Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,287 members, 7,780,652 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:44 PM

Breaking Technology Update: For Nairaland Webmasters - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Breaking Technology Update: For Nairaland Webmasters (682 Views)

I Need Help Of Nairaland Webmasters. / Nairaland Webmasters And Internet Marketers, Would You Like A Group Buy Site / Nairaland Webmasters And Web Hosting Folks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking Technology Update: For Nairaland Webmasters by KnowMore: 6:50pm On Feb 28, 2016
I want to know if my hosting country can affect my geo location in Google. Please i want to run a new website now. i want to write things that will rank very well in the United states.

If i use a Nigerian web host like Upper link or whogohost will I still archive my hosting purpose?
Please advice is needed brothers. Thanks
Re: Breaking Technology Update: For Nairaland Webmasters by EntclassBlog(m): 8:01am On Feb 29, 2016
It wont affect it in anyway.. Even if you host in Ikeja, it doesnt concern or have anything to do with Geo.location...
Are you cleared now?
Re: Breaking Technology Update: For Nairaland Webmasters by KnowMore: 8:16am On Feb 29, 2016
Yes bro thank you. But i heard that the distance from the targeting country and hosting countries affect the side load speed, which affect the SEO.
EntclassBlog:
It wont affect it in anyway.. Even if you host in Ikeja, it doesnt concern or have anything to do with Geo.location...
Are you cleared now?
Re: Breaking Technology Update: For Nairaland Webmasters by resultcase(m): 9:09am On Feb 29, 2016
KnowMore:
Yes bro thank you. But i heard that the distance from the targeting country and hosting countries affect the side load speed, which affect the SEO.

85% of Nigerian hosts have their servers located in the USA so if you're targeting the USA u don't have to worry about side load effect.
Re: Breaking Technology Update: For Nairaland Webmasters by EntclassBlog(m): 2:43pm On Feb 29, 2016
I understand you very well..
Its true but you must have unlimited bandwidth and CPU.
With that, you have no problem, but make sure your host has 99 to 100% uptime.
Goodluck

KnowMore:
Re: Breaking Technology Update: For Nairaland Webmasters by miracle4(m): 3:14am On Jun 11, 2016
resultcase:

85% of Nigerian hosts have their servers located in the USA so if you're targeting the USA u don't have to worry about side load effect.
85%? more like 92%, which Nigerian re-seller have the time/resources to buy dedicated servers in multiple locations.

(1) (Reply)

The Big Bang Is Here! Www.w3programs.com Is Up For AUCTION! 13 Days Remaining... / US Non-hosted Adsense Account For Sale At 4k / My Nigerian Non-hosted Adsense For Sale[22k this morning only] SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.