Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

Pls Help Her Makeup Artistry Career By Voting...she Taught Herself This Far... - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Pls Help Her Makeup Artistry Career By Voting...she Taught Herself This Far... (1223 Views)

Social Media Slay Queen Shows Off Her Makeup, And It’s On “fleek”! (photos) / Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) / People, Never Get This Far In Body Modifications! (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Her Makeup Artistry Career By Voting...she Taught Herself This Far... by Nobody: 5:51am On Feb 29, 2016
***2nd STAGE***
Hey Amazing peeps,a frd in need they say is a frd in
deed...
Simply_Fato is craving bigtime for yr generous likes plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..
Simply search for PLUSH UNLIMITED NG on yr BBM CHANNEL,upto the contestants pix n like contestants #7...
Ensure the thumbs up icon turn blue for validity.
Your likes really countsOsmiley :* ....
Thanks Yuppies(<B.<B) ....You d best
Really counting on u:') cheesy

cc:- lalasticlala, Seun...

1 Share

Re: Pls Help Her Makeup Artistry Career By Voting...she Taught Herself This Far... by Nobody: 6:29am On Feb 29, 2016
My sister, get mature, what's the quid pro quo for us, no one is gonna spend their precious times for nothing, get real sister...
Re: Pls Help Her Makeup Artistry Career By Voting...she Taught Herself This Far... by nenergy(m): 6:38am On Feb 29, 2016
Raymondenyi:
My sister, get mature, what's the quid pro quo for us, no one is gonna spend their precious times for nothing, get real sister...
quid pro quo? Nigerians sha grin See her bbm pin, chat her up... she's pretty.

I visited the channel...fine girls dem bbm pin full everywhere. Guys, do the needful grin

@Op I've voted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Help Her Makeup Artistry Career By Voting...she Taught Herself This Far... by Nobody: 7:16am On Feb 29, 2016
@Raymond,only God can best reward you....@nenergy...rily appreciate.....See more of her work...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Help Her Makeup Artistry Career By Voting...she Taught Herself This Far... by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 29, 2016
nenergy:

quid pro quo? Nigerians sha grin See her bbm pin, chat her up... she's pretty.

I visited the channel...fine girls dem bbm pin full everywhere. Guys, do the needful grin

@Op I've voted.
bros, u Serious? grin grin grin .... dashes into BBM immediately....

^^ madam, u know how many people dey pray for God to reward Me? With or without your prayers God is already rewarding me.... so let's keep it real...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Help Her Makeup Artistry Career By Voting...she Taught Herself This Far... by Nobody: 1:08am On Mar 01, 2016
Thanks guys...she made it to the top ten grin...voting for next stage of the contest starts on Wednesday,2nd of march,2016. Still pleading for your vote...Bless up

cc: lalasticlala
Re: Pls Help Her Makeup Artistry Career By Voting...she Taught Herself This Far... by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 01, 2016
Pls Help move this till it trends...she needs as many votes as possible...keep liking the picture above on PLUSH UNLIMITED bbm Channel...Stay Blessed...Hapi new Month... grin
Re: Pls Help Her Makeup Artistry Career By Voting...she Taught Herself This Far... by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 02, 2016
396 views yet no votes from nairalanders...shebi na beg I dey beg since na...make Una take pity...Jst add up d bbm channel n like d picture,dats all...
Still counting on ur vote...e no go tire me until Una answer me.....
Vote for her n God will pick your call...

(1) (Reply)

(photos) Lagos-made Ladies' Slippers Far Better Than China-made / You Need To See The “₦1 Billion Bra” That Got People Talking (photos) / Questions and answers on how to Rock your dreadlock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.