Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,180 members, 7,807,575 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

Development: Buhari Deserves 2 Tenures To Fix Nigeria- Traders Union - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Development: Buhari Deserves 2 Tenures To Fix Nigeria- Traders Union (1321 Views)

Photo: No Government Can Fix Nigeria In 4years - Goodluck Jonathan / Pics: OBJ Deserves 2 Years Jail Term For This Insults On Fayose! / Chine Ezeks Proves Mum Oby Ezekwesili Deserves 2 Be The Minister Of Education (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Development: Buhari Deserves 2 Tenures To Fix Nigeria- Traders Union by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:15am On Feb 29, 2016
By John Mkom

Jalingo —TRADE Union Congress of Nigeria, TUC, said the pace at which President Muhammadu Buhari’s administration is moving, its plan to achieve developmental goals cannot be done in just four years. Buhari President of TUC, Boboi Bala Kaigama, who spoke in Jalingo, Taraba State, while speaking on national issues, argued that the anti-corruption crusade by President Buhari was a welcome development and declared that the president would take long time to lay foundation for good governance.

According to him: “President Buhari has a good intention to put Nigeria in good shape but the pace at which he is moving, it is difficult for him to actualize the dream in just four years. He should start thinking of another four years after his first tenure. The PDP governed the country for eight years, for another political party to come and take over then restructure the mechinaries for change may not be in just two years, but if he is not carful he may end up handing over to a wrong person in a heist to go”.

The TUC president who insisted labour would continue to reject the recent hike in electricity tariff, said the hike was not only “wicked but condemnable and unacceptable to the union” “Is as if we are in a country where even court order is not been obeyed, people went to court over this matter, the court ordered that the  company should stay action on the increase of the tariff but they went ahead and increase it the way they wanted.

For some of us we want to believe that the privatization of electricity sector was wrong, if someone come to establish give him land to put on his machines, look at GSM in the Telecommunication, they came and installed their equipment and people saw that they were genuine and customers cue in.

They wanted to increase the tariff but they refused to do extensive consultations as demanded by the rules, we are going to reject it till the right thing is done

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/02/devt-4-years-not-enough-for-buhari-tuc/

Re: Development: Buhari Deserves 2 Tenures To Fix Nigeria- Traders Union by Nobody: 7:15am On Feb 29, 2016
Agreed, I mean good quality two terms.

The last one with a PhD in Zoology didn't deserve even one term. Jonathan sef cry

He practically vandalised the economy.

5 Likes

Re: Development: Buhari Deserves 2 Tenures To Fix Nigeria- Traders Union by Mrfahaz(m): 7:16am On Feb 29, 2016
to tour the whole world you mean.......?

5 Likes

Re: Development: Buhari Deserves 2 Tenures To Fix Nigeria- Traders Union by mekd: 7:18am On Feb 29, 2016
Deserves ya head fr two tenures. MBE

1 Like

Re: Development: Buhari Deserves 2 Tenures To Fix Nigeria- Traders Union by deswords(m): 7:21am On Feb 29, 2016
i agree
Re: Development: Buhari Deserves 2 Tenures To Fix Nigeria- Traders Union by ChappyChase: 7:32am On Feb 29, 2016
Give that dummy ten tenure and he will make sure he rounds the whole world and even visit the North-Pole!!!

6 Likes

Re: Development: Buhari Deserves 2 Tenures To Fix Nigeria- Traders Union by divinehand2003(m): 7:34am On Feb 29, 2016
Na who send you , jobless traders union? Why are you fast forwarding like this when Buhari hasn't even completed 1year as president? Crazy sycophants, I am very sure they are seeking for something from Buhari.

5 Likes

Re: Development: Buhari Deserves 2 Tenures To Fix Nigeria- Traders Union by Oladimejyy(m): 7:36am On Feb 29, 2016
Mrfahaz:
to tour the whole world you mean.......?
To tour kor to tore ni...must you commentthis yibo6 sef you just causing headache for Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Development: Buhari Deserves 2 Tenures To Fix Nigeria- Traders Union by Oladimejyy(m): 7:37am On Feb 29, 2016
ChappyChase:
Give that dummy ten tenure and he will make sure he rounds the whole world and even visit the North-Pole!!!
Wailer spotted

2 Likes

Re: Development: Buhari Deserves 2 Tenures To Fix Nigeria- Traders Union by ChappyChase: 7:46am On Feb 29, 2016
Oladimejyy:
Wailer spotted
And am proud to be identified as such!!! Read my signature for clarity!!
Re: Development: Buhari Deserves 2 Tenures To Fix Nigeria- Traders Union by mcee1(m): 7:49am On Feb 29, 2016
ChappyChase:

And am proud to be identified as such!!!
Read my signature for clarity!!
ipod goan protest biko. Our dilector still dey kuje prison eating watery beans. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Development: Buhari Deserves 2 Tenures To Fix Nigeria- Traders Union by mcee1(m): 7:49am On Feb 29, 2016
Good.
God bless mr president
God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Development: Buhari Deserves 2 Tenures To Fix Nigeria- Traders Union by Sirmuel1(m): 7:54am On Feb 29, 2016
At least do something with the first tenure!

1 Like

Re: Development: Buhari Deserves 2 Tenures To Fix Nigeria- Traders Union by Nobody: 8:01am On Feb 29, 2016
Two wetin?
Re: Development: Buhari Deserves 2 Tenures To Fix Nigeria- Traders Union by ChappyChase: 8:16am On Feb 29, 2016
mcee1:
ipod goan protest biko. Our dilector still dey kuje prison eating watery beans. cheesy
There is big gap between Ipob and waillers. Oldo get your facts right!
Re: Development: Buhari Deserves 2 Tenures To Fix Nigeria- Traders Union by ubah84(m): 8:19am On Feb 29, 2016
jcmaiah:
Two wetin?
two tenure GBAM
Re: Development: Buhari Deserves 2 Tenures To Fix Nigeria- Traders Union by PoliticalThuG(m): 8:22am On Feb 29, 2016
Joke of the century.. If buhari rules till 2023, all nigerians might have been dead by then
Re: Development: Buhari Deserves 2 Tenures To Fix Nigeria- Traders Union by drss(m): 8:25am On Feb 29, 2016
which second term d dullard will be chased back to daura in 2019.

2 Likes

Re: Development: Buhari Deserves 2 Tenures To Fix Nigeria- Traders Union by Standing5(m): 8:28am On Feb 29, 2016
True talk.
Re: Development: Buhari Deserves 2 Tenures To Fix Nigeria- Traders Union by blackpanda: 8:30am On Feb 29, 2016
I totally agree....i hope PMB will consider it!

1 Like

Re: Development: Buhari Deserves 2 Tenures To Fix Nigeria- Traders Union by zendy: 8:30am On Feb 29, 2016
Should Buhari get a second term, he will probably run out of countries to tour and start visiting all the planets in the Solar system.
Re: Development: Buhari Deserves 2 Tenures To Fix Nigeria- Traders Union by blackpanda: 8:33am On Feb 29, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
Joke of the century.. If buhari rules till 2023, all nigerians might have been dead by then

You didnt die when they packed all your money for themselves, unleashed boko haram and niger delta militants on you and told u that stealing isnt corruption. It is now that thieves are being jailed, bokoharam is being eliminated that you want to die

3 Likes

Re: Development: Buhari Deserves 2 Tenures To Fix Nigeria- Traders Union by Pidggin(f): 8:51am On Feb 29, 2016
Hopefully by then, I would have migrated grin
Re: Development: Buhari Deserves 2 Tenures To Fix Nigeria- Traders Union by PoliticalThuG(m): 9:00am On Feb 29, 2016
blackpanda:

You didnt die when they packed all your money for themselves, unleashed boko haram and niger delta militants on you and told u that stealing isnt corruption. It is now that thieves are being jailed, bokoharam is being eliminated that you want to die
u dnt gerrit. Buhari is not the messiah we need at this critical time.

He is an expired dull dullard who soesnt know we are in 21st century.
Re: Development: Buhari Deserves 2 Tenures To Fix Nigeria- Traders Union by mazzi: 9:32am On Feb 29, 2016
He need another four years to tour the whole world not to change nigeria
It's only a zombie will believe that buhari knows what he is doing.
Re: Development: Buhari Deserves 2 Tenures To Fix Nigeria- Traders Union by ibnzubair(m): 10:53am On Feb 29, 2016
My take, in ascending order

1. We need to try something different for crying out loud, when our leaders fail we just keep giving them third and fourth chances for what? There are so much better people who would do better for less pay. Yes o! PMBs government is expensive

2. Uhm... How exactly did this guy even know PMB's intention? Oh...I think he is telepathic

3. So if a 72 year old man gets two tenures, when will the youth be given a chance? I mean real youths not the ones with grey hair

4. On corruption... I support the fight against corruption but... what are the better alternatives? Employment? not available. Infrastructure? Not sufficient. Power? Epidemic. We have agreed to kick away corruption, but what have PMB done to help us cope?

Peace out
Re: Development: Buhari Deserves 2 Tenures To Fix Nigeria- Traders Union by Adminisher: 5:07pm On Feb 29, 2016
It makes sense to give Buhari two tenures. Nigeria needs to be comprehensively changed and a single term is not enough

1 Like

Re: Development: Buhari Deserves 2 Tenures To Fix Nigeria- Traders Union by OgbeifunErom: 5:13pm On Feb 29, 2016
Buhari will need at least 3 terms to build the foundation Nigeria needs to achieve her potential.

Personally, I will recommend 4 full terms and I dont even think that is enough

Patriotic Nigerians should start agitating for a constitutional review so that Buhari can be allowed to serve beyond the two terms
Re: Development: Buhari Deserves 2 Tenures To Fix Nigeria- Traders Union by Blackfire(m): 5:33pm On Feb 29, 2016
He deserves 2 terms.... Infact give him till 2099.
Awon were alakisa.
Re: Development: Buhari Deserves 2 Tenures To Fix Nigeria- Traders Union by GodpunishBuhari: 7:52am On Mar 01, 2016
OgbeifunErom:
Buhari will need at least 3 terms to build the foundation Nigeria needs to achieve her potential.

Personally, I will recommend 4 full terms and I dont even think that is enough

Patriotic Nigerians should start agitating for a constitutional review so that Buhari can be allowed to serve beyond the two terms

Clown
Re: Development: Buhari Deserves 2 Tenures To Fix Nigeria- Traders Union by MORNDEW(m): 8:03am On Mar 01, 2016
ibnzubair:
My take, in ascending order

1. We need to try something different for crying out loud, when our leaders fail we just keep giving them third and fourth chances for what? There are so much better people who would do better for less pay. Yes o! PMBs government is expensive

2. Uhm... How exactly did this guy even know PMB's intention? Oh...I think he is telepathic

3. So if a 72 year old man gets two tenures, when will the youth be given a chance? I mean real youths not the ones with grey hair

4. On corruption... I support the fight against corruption but... what are the better alternatives? Employment? not available. Infrastructure? Not sufficient. Power? Epidemic. We have agreed to kick away corruption, but what have PMB done to help us cope?

Peace out
which youths? The ones that fight at sofa lounge?

2 Likes

Re: Development: Buhari Deserves 2 Tenures To Fix Nigeria- Traders Union by ibnzubair(m): 12:14pm On Mar 01, 2016
MORNDEW:

which youths? The ones that fight at sofa lounge?

C'mon dude we have youths that are trend setters and trailblazers

(1) (Reply)

Bank Of Industry Just Commissioned Its First Clean Energy Project In anambra / Entrepreneurship Is Not The Solution Of Mass Unemployment in Nigeria / Full Transcript: Obahiagbon Pays Jaw-breaking Tribute To Late Oba Of Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.