Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,359 members, 7,800,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

Terry-G In Ghastly Car Accident In Lekki(photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Terry-G In Ghastly Car Accident In Lekki(photos) (74596 Views)

Davido Shows Off Progress Of Their Renovated House In Lekki (Photos, Video) / The Interiors Of Oritsefemi's New Home In Lekki (Photos) / Terry G Shares Account Balance, Says He Is Feeling Broke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terry-G In Ghastly Car Accident In Lekki(photos) by rawtouch: 5:44pm On Feb 28, 2016
Lucky them
Re: Terry-G In Ghastly Car Accident In Lekki(photos) by SPG4U(m): 5:45pm On Feb 28, 2016
ok
Re: Terry-G In Ghastly Car Accident In Lekki(photos) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 28, 2016
shocked
Re: Terry-G In Ghastly Car Accident In Lekki(photos) by SPG4U(m): 5:45pm On Feb 28, 2016
9ja4show:
If you want to drink; use a taxi or use a personal driver to drive you home ; life nor get duplicate
bro no vex ooo, did you read the post at all?
Re: Terry-G In Ghastly Car Accident In Lekki(photos) by olatade(m): 5:45pm On Feb 28, 2016
I guess Terry was stoned after clubbing and was over speeding..hence,the near fatal accident
Re: Terry-G In Ghastly Car Accident In Lekki(photos) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Feb 28, 2016
Thank God for his life
Re: Terry-G In Ghastly Car Accident In Lekki(photos) by horlakunle25(m): 5:47pm On Feb 28, 2016
Hmmmmm!! Hw true is dis news OP??...if I discover say dis story na lie ehn..u go work wit LAWMA for 8month without payment ooo!!

2 Likes

Re: Terry-G In Ghastly Car Accident In Lekki(photos) by tunde1200(m): 5:48pm On Feb 28, 2016
See how secured this range rover.
Jinja the swaga master i thank god for you.
Re: Terry-G In Ghastly Car Accident In Lekki(photos) by NobleAngell(f): 5:48pm On Feb 28, 2016
Shet! Hope he's ok. But that's not his car ryt?
Re: Terry-G In Ghastly Car Accident In Lekki(photos) by doskie(m): 5:48pm On Feb 28, 2016
chimere66:
Nigerian singer Terry G was today involved in a ghastly car accident in Lekki.The terrible accident happened around 6am in the morning of today .

According to an eyewitness,the crash happened when Terry G was on his way back from a night club between the 1st and 2nd roundabout in Lekki.

His new Range Rover Sport veered off the road and landed in a gutter along with a commercial bus. The car was completely damaged.Speaking further,the source said Terry G alongside other people in the vehicle were unhurt except the driver who was injured in the incident.

It should be recalled that in 2010, Terry G survived a car accident when his Toyota Camry ran into a road demarcation around Chemiron, close to Sunday Market, in Ogba, Lagos.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/02/nigerian-singer-terry-g-involved-in.html
saw it this morning.
Re: Terry-G In Ghastly Car Accident In Lekki(photos) by 9ja4show: 5:49pm On Feb 28, 2016
Liljeez:
His driver was driving not him

What do you want me to do now? How are you sure the driver was not drunk too
Re: Terry-G In Ghastly Car Accident In Lekki(photos) by tunde1200(m): 5:52pm On Feb 28, 2016
See power of range rover.
Re: Terry-G In Ghastly Car Accident In Lekki(photos) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 28, 2016
This story is fake that place is not lekki

2 Likes

Re: Terry-G In Ghastly Car Accident In Lekki(photos) by olusd(m): 5:53pm On Feb 28, 2016
Thank God he's OK. I hope say e get insurance? If he doesn't have, na him palava be dat o!
Glory to God that no life was lost.
Re: Terry-G In Ghastly Car Accident In Lekki(photos) by georgecso(m): 5:56pm On Feb 28, 2016
I was tempted to ask if he was cruising on Golf 3 but on a closer look.. Range Rover..
Re: Terry-G In Ghastly Car Accident In Lekki(photos) by AdelokikiMr(m): 5:56pm On Feb 28, 2016
Saw d accident 7am this morning wen I was driving from adeniji to Chevy estate but never knew it was terry Gs car , thank God they all survived .
Re: Terry-G In Ghastly Car Accident In Lekki(photos) by Jacko01: 5:56pm On Feb 28, 2016
God dey giv u sign terry ginga start to sing gospel music wer u start from
Re: Terry-G In Ghastly Car Accident In Lekki(photos) by Qmerit(m): 5:58pm On Feb 28, 2016
Thank God for his life... meanwhile after enough liquor
Re: Terry-G In Ghastly Car Accident In Lekki(photos) by Eze2000(m): 5:58pm On Feb 28, 2016
that jeep is supposed to be a Range Rover. Powerful of build and body. How be it its so smashed up?
Re: Terry-G In Ghastly Car Accident In Lekki(photos) by aluko360(m): 5:59pm On Feb 28, 2016
9ja4show:
If you want to drink; use a taxi or use a personal driver to drive you home ; life nor get duplicate

I don't even like the idea.

If you wanna get drunk, do so in the comfort of your home. Atleast you won't kill anyone because you ain't gonna be driving.
Re: Terry-G In Ghastly Car Accident In Lekki(photos) by akinmusi(m): 5:59pm On Feb 28, 2016
Na wah oo. Terry Sha. Read more about him here on Nairaland: nairaland.com
Re: Terry-G In Ghastly Car Accident In Lekki(photos) by horllamy(m): 6:00pm On Feb 28, 2016
chimere66:
Nigerian singer Terry G was today involved in a ghastly car accident in Lekki.The terrible accident happened around 6am in the morning of today .

According to an eyewitness,the crash happened when Terry G was on his way back from a night club between the 1st and 2nd roundabout in Lekki.

His new Range Rover Sport veered off the road and landed in a gutter along with a commercial bus. The car was completely damaged.Speaking further,the source said Terry G alongside other people in the vehicle were unhurt except the driver who was injured in the incident.

It should be recalled that in 2010, Terry G survived a car accident when his Toyota Camry ran into a road demarcation around Chemiron, close to Sunday Market, in Ogba, Lagos.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/02/nigerian-singer-terry-g-involved-in.html

O boy stop lying......

1 Like

Re: Terry-G In Ghastly Car Accident In Lekki(photos) by megajay1(m): 6:00pm On Feb 28, 2016
chimere66:

Must See!!!

Teenage Daughter, 18yrs Catches Mum In Bed With Another Man, What Happened Next Will Suprise You [See Photos and Video here] >>>>> http://www.mixtgist.com/p/17-years-old-teenage-daughter-grabs-mum_12.html
Re: Terry-G In Ghastly Car Accident In Lekki(photos) by PoliticalThuG(m): 6:02pm On Feb 28, 2016
HateU2:
Wats funny about this bro undecided
everything
Re: Terry-G In Ghastly Car Accident In Lekki(photos) by reechest: 6:05pm On Feb 28, 2016
Keneking:
Was the car scrap before the incident
Exactly my thought... D car looks like it was even wrecked before d accident if ever there is one...
Re: Terry-G In Ghastly Car Accident In Lekki(photos) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Feb 28, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
Lol
FTC said "lol" cry
Re: Terry-G In Ghastly Car Accident In Lekki(photos) by kingreign(m): 6:06pm On Feb 28, 2016
9ja4show:

Did the write up say he drank?
Why do you suddenly conclude with out investigating?
Do you know a car can develop any sudden mechanical or electrical malfunction which can lead to a crash?

Im really unimpressed by your comment.
Re: Terry-G In Ghastly Car Accident In Lekki(photos) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 28, 2016
LexMacquin:

no life *was involved* wink
tanks for dt bro

1 Like

Re: Terry-G In Ghastly Car Accident In Lekki(photos) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 28, 2016
Thank God no life was lost .
Re: Terry-G In Ghastly Car Accident In Lekki(photos) by PoliticalThuG(m): 6:09pm On Feb 28, 2016
Souljeezy:
FTC said "lol" cry
that is how we ball
Re: Terry-G In Ghastly Car Accident In Lekki(photos) by bittertruthz: 6:10pm On Feb 28, 2016
chimere66:

i don't understand the pics and the story. Can somebody help me?
i see sand, i see bush, i see gutter, i see car wen damage, i see police and i see people..................BUT WHERE IS THE ROAD? WAS HE DRIVING INSIDE CREEK?
Thats not street, thats not close, thats not avenue neither highway.

Either the story or the pics is not correct. 1/2=banker.

2 Likes

Re: Terry-G In Ghastly Car Accident In Lekki(photos) by jkendy(m): 6:12pm On Feb 28, 2016
9ja4show:
Read and understand before commenting. Is it hard 4u 2 understand where it was reported that non of the occupants was injured except His Driver

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sophie Rammal Alakija On Movie Set (Photos) / Woman Cries Out To Kenneth Aguba To Pick Her As His Wife / Onye Eze And Blessing Okoro Drinking Together After Her Arrest (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.