Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,418 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

The Inhumane Act I Have Experiencing - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Inhumane Act I Have Experiencing (2171 Views)

I'm Experiencing Emotional Blackmail From My Family! / Second Born Children Are More Rebellious And Prone To Criminal Act / Why Do Pregnant Ladies Act Funny? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Inhumane Act I Have Experiencing by Okeycima: 2:34pm On Feb 28, 2016
As am writing this,i feel downcast,angry and sorry at the same time.the gallon u saw in the first pics is what made me b more depressed,as it is what a boy not up to 10 years carry everyday to fetch water from a borehole in front of ma living place,as he was Through with it and was waiting for help so as to carry the gallon on his head,and told one of my guys to help him which he did,as the boy was about to set pace,the gallon of water fell and Broke,we turned to see the boy in tears and I was touched so I called him and ask why he is crying and he said that his auntie is going to skin him alive,my friends that was chatting with me was all aggregated and infuriated and was about to tell the boy to lead they to see his auntie,he said no,i then know and understand that even if my friends went and see the woman. It won't solve the boy's problem rather it will make it worse,so I decide on my own to replace the gallon,which I did and he fetch the water,even as he was leave he is still crying.PLS Y WOULD A WOMAN WHO HAVE GIVEN BIRTH TO A CHILD DO THIS TO ANOTHER WOMAN'S CHILD?would that act that she did to another woman's child and her reason for justifying such act b justifiable if she is the mother of the Child?.And to say the least,the boy has no slippers and the refuse buying for him,and this case is not only applicable to the boy only as there was 2 other girls that such act have been done to,but the girls have left,and their case pissed the women that witness such incident so much that they want to confront the woman but the refuse showing to them her aunt. Cc royalroy

Re: The Inhumane Act I Have Experiencing by ajokebelle(f): 3:06pm On Feb 28, 2016
What a pity
Re: The Inhumane Act I Have Experiencing by kestolove95(m): 3:22pm On Feb 28, 2016
Really d guy needs help..but ur english need more help than dat boi..

4 Likes

Re: The Inhumane Act I Have Experiencing by halfricanadian(f): 3:25pm On Feb 28, 2016
If i have my money i'll adopt many kids as possible embarassed
Re: The Inhumane Act I Have Experiencing by lovaleenny(f): 3:25pm On Feb 28, 2016
kestolove95:

grin grin grin grin ko da o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Inhumane Act I Have Experiencing by Olasco93: 3:38pm On Feb 28, 2016
...It's so painful seeing the way 'some people,' treat other peoples children as animals, tools and the likes.
The worst is the insults these children receive from those they live with. This is the main reason why some parents do not allow their child/children live with anybody for fear of Molestation, Deprivity, Abuse etc.
Re: The Inhumane Act I Have Experiencing by PresVA: 3:43pm On Feb 28, 2016
kestolove95:
Swerve please, this is not an English class ... Why ridicule someone unnecessarily? The Op has a good heart and that's what matters most in life..
Not like your Grammar is any better though. .

8 Likes

Re: The Inhumane Act I Have Experiencing by somcherry(f): 8:14pm On Feb 28, 2016
I don't know if I am the one who thinks It's wrong to post the lil boy's pictures on the net undecided
Re: The Inhumane Act I Have Experiencing by mashnino(m): 8:31pm On Feb 28, 2016
kestolove95:

u re wicked....

2 Likes

Re: The Inhumane Act I Have Experiencing by Pidggin(f): 10:26pm On Feb 28, 2016
Blame his parents who keep procreating despite having no plans for the kids they are bringing into the world.
Re: The Inhumane Act I Have Experiencing by kenny987(f): 10:33pm On Feb 28, 2016
Do u have full possession of the facts surrounding the boy's circumstance before deciding to blame his parents? Do u know if they are alive? Granted, there are those who reproduce far more than their available resources but in this specific case, u do not know.

Why would anyone take advantage of another especially a little kid like this just because they are in a position to render some assistance whilst probably denying the child an education and good nutrition? Unless u know the kid and his history, I think you are just a bit presumptuous..

Pidggin:
Blame his parents who keep procreating despite having no plans for the kids they are bringing into the world.

1 Like

Re: The Inhumane Act I Have Experiencing by Flexherbal(m): 3:47am On Feb 29, 2016
It is obvious that the boy is not living with his parents.
Re: The Inhumane Act I Have Experiencing by Okeycima: 1:15pm On Feb 29, 2016
kestolove95:
thanks and I hope to improve,but am typing with my phone
Re: The Inhumane Act I Have Experiencing by Okeycima: 1:24pm On Feb 29, 2016
And the aunt had to sent him and the girl I mentioned earlier to inquire from me how much I did buy the gallon Becos according to her,she wants to refund me ma money,and I said no and the boy started crying and told me that I should tell him or he is not going back

Re: The Inhumane Act I Have Experiencing by Okeycima: 1:27pm On Feb 29, 2016
halfricanadian:
If i have my money i'll adopt many kids as possible embarassed
thanks y I have to praise Sen.Sani and Sen.Ben for adopting orphans
Re: The Inhumane Act I Have Experiencing by amtheone(m): 1:37pm On Feb 29, 2016
Women are so wicked. Nobody knows the source of their wickedness.
Re: The Inhumane Act I Have Experiencing by Rehil(f): 4:00pm On Feb 29, 2016
amtheone:
Women are so wicked. Nobody knows the source of their wickedness.
wickedness is not attached to a particular sex pls. I pity the boy.pls the woman should use the money she want to refund for the jerrycan n get him slippers pls
Re: The Inhumane Act I Have Experiencing by Okeycima: 4:26pm On Feb 29, 2016
Rehil:
wickedness is not attached to a particular sex pls. I pity the boy.pls the woman should use the money she want to refund for the jerrycan n get him slippers pls
her brain didn't give her such
Re: The Inhumane Act I Have Experiencing by Nobody: 5:27pm On Feb 29, 2016
kenny987:
Do u have full possession of the facts surrounding the boy's circumstance before deciding to blame his parents? Do u know if they are alive? Granted, there are those who reproduce far more than their available resources but in this specific case, u do not know.

Why would anyone take advantage of another especially a little kid like this just because they are in a position to render some assistance whilst probably denying the child an education and good nutrition? Unless u know the kid and his history, I think you are just a bit presumptuous..

What she said is actually bitter but true. There was a thread the other about someone asking to get married with a salary of 50k. A lot of Nigerians with no source of income keep getting married and having kids they cannot fend for out of societal pressure and such happens. It's not by force to get married or even have kids, people are stupid in nigeria and the government can't cure people's stupidity but oh well what do I know?
Re: The Inhumane Act I Have Experiencing by raumdeuter: 5:31pm On Feb 29, 2016
OP Thank you very much God bless you can you also buy him Dunlop slippers?
Re: The Inhumane Act I Have Experiencing by KevinDein: 7:02pm On Feb 29, 2016
Pidggin:
evil woman Pidggin is here again. Sadistic Pidggin who thrives only on hate. Here you are again with no compassion for a 10 year old kid. U are miserable miserable being.
Re: The Inhumane Act I Have Experiencing by goodfornothing(m): 7:40pm On Feb 29, 2016
Women are wicked, heartless and self-centered beings. Sometimes I wonder if it was the serpent that deceived the woman or the woman deceived the serpent! angry
Re: The Inhumane Act I Have Experiencing by Nobody: 7:42am On Mar 01, 2016
Thanks for replacing the keg...
You can get a little closer to the family maybe you can help the boy by getting little things for him without the woman getting furious since she will start seeing you as a family friend
Re: The Inhumane Act I Have Experiencing by Pidggin(f): 4:33pm On Mar 01, 2016
KevinDein:
[s][/s]evil woman Pidggin is here again. Sadistic Pidggin who thrives only on hate. Here you are again with no compassion for a 10 year old kid. U are miserable miserable being.[s][/s]

Before you start name calling people why not ask what they mean? I hurt for this boy that's why I blamed his parents for making him go through this ordeal. He should be in a loving home with no care in the world.

Your thoughts of others are too dark, I suspect you have issues.
Re: The Inhumane Act I Have Experiencing by Richy4(m): 10:35pm On Mar 01, 2016
We cannot possibly judge for now what the lady's action would have been.... But that thing is way too heavy for a ten year old

I understand that the boy in question was kind of distressed over the broken water can which was natural for some kids to be even when they were not supposed to......

Oh!!!! I for get to say thank you Op for your kindness... It might look really small but the spiritual been that rewards is gonna pay you a visit when you don't really expect....... Thanks man smiley

(1) (Reply)

My Father Is Feeding A Leech!! / Should I Forgive Her? / All 40 Of Sheikh's Wives Get Their Period At The Same Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.