Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,046 members, 7,799,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

Roof Project - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Roof Project (978 Views)

Criterion That Determine The Quantities Of Woods You Need For Your Roof Project / Help With Aluminium Roof Spray!! / New Eco-friendly Plant Fiber Roof Tile/Sheet, Partition, Exterior wall cladding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Roof Project by tay0: 2:19pm On Feb 28, 2016
Hi all,

I need the advice of all the experts in the house on the attached roof project as regards to cost and total amount of materials to be used.

hoping to read from you all. Thanks
Re: Roof Project by tay0: 2:22pm On Feb 28, 2016
tay0:
Hi all,

I need the advice of all the experts in the house on the attached roof project as regards to cost and total amount of materials to be used.

hoping to read from you all. Thanks

am so unable to attach the pix any guide please
Re: Roof Project by twinskenny(m): 2:24pm On Feb 28, 2016
tay0:

Reduce the size to less than 200kb
Re: Roof Project by tay0: 9:53pm On Mar 01, 2016
tay0:

Re: Roof Project by tay0: 9:54pm On Mar 01, 2016
Dear pros.

Kindly assist on this please
Re: Roof Project by KolaShangOne(m): 1:14am On Mar 02, 2016
You want to have a general idea of the cost..
I see a not so big roof with plenty valleys and gutters.. Woodwork and .45 Aluminium should cost around 750k
Re: Roof Project by tay0: 11:25pm On Mar 02, 2016
[quote author=tay0 post=43397960][/quote

kindly advise on the attached roof measurement.
Re: Roof Project by tay0: 11:27pm On Mar 02, 2016
KolaShangOne:
You want to have a general idea of the cost..
I see a not so big roof with plenty valleys and gutters.. Woodwork and .45 Aluminium should cost around 650k.

thanks for the response wood work is done. I just need an idea of the .45 aluminum quote.

thanks alot
Re: Roof Project by tay0: 11:03am On Jun 12, 2016
Please call me, my phone was stolen.
Re: Roof Project by Batlan01: 12:06pm On Jun 12, 2016
tay0:
U can whatsapp Me on 08160320327 for quotes on .45 and .55mm Aluminium roofing... U can check ma signature 4 details... Contact Me now
Re: Roof Project by KolaShangOne(m): 9:02am On Jun 22, 2016
tay0:

Oga, I believe this post is for me. I have tried your number countless times and was wondering what happened. I even visited your site twice while I was working in Abeokuta and it was overgrown with weed.

You should commend us here on the quality of aluminium finish we did for you. And the cost we saved.

Thank youl
Re: Roof Project by tay0: 12:27am On Jun 23, 2016
KolaShangOne:

Oga, I believe this post is for me. I have tried your number countless times and was wondering what happened. I even visited your site twice while I was working in Abeokuta and it was overgrown with weed.

You should commend us here on the quality of aluminium finish we did for you. And the cost we saved.

Yea thanks alot great job by your team. Please call me. My phone was stolen. Traveled n back now got the line retrived

Thank youl

(1) (Reply)

Gold Onyx Pool Bar, Reception Desk / COUNTER THREAD: Reasons For Collapse Of Reigners Bible Church / We Sell Hardwood And Softwood At Bodija, Ibadan Call Or Email Below

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.