Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

APC Zombies Are The Most Unstable Creature On Planet Earth - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Zombies Are The Most Unstable Creature On Planet Earth (1250 Views)

Busted: All Zombies Are Liars - See Picture Evidence / World's Most Unstable Countries: Nigeria Ranked As One / APC Zombies Be Like "I Woke Up In The New Bugharri!!" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Zombies Are The Most Unstable Creature On Planet Earth by Trut(m): 11:43pm On Feb 28, 2016
Zombies are the most unstable creature on planet earth.

If I dey lie, just follow their line of thought!

Example:

Buhari: my government will pay unemployed Nigerians 5k every month.

Zombies: Sai Baba... change is here.. Nigeria will rise again!

Buhari: I never promised to pay unemployed Nigerians 5k each month..

Zombies: No mind those Jonathanians. With their fake news. Show us links where he promised that. We are solidly behind you. Nothing for yam eaters.

Buhari: We have started collection of data to enable us pay the unemployed graduates 5k..

Zombies: Where are those TANoids that said Baba is not a promise keeper... shame on all PDP. Baba till 2023!

Buhari: I wont pay 5k to unemployed youths. Its not a priority!

Zombies: Baba is right! Whats the use of 5k? What can 5k do to anyone. Mr president we love u. Best president ever.

I wont be surprised if I wake up tomorrow and hear.

Buhari: Unemployed Nigerians should pay 5k every month to the government.. His idiotic zombies will be like.

Zombies: Think of what you can do for your country and not what your country can do for you. Baba is right. But I know those unpatriotic wailers wont pay.

Abeg no vex o. Is this thing ordinary?

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Zombies Are The Most Unstable Creature On Planet Earth by Trut(m): 12:09am On Feb 29, 2016
The zombies are on viewing mode grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Zombies Are The Most Unstable Creature On Planet Earth by Nobody: 12:20am On Feb 29, 2016
The inconsistent president of the north side.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Zombies Are The Most Unstable Creature On Planet Earth by wadetaw202: 2:42am On Feb 29, 2016
But they can't be as bad as PDP Zombies you know. I mean, how can a region pitch their tent with a former President that did virtually nothing to better their lives? Can they ever point to just one project that Jonathan completed in their region? Despite this glaring failure recorded by gej, they still sing his praises. This is the true descript of a zombie. Believe me, PDP zombies are worse set of zombies.

At least APC zombies still have hope for tomorrow; bubu has not even spent up to a year. But PDP zombies had 5 wasted years in the bag and are hopeless, yet they still sing praises of the man who solidified their hopelessness.. PDP zombies are worse set of zombies.

2 Likes

Re: APC Zombies Are The Most Unstable Creature On Planet Earth by kYjelly2: 4:24am On Feb 29, 2016
wadetaw202:
But they can't be as bad as PDP Zombies you know. I mean, how can a region pitch their tent with a former President that did virtually nothing to better their lives? Can they ever point to just one project that Jonathan completed in their region? Despite this glaring failure recorded by gej, they still sing his praises. This is the true descript of a zombie. Believe me, PDP zombies are worse set of zombies.

At least APC zombies still have hope for tomorrow; bubu has not even spent up to a year. But PDP zombies had 5 wasted years in the bag and are hopeless, yet they still sing praises of the man who solidified their hopelessness.. PDP zombies are worse set of zombies.

[img]http://assets.diylol.com/hfs/213/ada/18d/resized/blame-gej-2-meme-generator-turn-2-ur-neighbor-and-say-neighbor-have-u-blamed-gej-today-87f0ea.jpg?1453283947.jpg[/img]

5 Likes

Re: APC Zombies Are The Most Unstable Creature On Planet Earth by mumumugu(m): 4:38am On Feb 29, 2016
blind suporter of aged Man
Re: APC Zombies Are The Most Unstable Creature On Planet Earth by Adminisher: 5:28am On Feb 29, 2016
APC is a very intellectual party. Their supporters are smart, young , urban dwelling professionals. It is easy for them to understand that there is no difference in policy thrust in the 5k for the worst unemployed youth which is the VP's pet programne and Buhari's insistence that the young people do some work for it. So what will happen eventually is public construction works by direct labour and a minimum salary of 18k per youth.

The programme is already in the budget anyway so it appears the PDP zombies are the ones in la la land about it.
Re: APC Zombies Are The Most Unstable Creature On Planet Earth by hucienda: 5:34am On Feb 29, 2016
lwkmd... OP you no go kee pesin wit laff cheesy

If you stand for nothing, you'll fall for anything.
Re: APC Zombies Are The Most Unstable Creature On Planet Earth by Trut(m): 8:21am On Feb 29, 2016
hucienda:
lwkmd... OP you no go kee pesin wit laff cheesy

If you stand for nothing, you'll fall for anything.

cheesy grin
Re: APC Zombies Are The Most Unstable Creature On Planet Earth by drss(m): 8:45am On Feb 29, 2016
- our insult on GEJ is justified, he betrayed our trust - zombies - insulting buari is a mark of disrespect n lack of home training. - zombies. Dem hypocrisy stinks to high heavens.

1 Like

Re: APC Zombies Are The Most Unstable Creature On Planet Earth by bid4rich(m): 8:52am On Feb 29, 2016
Well, there is no way you can convince a monkey that honey is sweeter than banana..........whatever it means you, TAKE IT
Re: APC Zombies Are The Most Unstable Creature On Planet Earth by wadetaw202: 9:08am On Feb 29, 2016
Re: APC Zombies Are The Most Unstable Creature On Planet Earth by Nobody: 9:25am On Feb 29, 2016
Zombie na zombie. APC zombies are very delusional. Easily brainwashed by bubu

1 Like

Re: APC Zombies Are The Most Unstable Creature On Planet Earth by Pennsylvania: 9:37am On Feb 29, 2016
wadetaw202:

Mumu, what has Buharry done for the South West, order than employing a few as propaganda tools for social media and wasting tax payers money juketting round the globe seeking for prayers.

1 Like

Re: APC Zombies Are The Most Unstable Creature On Planet Earth by wadetaw202: 7:51pm On Mar 05, 2016
Pennsylvania:

Mumu, what has Buharry done for the South West, order than employing a few as propaganda tools for social media and wasting tax payers money juketting round the globe seeking for prayers.

From the look of things, it is your father that is the muumuu. He should have used condon while fvvcking your prostitute mother; at least the world would have been saved from experiencing an imbecilllleeee like you.

(1) (Reply)

a / I Stand With Buhari / NDDC MD Delivers N7bn To Amaechi For Rivers Rerun On Saturday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.