Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

Please What Is The Title Of This Music Sang By Oritsefemi, I Want To Dwn It. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Please What Is The Title Of This Music Sang By Oritsefemi, I Want To Dwn It. (491 Views)

Onyeka Onwenu & King Sunny Ade - "Wait For Me" Do You Remember This Music Video? / Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? / Please What Is The Title Of This Music Sang By Oritsefemi, I Want To Dwn It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Is The Title Of This Music Sang By Oritsefemi, I Want To Dwn It. by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 28, 2016
Part of it was sang like this : putuputu ne jeh jeh . . Che jeh, jeh... Che jeh jeh
Re: Please What Is The Title Of This Music Sang By Oritsefemi, I Want To Dwn It. by Flashysounds: 6:26am On Feb 29, 2016
Get your song recorded for as low as #8000 which includes mixing and mastering with quality production guaranteed with free online promotion and hypes on facebook and twitter. You can also contact us for our cheap and affordable services like advert placements,logo/graphics design,website creation,jingle recordings,Mixing and Mastering,caller tune,radio/tv promotion,alaba mixtape/selection,online promotion,event packaging/shows,video editing,video shooting/coverage,voice overs, training on how to become a professional music producer, training on musical instruments of your choice, voice training and other Entertainment services. . . all at cheaper and affordable fees you can't resist.

INTERESTED?
For bookings and enquiries,do Whatsapp Or Call 09098639991. We are here to render to you the best of quality service. Try us and you'll never regret you did.
Re: Please What Is The Title Of This Music Sang By Oritsefemi, I Want To Dwn It. by Nobody: 6:46am On Feb 29, 2016
Abeg any idea?

(1) (Reply)

Psuare's Elder Brother Announce His Exit From Being Their Manager / Baseone Ft Kayswitch - At It Again / Check Out 10 Music Videos You Missed Last Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.