016
This is Aba-Ikot Ekpene-Uyo-Odukpani Expressway.. angry angry

25 Likes

Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by Clerverly: 10:32am On Feb 28, 2016
Jonathan Was/Is Really An Ineffectual slowpoke..

Cc: Modath Progessive1 PassingShot mynd1 LRZN

138 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by Tokety7: 10:39am On Feb 28, 2016
Indeed Jonah-daft was a curse to our beloved nation. Good riddance to the fool. He claimed ibos were the bedrock of his administration yet he never give a ffuck about ibo roads. It's a shame so many still enjoying succking his cocck.

170 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by Sylverbox(m): 10:42am On Feb 28, 2016
I share your pains. Last year I got stuck at the aba-ik road, I had to go back and use umuahia road, which my brother was terrible too. I vowed never to take my car through such again. Ever!

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by LesbianBoy(m): 10:43am On Feb 28, 2016
[s]
Tokety7:
Indeed Jonah-daft was a curse to our beloved nation. Good riddance to the fool. He claimed ibos were the bedrock of his administration yet he never give a ffuck about ibo roads. It's a shame so many still enjoying succking his cocck.
[/s]
****GEJ remains the HERO OF OUR DEMOCRACY and is FAR BETTER than...The man that is shy when with women, the certificateless, gworo-chewing, burukutu-sipping bastard buhari cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

240 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by Nobody: 10:45am On Feb 28, 2016
That was Jonathan's failure.

Many Igbo ' s were indifferent about the elections last year because if someone we saw as our own couldn't fix these roads is it an outsider that will care??

72 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by carinmom(f): 10:45am On Feb 28, 2016
Op they will soon come for you, you better brace yourself for the arrows that will come your way.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by Clerverly: 10:48am On Feb 28, 2016
carinmom:
Op they will soon come for you, you better brace yourself for the arrows that will come your way.

They can't, We all Share the same pain My sister..it is really pathetic..

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by Clerverly: 10:50am On Feb 28, 2016
wapu:
That was Jonathan's failure.

Many Igbo ' s were indifferent about the elections last year because if someone we saw as our own couldn't fix these roads is it an outsider that will care??

It baffles sane Mind, that some IPOB Youths still Praise him till today..

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by Clerverly: 10:50am On Feb 28, 2016
Sylverbox:
I share your pains. Last year I got stuck at the aba-ik road, I had to go back and use umuahia road, which my brother was terrible too. I vowed never to take my car through such again. Ever!

PDP and Jonathan really made a fool of us for 6 years..

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by Firefire(m): 10:51am On Feb 28, 2016
APC & stupidity: the case of brainwashed followers.
/

[size=13pt]
Nigerians are dying from Fulani Herdsmen slaughter and the economy is in a state of coma, and some irrelevant individual are posting irrelevant pictures to justify the careless talk of one Pastor Osinbajo
. [/size]
undecided embarassed

Nigeria needs deliverance.

131 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by SUPERPACK: 10:51am On Feb 28, 2016
its quite unfortunate that the igbos threw all their egg in one basket due to ethnic hatred, the GEJ administration can't boast of a single project in the south east zone, bt the igbos insisted on voting him rather than vote a northener Buhari.
GEJ has and will always be the worst thing that happened to the south east.
I challenge anybody to mention a complete federal project in the south east executed by the GEJ administration.

94 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by Clerverly: 10:52am On Feb 28, 2016
Tokety7:

You Can Say That Again Sir! Jonathan Was/Is really a Curse to the South East...

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by Nobody: 10:52am On Feb 28, 2016
FRONT PAGE

1 Like

Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by anonimi: 10:53am On Feb 28, 2016
Clerverly:
When the Vice President Prof. Yemi Osinbajo made a claim last week that PDP did not construct any single New Road throughout their 16 infamous years in power..

If the Vacant Pastor (VP) has abandoned his sense for a bowl of porridge, must you follow his foolish example like a blind house fly wey follow deadi body enter grave?
Must you

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2102459_apcteam_png6dc9407cdcc2b68174c445361fc3e4c9

Obasanjo endorses APC moves, as party leadership visit Abeokuta
22.Dec 2013

The push by the opposition, All Progressives Congress, APC to dislodge the ruling Peoples Democratic Party, PDP received a boost yesterday as former President Olusegun Obasanjo openly threw his weight behind the APC’s current initiatives.
The APC leadership, comprising some national leaders and governors visited him Obasanjo in Abeokuta, the Ogun State capital on Saturday to solicit the former president’s support for the party in the forthcoming elections.
The party leaders, which started converging on Obasanjo’s Hilltop Mansion around 5:22pm, included former governor of Lagos State, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, the party’s Interim National Chairman, Bisi Akande; former Head of State, General Muhammadu Buhari; former speaker of the House of Representatives, Aminu Masari; former Borno State governor, Senator Ali Modu-Sheriff; Senator Osita Isunazor; Senator Bukola Saraki and Lai Mohammed.
Governor Murtala Nyako of Adamawa State came to the former president’s house in company with the former Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commissioin, Mallam Nuhu Ribadu; the former minister of aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode and others in a convoy of three black jeeps.
Other APC governors at the meeting included Rochas Okorocha (Imo), Ibikunle Amosun (Ogun), Abdulfattah Ahmed (Kwara), Rotimi Amaechi (Rivers), Rabiu Kwankwaso (Kano) and Senator Abiola Ajimobi (Oyo).
The Chairman of the New PDP, Kawu Baraje led some of his members and the former Kaduna State Chairman, Yero Makama, to the meeting.
Presenting the party chieftains and the APC governors to Obasanjo during the opening of the meeting, Akande said the party was in support of the former president’s 18-page letter to President Goodluck Jonathan.
The APC National Leader, Tinubu who alluded to Obasanjo’s contribution to the building of the Nigerian nation, lamented that the country was divided more than ever.
Apparently referring to Obasanjo’s recent letter to Jonathan, he enjoined the former president not to shy away from speaking the truth.
Tinubu added that the APC had resolved to rescue Nigeria, appealing to Obasanjo to lead the mission.
“You’ve come out of tribulation and held the highest position in this country. We are here because of your courage. Nobody can say he has information more than you. You have surmounted a number of crises. Nigeria is divided more than before; to realise stable Nigeria, we want to encourage you to continue to speak the truth. We’re resolved and determined to rescue Nigeria. We want you as navigator,” he said.

Source: http://newmail-ng.com/new/obasanjo-endorses-apc-moves-as-party-leadership-visit-abeokuta/

57 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by Clerverly: 10:53am On Feb 28, 2016
Firefire:
[s]APC & stupidity: the case of brainwashed followers.[/s]

Always Off Topic!

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by Nobody: 10:55am On Feb 28, 2016
god punish GEJ and PDP!

blood sucking devilish party!

cleverly! may u be multiplied a million times! cool

ijaw people used our head and dump us and some useless ipob abi na ipods still see the baga as a hero!

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by Clerverly: 10:58am On Feb 28, 2016
obiekunie1:
god punish GEJ and PDP!

It really so bad my brother..m

9 Likes

Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by Nobody: 11:01am On Feb 28, 2016
Clerverly:

It really so bad my brother..m

this pics u posted is even a decent pics compared to the current state of enugu - onitsha express! now its only gutter ridden single lane that keeps wasting lives every dayangry angry

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by Firefire(m): 11:02am On Feb 28, 2016
The stupidity of this administration will unfold in the fullness of time.

In the meantime, let the hypnotized continue in their state of myopia.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by Tokety7: 11:04am On Feb 28, 2016
obiekunie1:
god punish GEJ and PDP!

cleverly! may u be multiplied a million times! cool

ijaw people used our head and dump us and some useless ipob abi na ipods still see the baga as a hero!

Only gullible eediots sees him as an hero. Even his own people in otueke don't. Till date those in otueke has no water to drink.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by Lifestone(m): 11:05am On Feb 28, 2016
I once plied this road a long time ago, from Enugu - Aba- ikot ekpene - uyo, probably some of the babies on NL were still sending rains from heaven.
It was really bad then expecially the Igbo part. The akwa ibom section was better.
To again see the same road not fixed shows how low we've gone as a nation. That road is crucial for commerce and is in the heart of Igbo land.
Can somebody more familiar with the south east then tell me which road was fixed by the PDP government and tell me the basis for igbo support for GEJ

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by xmich(m): 11:06am On Feb 28, 2016
embarassed I can't help but wail embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by Nobody: 11:06am On Feb 28, 2016
Tokety7:

Only gullible eediots sees him as an hero. Even his own people in otueke don't. Till date those in otueke has no water to drink.

i still dont understand the kind of otumokpo gej used on ndi igbo! undecided

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by Nobody: 11:07am On Feb 28, 2016
Clerverly:

It baffles sane Mind, that some IPOB Youths still Praise him till today..

An average igbo man especially those that live in core eastern states don't like hausa's.
They know Jonathan was of no benefit to them.. but would rather have him there than have an hausa man.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by Nobody: 11:09am On Feb 28, 2016
anonimi:

Meanwhile Imo state under Okorocha na heaven abi
Bloody jobless HYPOCRITES.

**** we are talking federal here not state! angry

besides am not a fan of rocahas and whatever goes on in imo state is for imolites to complain not you nor i - so shove ur rochas matter up ur as5! cheesy

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by anonimi: 11:10am On Feb 28, 2016
Lifestone:
Can somebody more familiar with the south east then tell me which road was fixed by the PDP government and tell me the basis for igbo support for GEJ

Once you find out why Yorubas voted the Agbaya of Owu in 2003 after four wasted years but mostly rejected Jonathan in 2015 you can extrapolate.

Lagos-Ibadan road ongoing reconstruction

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by betterABIAstate: 11:11am On Feb 28, 2016
Owk, Jonathan didn't do anything, what's buhari doing about it?

Op, did you say u are Igbo? Must you lie?

31 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Private Jet Conveying Adebayo Adelabu Crash-Lands In Ibadan, Oyo / The Suicide Belt Used By Boko Haram Insurgents - Photo / Lagos Ibadan Railway. Amaechi On A Train Ride To Abeokuta On New Coaches. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.