Stats: 3,149,919 members, 7,806,674 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

ATM Mobile Sets Spotted In Church (photo) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ATM Mobile Sets Spotted In Church (photo) (58246 Views)

RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) / Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) / When You Try To Take A Selfie In Church (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: ATM Mobile Sets Spotted In Church (photo) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Feb 29, 2016
diasporaman:
It's a good development. In the voice of Ron Kenoly. WHEN YOU GIVE,,GIVE TO THE LORD

Ron kenoly didnt say we should use pulpit to rob, stop quoting him to cover up your atrocities.

Re: ATM Mobile Sets Spotted In Church (photo) by iamrealdeji(m): 3:19pm On Feb 29, 2016
sarutobie:

What exactly is your grouse? That she wants to give 5k or that she wants to use her ATM in giving it? Be specific.
she should give everything in her account to church,thats when we'll know she's really worshipping

Re: ATM Mobile Sets Spotted In Church (photo) by Gkemz: 3:21pm On Feb 29, 2016
You don't have to give excuses for not coming with cash since POS is right before you. Who say church no be business...

Re: ATM Mobile Sets Spotted In Church (photo) by Pheals(f): 3:21pm On Feb 29, 2016
litetias:

How can you say it's not true when you're seeing proof.
Please don't be naive, it's not sexy
church name then
Re: ATM Mobile Sets Spotted In Church (photo) by litetias(m): 3:26pm On Feb 29, 2016
Pheals:
church name then
But from that pic and the whole scenario you should be able to deduce that its a church nau

Re: ATM Mobile Sets Spotted In Church (photo) by musicwriter(m): 3:28pm On Feb 29, 2016
This's why Jesus was against religion, and didn't believe in the practices of the synagogue (church) of his time. Say no to religion.

Re: ATM Mobile Sets Spotted In Church (photo) by UIA04(f): 3:33pm On Feb 29, 2016
litetias:

And you would think you have done a good thing by giving two hundred thousand naira to a wolf in sheep's clothing when there are orphanages and less privileged people that God expects you to help?
Think for yourself don't be swayed by public opinion.
That's why you go to school
OK ooooooo what makes you think I don't give also to orphanages? professor Dr. He who has all the degrees in the world
Re: ATM Mobile Sets Spotted In Church (photo) by UIA04(f): 3:34pm On Feb 29, 2016
danduj:
smh
Don't let it fall off ooo
Re: ATM Mobile Sets Spotted In Church (photo) by UIA04(f): 3:35pm On Feb 29, 2016
iamrealdeji:
why not submit your atm card and password to the church? In fact if you have not done that,you ain't done anything
Brilliant idea
Re: ATM Mobile Sets Spotted In Church (photo) by litetias(m): 3:39pm On Feb 29, 2016
UIA04:

OK ooooooo what makes you think I don't give also to orphanages? professor Dr. He who has all the degrees in the world
I don't want to pick a fight with you.
Jesus said "Whatsoever you do to the least of my brothers you do unto me".
The best way to pay your tithe to God is to give it to the poor but these god of men wouldn't tell you that because they don't care about your relationship with God.

Re: ATM Mobile Sets Spotted In Church (photo) by UIA04(f): 3:45pm On Feb 29, 2016
litetias:

I don't want to pick a fight with you.
Jesus said "Whatsoever you do to the least of my brothers you do unto me".
The best way to pay your tithe to God is to give it to the poor but these god of men wouldn't tell you that because they don't care about your relationship with God.
If that's what you believe then carry on. I don't like talking about religion online cause there is a lot of back and forth but I tell you many who pay thithe also help the poor and these churches too do but because they don't broadcast it like synagogue church people think they do nothing
Re: ATM Mobile Sets Spotted In Church (photo) by faruz: 3:47pm On Feb 29, 2016
henrydadon:
pos terminal in church ..hahaha...no wonder this pastors keep buying private jet grin grin..i give up...u cant say u dont have money in your pocket..pastor go be like oya come and swipe your card grin grin
end time churches...... grin cheesy grin
Re: ATM Mobile Sets Spotted In Church (photo) by seenter84: 3:47pm On Feb 29, 2016
na mfm way
Re: ATM Mobile Sets Spotted In Church (photo) by jstriker442(m): 3:48pm On Feb 29, 2016
UIA04:

What are you saying
Just because your offering is ten naira doesn't mean I can't drop five thousand as offering, or two hundred thousand naira as thithe.

So do you expect me to carry such huge amounts around when I can just go to church, with my bible and Atm card. Society is evolving you know
nor mind 'em, nigerians ar very hypocritical
Re: ATM Mobile Sets Spotted In Church (photo) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Feb 29, 2016
iamrealdeji:
fools will always have something to say to defend extortion
I am disappointed by ur reply...
Re: ATM Mobile Sets Spotted In Church (photo) by luggy(m): 3:49pm On Feb 29, 2016
EVEN CHURCH

Re: ATM Mobile Sets Spotted In Church (photo) by MoneypassGod(m): 3:49pm On Feb 29, 2016
I like dat pastor, he knows most nigerians r gullible and he his taking full advantage.

Re: ATM Mobile Sets Spotted In Church (photo) by litetias(m): 3:52pm On Feb 29, 2016
UIA04:

If that's what you believe then carry on. I don't like talking about religion online cause there is a lot of back and forth but I tell you many who pay thithe also help the poor and these churches too do but because they don't broadcast it like synagogue church people think they do nothing
Well most of these churches are worth hundreds of millions of naira so they should be spending a lot on charity.And if they are doing this everyone will know because you can't hide a good thing.But they are only spending peanuts compared with their vast income thats why we don't hear about it.
As for Oga Joshua that one is pure notice me
But I put it to you that you give tithe in church because of the sweet mouth of the pastor that God will bless you abundantly and all that but if you are the creator of mankind would you be happy when people are giving your money to one man to be building mansions and living large instead of using it to help the rest of your creatures who are underprivileged?
Its simple

Re: ATM Mobile Sets Spotted In Church (photo) by emmchi(m): 3:53pm On Feb 29, 2016
cytellProperty:
What is wrong in that?
Re: ATM Mobile Sets Spotted In Church (photo) by Tpave(m): 3:55pm On Feb 29, 2016
Pheals:
I know this is not true and not all churches are for business ...
Mention a single one that is not for business?

Re: ATM Mobile Sets Spotted In Church (photo) by bxcode(m): 3:55pm On Feb 29, 2016
As far as the purpose is for aiding some people that hardly carry cash around, then i see nothing wrong in it. It's technology advancement to reduce cash transactions. A pastor that is a wolf in a sheep's clothing can still swindle you even more effectively without POS. So the criticisms is dead on arrival for me.

Re: ATM Mobile Sets Spotted In Church (photo) by Damfostopper(m): 3:56pm On Feb 29, 2016
Lasisi come and see endtime church with endtime members using endtime workers
Re: ATM Mobile Sets Spotted In Church (photo) by dmangodwin(m): 3:57pm On Feb 29, 2016
Born2berich:
It is needed to reduce the high level of theft done by some ushers

it also a medium to prevent armed robbery attack.
Re: ATM Mobile Sets Spotted In Church (photo) by mikaael(m): 4:05pm On Feb 29, 2016
Drabeey:
I will be back

And back i was..

While no apologies reserved, i cant but say im siyesteredly disappointed by this movement. It gave me myraid of migraine to see churches turning into business poles.
Infact, churches and mosque owners cn be easily be called business morguls.

Sitty sitty kitty catty, shall we till tge judgement sway and no ballymanny shall be left untouched.

Anyways...

DrabeeyWasHere

pls where do u buy ur weed?..it must really b strong..
Re: ATM Mobile Sets Spotted In Church (photo) by litetias(m): 4:13pm On Feb 29, 2016
Tpave:
Mention a single one that is not for business?
They are all for business na.
Its only the gullible ones that don't know it

Re: ATM Mobile Sets Spotted In Church (photo) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 29, 2016
henrydadon:
[/s] this how we know u have been brain wash..keep enriching your pastor
u think giving offering and tithe ur enriching the pastor, it is biblical and in doing so ur finances are covered, it also pays to support the kingdom of God.
Re: ATM Mobile Sets Spotted In Church (photo) by excel101(m): 4:29pm On Feb 29, 2016
iamrealdeji:
fools will always have something to say to defend extortion
Its person like you that give #10 as offering or go with an empty closed hands as if there's money in it, and open it in the offering bag, deceiving yourself.
Re: ATM Mobile Sets Spotted In Church (photo) by akanbiaa(m): 4:30pm On Feb 29, 2016
emmchi:
Some churches are now business.
It has always been business

Re: ATM Mobile Sets Spotted In Church (photo) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 29, 2016
NobleAngell:
Extortion made easy. Very soon some banks will have their branches in churches and d bankers will gladly work on Sundays too. Business is booming.

Guess u will like to b a pastor's wife grin

Cos bad market no dey their business. grin its always booming
Re: ATM Mobile Sets Spotted In Church (photo) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 29, 2016
Is like dis week is a week to criticise the things of God and celebrate unclad celebrities You guys shld kontinue!.
Re: ATM Mobile Sets Spotted In Church (photo) by excel101(m): 4:33pm On Feb 29, 2016
iamrealdeji:
why not submit your atm card and password to the church? In fact if you have not done that,you ain't done anything
Its not your biz. Keep criticizing those that are giving big and keep giving your #10, in a matter of time u'll see the difference btw both of u.
Re: ATM Mobile Sets Spotted In Church (photo) by ReachHard: 4:33pm On Feb 29, 2016
"Offering time??"

"Blessing time...."

"Now, bring out your ATM cards, let us bless them"

#TheChurchIsGoingDigital
#ByeByeToDirtyNotes
#EverytinWired

grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lizzy, Transformed By Pastor Tony Rapu: Before And After Photos / Pastor Sharp Sharp: I Suck Women’s Breasts To Deliver Them From Evil Spirit / "Angels" Appear In Shepherd Bushiri's Church (Video)