Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

URGENT: Sales Reps Wanted In an FMCG coy (Lagos) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / URGENT: Sales Reps Wanted In an FMCG coy (Lagos) (2052 Views)

Ongoing Recruitment In An FMCG Conglomerate / 50 Vacancies Available In An FMCG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

URGENT: Sales Reps Wanted In an FMCG coy (Lagos) by Nobody: 9:43am On Feb 29, 2016
Rondatoks services Nigeria Limited was incorporated as a Private Limited liability company 8th July 1991 to undertake the distribution and marketing of QUALITY Fast Moving Consumable Goods (FMCG) and allied products, with its Corporate Head Office in 46, Iju Road Agege, Lagos State, and over 6 other locations in Lagos.

In 1998 the company established it’s self as the main distributor of Procter and Gamble Limited. We are reposed with the duty of bringing P & G products such as Ariel, Always, Pampers, Vicks, Ambi Pur, Duracell, Oral-B, Gillette and others to a wide geographical territory in Lagos State.
In 2002, the company In line with the vision of Procter & Gamble expands its coverage to Edo, Ogun, and Delta States.

Our extensive network capabilities further allow us to fully attend to the total product life cycle, from sourcing to marketing and distribution.

Job position: Sales Representatives (VSR)

Job location: Lagos

Qualifications

BSc in any relevant course

Additional Information

Applicants must reside or be willing to work around Mushin, Agege, Victoria Island, Ojuelegba, Yaba, Oyingbo, Surulere and Ikorodu

METHOD OF APPLICATION

interested and qualified candidates should apply online via the link below

http://www.streetajebo.com/2016/02/sales-reps-wanted-at-rontadoks-services.html?m=1
Re: URGENT: Sales Reps Wanted In an FMCG coy (Lagos) by ELUTEK: 5:47pm On Feb 29, 2016
Please, can HND holder apply? I live at Oko-Oba, Agege.

1 Like

Re: URGENT: Sales Reps Wanted In an FMCG coy (Lagos) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 29, 2016
Yes
Re: URGENT: Sales Reps Wanted In an FMCG coy (Lagos) by justin4real: 9:09pm On Feb 29, 2016
Pogba:
Yes
how can I apply?

1 Like

Re: URGENT: Sales Reps Wanted In an FMCG coy (Lagos) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Feb 29, 2016
Just click the link in the post
Re: URGENT: Sales Reps Wanted In an FMCG coy (Lagos) by anachy: 7:15am On Mar 01, 2016
Pogba:
Just click the link in the post
their application is funny, they want to connect to my facebook page before I can apply? I don't understand.

1 Like

Re: URGENT: Sales Reps Wanted In an FMCG coy (Lagos) by ELUTEK: 7:41am On Mar 01, 2016
I found it difficult to apply on the portal please, pls can I bring my CV in person to your company?

1 Like

Re: URGENT: Sales Reps Wanted In an FMCG coy (Lagos) by Nobody: 7:55am On Mar 01, 2016
anachy:
their application is funny, they want to connect to my facebook page before I can apply? I don't understand.

You don't have to, if you don't have a Facebook or LinkedIn profile, there is another link where you can submit your resume manually.

It is been handled by smart recruiters.
Re: URGENT: Sales Reps Wanted In an FMCG coy (Lagos) by Nobody: 7:56am On Mar 01, 2016
ELUTEK:
I found it difficult to apply on the portal please, pls can I bring my CV in person to your company?

Its a quite an easy process, try to navigate through the site and you will find a way to apply , either through LINKEDIN or manually
Re: URGENT: Sales Reps Wanted In an FMCG coy (Lagos) by arabralph(m): 8:25am On Mar 01, 2016
VSR- Van Sales Representative- is that wat it means?

1 Like

Re: URGENT: Sales Reps Wanted In an FMCG coy (Lagos) by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 01, 2016
After filling it,is a msg to be sent to me cos I neva rec anytin 2 knw dat it was successful.
Re: URGENT: Sales Reps Wanted In an FMCG coy (Lagos) by arabralph(m): 12:30pm On Mar 01, 2016
this link isn't submitting at all...the recruiters may not be smart,lolz! LinkedIn no gree, manual upload no way,nawaoooo!

1 Like

Re: URGENT: Sales Reps Wanted In an FMCG coy (Lagos) by asakunade(m): 8:58am On Sep 22, 2017
Medical Representative

Requirements:
- B.sc or HND in Sciences.
- Resides in the location of choice
- 2 years experience in Health care or pharmaceutical industry.

Interested candidates should *urgently* send their cv to gfloxinvestments@gmail.com
Re: URGENT: Sales Reps Wanted In an FMCG coy (Lagos) by OlabodeAjala(m): 4:41pm On Sep 22, 2017
But, I have done 2 interview with one consultant company @ ikoyi and the director of the company told me the they will call me to meet with their MD and till now I have not received any text or call either. I applied for Sales manager but the man told me that he will give me Van sales representative which I expected. Please kindly help work on this, My name is Olabode Ajala.
Re: URGENT: Sales Reps Wanted In an FMCG coy (Lagos) by OlabodeAjala(m): 4:41pm On Sep 22, 2017
This is my number 07033071885
Re: URGENT: Sales Reps Wanted In an FMCG coy (Lagos) by careerpluzz: 5:23pm On Sep 22, 2017
OlabodeAjala:
But, I have done 2 interview with one consultant company @ ikoyi and the director of the company told me the they will call me to meet with their MD and till now I have not received any text or call either. I applied for Sales manager but the man told me that he will give me Van sales representative which I expected. Please kindly help work on this, My name is Olabode Ajala.

I am surprised that you haven't yet secured something. Something is wrong somewhere.

Either;
1. You are not searching for opportunities that match your skill set, qualifications and experience, or
2. You are not applying properly, or
3. Your resume is below par, or
4. You do not conduct yourself appropriately, or
5. You place to much premium on your desired salary without balancing it out with other variables especially as it relates to
with concrete evidences as per your achievements during the interview process.

The above and other reasons could debar you from getting yourself a place in a company and staying/growing on the job.

Bros, even though your moniker defines you as a lady (which is falsehood by the way and pretty obvious too) get out there and apply for a job in a small/medium company, grow with it, gain experience and then excel and at the end of it all, come back here and testify like others.

Just start somewhere even if it is 20k.

Get moving! Stay in motion. Achieve balance. Launch out. Consolidate.

Please take my advice in good faith as I have also given it in good faith.

(1) (Reply)

Look At The Job Post I Saw On The Internet / Berger Paint / Mobax Telecom Nigeria Ltd Job Test Invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.