Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,450 members, 7,808,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

Nobody Can Teach Like Jesus Christ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nobody Can Teach Like Jesus Christ (434 Views)

Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus / Kemi Olunloyo: Pastors And Their Aspirations To Be Like Jesus / Bel Akinyi's Post On Jesus Christ Trending On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nobody Can Teach Like Jesus Christ by holla0404(f): 9:05am On Feb 29, 2016
NOBODY CAN TEACH LIKE JESUS CHRIST
The other Comforter that Jesus Christ promised us will be another teacher and another Rabboni. He did not promise us another pope or archbishop but another Teacher, an instructor in the mysteries of God, revealing the deep meanings of the word of God. With him to instruct you, you do not need the enticing words of human wisdom. There are several passages in the Bible that are difficult to understand, your pastor may not even be able to help you, the Holy Spirit will give you the full details of any difficult passage, if you go to him.
When I was newly became born-again, I had many questions to which I needed answers, for example, I wanted to know why God planted the tree of the forbidden fruit in the Garden of Eden when He knew that Adam and Eve would eat the fruit? When they ate the fruit, why did He get angry with them? You cannot ask a pastor this type of questions, particularly at the time I became born again. I did not bother to ask anybody, I asked the Holy Spirit and he gave the needed answers that satisfied me completely. If you want answers to those questions you have not been able to get answers to from anybody, ask the Holy Spirit and he will give you the answers.
The Holy Spirit is also called the Monitor, in a classroom its the monitor that watches over the class when the teacher is not around. The monitor guides the other students, a monitor is a sort of overseer, watching over you, leading you, guiding you and assisting you when there is need for it. If you follow the Holy Spirit, you will not go astray. Jesus Christ said in john16:12-14,
"I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that he speak: and he will shew you things to come. He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it into you"
Jesus was simply saying here that the Holy Spirit will be our Monitor. He will be guiding us, he will be showing us the way, he will be leading us where ever we should go.
We would continue from here in our next post,
It is my earnest desire that God opens our eyes of understanding that even as we welcome the Holy Spirit into our lives. God bless you!
http://www.loveofgodoutreach.com/2016/02/nobody-can-teach-like-jesus-christ.html#.VtP4BY7TVDt
Re: Nobody Can Teach Like Jesus Christ by ifenes(m): 2:39pm On Feb 29, 2016
Jesus was a fake. Didn't exist.
Re: Nobody Can Teach Like Jesus Christ by tartar9(m): 6:59pm On Feb 29, 2016
trash!
Re: Nobody Can Teach Like Jesus Christ by Humblebloke(m): 10:05pm On Feb 29, 2016
Actually......There was another fictional character...... Buhdda...... He was obviously a better teacherundecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nobody Can Teach Like Jesus Christ by Nobody: 11:11pm On Feb 29, 2016
ifenes:
Jesus was a fake. Didn't exist.

I tried to find out why some people are not found here on nairaland again since last two years and i discoved that some abandon their moniker, some close it, some open another account, but the larger amount of these are killed by secret agents, kidnaped by aliens and the rest are distroyed by supernaturals. Now, i hav strong feling that very soon you may fall under one of the last 3 categories although, i dont know why

(1) (Reply)

You Can Live Above Your Addictions / Pastor Arrested For Boarding Train Without Ticket! / Our Daily Bread March, Monday 14 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.