Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

KUMUYI: No One Can Cancel Tithing. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / KUMUYI: No One Can Cancel Tithing. (2462 Views)

You Can See Here:pastor WF Kumuyi Biography,net Worth,age,ministries | Families / Epic Response To Daddy Freeze Interview On Tithing!!! / 2017 Will Be Better For Nigeria, Says Kumuyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

KUMUYI: No One Can Cancel Tithing. by teemanbastos(m): 3:21pm On Feb 28, 2016
The General Superintendent of the Deeper Christian life Ministry, Pastor W. F Kumuyi has said that Tithing is still relevant today and no man can cancel it. The Cleric while speaking today in a broadcast across the country on 'complete restoration of all Tithes into his sanctuary' said "some false prophets today say that Tithing is of the law and should be scrapped but that is false. The pastor said that Abraham started Tithing, Jacob continued Tithing, moses commanded, Jesus commended it and finally None can cancel Tithing"
The Pastor enjoined members to also pay their tithes to the Church than pay elsewhere so as to cater for the needs of The church and also pay for its full time workers.
The pastor who read from Malachi 3 v 10 also said that God gives without measure to those that give liberally to him.

Cc:lalasticlala.
Re: KUMUYI: No One Can Cancel Tithing. by Kentorm441(m): 12:32am On Jan 25, 2018
JESUS CHRIST!
Tithe that had canceled through the death and the resurrection of my Lord Jesus (Colossians 2:14, Hebrew 7:11-12, Ephesiana 2:15-20, etc.)
Re: KUMUYI: No One Can Cancel Tithing. by Kentorm441(m): 12:33am On Jan 25, 2018
JESUS CHRIST!
Tithe that had been canceled through the death and resurrection of my Lord Jesus (Colossians 2:14, Hebrew 7:11-12, Ephesiana 2:15-20, etc.).

(1) (Reply)

When Last Did You Fight With Someone / Before I Die, I Want To...(wot Wud U Like To Do B4 U Die??) / Did Traffic Warden Service Treat Well Under Nigeria Police Force?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.