Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,490 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

Oscars 2016: Academy Awards Set For Hollywood Tonight. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oscars 2016: Academy Awards Set For Hollywood Tonight. (542 Views)

Bobrisky Apologises To MC Galaxy: "He Gave Me Money Tonight, Knows I’m A Girl" / Nabila Fash Set For Her Traditional Marriage With Oritsefemi (Photo) / Oritse Femi Set For His Traditional Wedding With Nabila Fash (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oscars 2016: Academy Awards Set For Hollywood Tonight. by Elzends(m): 11:28am On Feb 28, 2016
Lights, cameras and action! The Oscars are finally here, with some
of the world's biggest stars, top filmmakers and powerful movie
industry executives gathering for Hollywood's annual celebration of
the silver screen.
This year marks the 88th annual edition of the Academy Awards.

The Academy Awards are arguably the most prestigious film
industry honour on the planet — just scoring an Oscar nod makes it into a person's obituary. An Oscar nomination (and, most assuredly,
a win) can change the course of a career. So it's understandable
that which individuals, teams or movies earn nominations become a
big deal.

Hosted by my favorite comedian... Chris Rock

(1) (Reply)

Blackface Threatens Tekno / Thinking Quality Video Shoot? Think Sheba Entertainment Visuals / I Go Dye Arrives London For 'I Go Dye Last Man Standing' Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.