Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,790 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

What Type Of Business Can One Start With One Million Naira - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Type Of Business Can One Start With One Million Naira (625 Views)

Please I Need Advice On What Kind Of Business Can I Start With N 100,000 / What Kind Of Business Can I Invest With 1.2m? Pls It's Urgent! / What Profitable Business Can I Do With One Million Naira Within One Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Type Of Business Can One Start With One Million Naira by olukuboy: 5:15am On Feb 29, 2016
Hi guys,please kindly advice me.I'm having career issues and have a couple of millions in saving.What kind of business can I start with one million naira.I really will appreciate ur ideas?
Re: What Type Of Business Can One Start With One Million Naira by Nobody: 8:25am On Feb 29, 2016
Do exactly what gave you the "couple of millions".
Re: What Type Of Business Can One Start With One Million Naira by Temmy5555: 1:01pm On Feb 29, 2016
@olukuboy my little advise is to invest the money on land and landed property, that has all the necessary document including C of O. Remember real estate revalue it can never depreciate and you can never record loss in property business. Investing in real estate your money is SECURE!. Permit me to introduce Gloryland Estate Ikorodu to you, the outright payment is just N750K + C of O/plot. Or Gloryland court Simawa @ N680K + C of O/plot. If you are interested text or call 07058294820 for more inquiry
Re: What Type Of Business Can One Start With One Million Naira by Angelstartups(f): 4:26pm On Feb 29, 2016
Hello,

Have you visited www.angelstartups.com.ng for professional advice?

If not, you should.

Professionals are needed when it comes to handling finances.

(1) (Reply)

TESTED AND Confirmed...how To Open A Usa Verified Paypal Acount / OKONJO Iweala's Six Questions For Africans And Their Leaders / Stocks To Watch If Hillary Clinton Is Elected Even if you do not live in the us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.