Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,894 members, 7,806,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

Igbo Monarch And Chancellor Of FUT Minna Hails Biafran Agitators - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Monarch And Chancellor Of FUT Minna Hails Biafran Agitators (2148 Views)

Herdsmen Kill Lazarus Agai, Plateau Monarch And His Driver / Anti-igbo Tag: Curing The Ignorance Of Some Biafran Agitators / Pro-biafran Agitators Are Miscreants - Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Monarch And Chancellor Of FUT Minna Hails Biafran Agitators by IAfrica: 10:19pm On Feb 28, 2016
The Chairman of the South East Council of Traditional Rulers, His Royal Majesty Eze Eberechi Dike, has hailed the call for a Biafran nation, adding that the agitation for the Republic of Biafra is to enhance the peace and unity amongst Igbos.

Eze Dike, who threw his support behind the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu, said during an interview with newsmen on Sunday after his interaction with Igbos living in Niger State, that the ongoing agitation will put back the igbo nation on track to self sufficiency.

According to him: “Those behind the agitation deserve a pat on the back because the objectives behind the cause is not for anything but for peace and progress of the eastern region.‎

“My problem has been the unity of the Igbo people because this is the only way we can achieve unity and my goal has always been how we can bring positive change to our people.

“As a royal father, we are seen as father to all.
“So what we need to be doing always is to continue to emphasise on those things that will bring positive change to my people.

“That is what I am supposed to be supporting because my people come first.”

The traditional ruler, who is also the Chancellor of the Federal University of Technology, Minna, promised to move the institution from its present ranking both in Nigeria and Africa to a new level.

“Education is a right for every Nigerian child and as the Chancellor of FUT, I promise to bring new and wonderful innovation for the overall development of technological education in Nigeria.”

http://theeagleonline.com.ng/igbo-monarch-hails-biafran-agitators%E2%80%8E/

1 Like

Re: Igbo Monarch And Chancellor Of FUT Minna Hails Biafran Agitators by niceprof: 10:33pm On Feb 28, 2016
Not somebody calling Palestinians his brothers and sisters while denying boko haram and fulani herdsmen.

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Monarch And Chancellor Of FUT Minna Hails Biafran Agitators by MinorityTribe: 10:45pm On Feb 28, 2016
How dare him! Buhari would be like... grin
Re: Igbo Monarch And Chancellor Of FUT Minna Hails Biafran Agitators by caselessogbuagu: 10:49pm On Feb 28, 2016
And he went to Niger to spit this balderdash? Is that place part of beerfraud too, chief land-grabber?

Tell this man to call his 'nomadic' people home to show he trully supports the agitation.

Useless things!

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Monarch And Chancellor Of FUT Minna Hails Biafran Agitators by MinorityTribe: 10:53pm On Feb 28, 2016
caselessogbuagu:
And he went to Niger to spit this balderdash? Is that place part of beerfraud too, chief land-grabber?

Tell this man to call his 'nomadic' people home to show he trully supports the agitation.

Useless things!
He is the Chancellor of Futminna as started. His motive isn't truly in support for Biafra, He is just saying the "Agitation" rather have united the Igbos to an extent even do the actualization of Biafra is unachievable at this point. This further justified the believe that Biafra is purely an Igbo agenda.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Monarch And Chancellor Of FUT Minna Hails Biafran Agitators by 9izone(f): 10:54pm On Feb 28, 2016
Ife Chi Dere

1 Like

Re: Igbo Monarch And Chancellor Of FUT Minna Hails Biafran Agitators by caselessogbuagu: 10:57pm On Feb 28, 2016
MinorityTribe:
He is the Chancellor of Futminna.
I'm saying that university does not belong to beerfraud . If he doesn't believe in Nigeria, why did he accept the appointment?

Hypocrisy! Like someone said, "they are gull-ibo".
Re: Igbo Monarch And Chancellor Of FUT Minna Hails Biafran Agitators by Armaggedon: 10:57pm On Feb 28, 2016
Who else still thinks ipob is not serious

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Monarch And Chancellor Of FUT Minna Hails Biafran Agitators by YourMrBoo: 11:00pm On Feb 28, 2016
Armaggedon:
Who else still thinks ipob is not serious

Ask them...
They don't know...
Re: Igbo Monarch And Chancellor Of FUT Minna Hails Biafran Agitators by derrick333(m): 11:00pm On Feb 28, 2016
caselessogbuagu:

Useless things!
U bliv dis story ni? A chncelor of a Fedral uni of 9jà,evn nnamdi cnt say such
Re: Igbo Monarch And Chancellor Of FUT Minna Hails Biafran Agitators by WhoRUDeceiving: 11:38pm On Feb 28, 2016
niceprof:
Not somebody calling Palestinians his brothers and sisters while denying boko haram and fulani herdsmen.

If the story is true, then the monarch is saying the obvious. I'm sure he has seen the youtube video showing almost a battalion of the NA and NPF shooting perhaps 20 Biafra protesters in own remote field in Aba. Meanwhile the country's HOS is in Arabian Region looking like a slave

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Monarch And Chancellor Of FUT Minna Hails Biafran Agitators by Ogbuefi2020: 1:29am On Feb 29, 2016
caselessogbuagu:
I'm saying that university does not belong to beerfraud . If he doesn't believe in Nigeria, why did he accept the appointment?

Hypocrisy! Like someone said, "they are gull-ibo".
He accepted so he can take the bia*** gospel to their doorstep and that is what he just did.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Monarch And Chancellor Of FUT Minna Hails Biafran Agitators by caselessogbuagu: 6:20am On Feb 29, 2016
MinorityTribe:
He is the Chancellor of Futminna as started. His motive isn't truly in support for Biafra, He is just saying the "Agitation" rather have united the Igbos to an extent even do the actualization of Biafra is unachievable at this point. This further justified the believe that Biafra is purely an Igbo agenda.
if he actually said all that were put in that report, then he's a traitor.
Re: Igbo Monarch And Chancellor Of FUT Minna Hails Biafran Agitators by caselessogbuagu: 6:21am On Feb 29, 2016
derrick333:

U bliv dis story ni? A chncelor of a Fedral uni of 9jà,evn nnamdi cnt say such
well, they say that's his statement.
Re: Igbo Monarch And Chancellor Of FUT Minna Hails Biafran Agitators by BaddieKay(f): 7:43am On Feb 29, 2016
caselessogbuagu:

Useless things!
ur hate/insulting posts sha..SMH 4u
Re: Igbo Monarch And Chancellor Of FUT Minna Hails Biafran Agitators by Armaggedon: 8:00am On Feb 29, 2016
Wat says u lalasticlala
Re: Igbo Monarch And Chancellor Of FUT Minna Hails Biafran Agitators by EteEdoho: 8:16am On Feb 29, 2016
caselessogbuagu:

Useless things!
he is a NO coward,unlike oba lilwanye akudaya akiolu,who always stay at his comfort zone to talk gibberish.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Monarch And Chancellor Of FUT Minna Hails Biafran Agitators by caselessogbuagu: 9:13am On Feb 29, 2016
BaddieKay:
ur hate/insulting posts sha..SMH 4u
but I love u now. Do I hate you?
Re: Igbo Monarch And Chancellor Of FUT Minna Hails Biafran Agitators by BaddieKay(f): 9:22am On Feb 29, 2016
caselessogbuagu:
but I love u now. Do I hate you?
pleeeeeeeeeeease.what do u gain?
Re: Igbo Monarch And Chancellor Of FUT Minna Hails Biafran Agitators by caselessogbuagu: 11:24am On Feb 29, 2016
BaddieKay:
pleeeeeeeeeeease.what do u gain?
undecided

(1) (Reply)

One Year After,nigerians Flood Gej Fb Page With Praises And Lamentations / Prophesy About Biafra / When Bell Rings Twice- Tinubu's The Nation Take A Swipe At President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.