Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,797 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

Anticipate! (march 1st 2016) C.O.B.A By Chyme HD - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Anticipate! (march 1st 2016) C.O.B.A By Chyme HD (470 Views)

The 2018 Headies Award Holds On March 24. Four New Categories Added / O.B.O (omo Baba Olowo) :: Free Album Mp3 Download / Whatever Happened To B.O.B (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anticipate! (march 1st 2016) C.O.B.A By Chyme HD by richeazy(m): 6:33pm On Feb 28, 2016
CHYME HD DROPS NEW SONG,
COBA

C.O.B.A, which means Cool By Association which would officially be released on 1st of March, 2016, is a track well anticipated after a lot of us must have listened to other songs from his 5-track EP between the lion
and the goat, which was released sometime last year and now on your favorite music websites, MTN Music
Plus, Spinlet and iTunes which was very well accepted most especially in the east has lead the to the release of
this new hit track.

His Thoughts…..
DURING A CHAT WITH THE ARTISTE, CHYME HD SAID, “ I REALLY CANT WAIT TO READ THE PUBLIC’S COMMENTS AFTER THEY MUST HAVE LISTEN TO MY LATEST RELEASE C.O.B.A “, I HAVE SPENT ALOT OF TIME AND
MONEY PRODUCING THIS TRACK, SO I BELIEVE IT WOULD BE WELL ACCEPTED IN THE MARKET JUST LIKE MY EP WAS.”

Re: Anticipate! (march 1st 2016) C.O.B.A By Chyme HD by Flashysounds: 6:26am On Feb 29, 2016
Get your song recorded for as low as #8000 which includes mixing and mastering with quality production guaranteed with free online promotion and hypes on facebook and twitter. You can also contact us for our cheap and affordable services like advert placements,logo/graphics design,website creation,jingle recordings,Mixing and Mastering,caller tune,radio/tv promotion,alaba mixtape/selection,online promotion,event packaging/shows,video editing,video shooting/coverage,voice overs, training on how to become a professional music producer, training on musical instruments of your choice, voice training and other Entertainment services. . . all at cheaper and affordable fees you can't resist.

INTERESTED?
For bookings and enquiries,do Whatsapp Or Call 09098639991. We are here to render to you the best of quality service. Try us and you'll never regret you did.

(1) (Reply)

Double Six - Jethro - Dinero : Marching To Zion_Conscious Hip Hop At It's Best! / Check This Online Radio Out / Lagos: Bonanza Bonanza Bonanza, Rush Now If You Are An Artist.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.