Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

ATM Mobile Sets Spotted In Church (photo) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ATM Mobile Sets Spotted In Church (photo) (58251 Views)

RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) / Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) / When You Try To Take A Selfie In Church (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: ATM Mobile Sets Spotted In Church (photo) by ttime(m): 4:33pm On Feb 29, 2016
IamRespected:
Religion is Nigeria problems

Couldn't have agreed more. This is not Christianity, it is ignorance at its advanced stages.

Re: ATM Mobile Sets Spotted In Church (photo) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 29, 2016
emmchi:
Some churches are now business.
Some or almost all, #ConMenWithBigBible

Re: ATM Mobile Sets Spotted In Church (photo) by excel101(m): 4:39pm On Feb 29, 2016
kaeforum:

Ron kenoly didnt say we should use pulpit to rob, stop quoting him to cover up your atrocities.
What are they robbing there, if you want to give on cash go ahead and allow other give through the POS. Hope its not jealousy o.
Re: ATM Mobile Sets Spotted In Church (photo) by mediachirps(m): 4:42pm On Feb 29, 2016
guiddoti:
adoration ministry
na ur pastor de use pos?
Re: ATM Mobile Sets Spotted In Church (photo) by spalletti(m): 4:45pm On Feb 29, 2016
emmchi:
Some churches are now business.
bro , most churches not some.

Re: ATM Mobile Sets Spotted In Church (photo) by excel101(m): 4:46pm On Feb 29, 2016
Human being are very funny. Man need to be properly informed, these people condemning the use of POS in the church are the same kind of people that are afraid of going to the supermarket(cos they believe its either for the rich ones or things are expensive there), not knowing that things are even cheaper in the supermarket than other normal stores. Very wrong mentality.
Re: ATM Mobile Sets Spotted In Church (photo) by JoshEdo1(m): 4:51pm On Feb 29, 2016
iamrealdeji:
why not submit your atm card and password to the church? In fact if you have not done that,you ain't done anything
Dude,I read ur comments..u're dumb..technology makes tinz easier..leave ur orthodox life and face reality..why not send a letter instead of typing a text message?because it is more convenient..be reasonable
Re: ATM Mobile Sets Spotted In Church (photo) by Asiri1991: 4:51pm On Feb 29, 2016
Osun pastors.

End time church.
Re: ATM Mobile Sets Spotted In Church (photo) by lexxyrule(m): 4:52pm On Feb 29, 2016
ibnzubair:
End time church

Seriously why bring Mosques into this?

People don't really own Mosques, you kno

Stop playing defence Sir. What he said is a known fact. Both are involved, only the level at which they participate differs
Re: ATM Mobile Sets Spotted In Church (photo) by ibnzubair(m): 4:53pm On Feb 29, 2016
lexxyrule:

Stop playing defence Sir. What he said is a known fact. Both are involved, only the level at which they participate differs

Fact? Reference please
Re: ATM Mobile Sets Spotted In Church (photo) by excel101(m): 4:53pm On Feb 29, 2016
litetias:

I don't want to pick a fight with you.
Jesus said "Whatsoever you do to the least of my brothers you do unto me".
The best way to pay your tithe to God is to give it to the poor but these god of men wouldn't tell you that because they don't care about your relationship with God.
This is how you deceive yourselves ingorantly, tell me where it is written in the Bible that we should give our tithes to the poor? I'm waiting o
Re: ATM Mobile Sets Spotted In Church (photo) by profmallory(m): 4:54pm On Feb 29, 2016
I could not have said it better

nairalandbuzz:
[size=18pt]This is MFM na...[/size]

Its a session @ the Prayer city...

Come to Sunday Service @ Sabo, they will even be walking around with it.

But come to think of it, what is bad in it? NOTHING!!!

If you want to give cash as some would want, go ahead
and if you would like to use your ATM, please proceed...

We are fulfilling the word of the Lord saying we should bring it into His AOS.

If you pray fire prayer and God answers your prayer by giving you N2.7M monthly or you have your own office where you pay staffs and then earn as much on a monthly basis or per contract, would you want to pay the tithe via cash? Think na!!!

Oh Lord that answer by FIRE, please let me start paying my bulk tithe by wire transfer o IJN... Bless me so much and much much more that the bank manager would be involved when a transfer of tithe happens.

Beloved,tap into the prayer too
Re: ATM Mobile Sets Spotted In Church (photo) by suteco16: 5:02pm On Feb 29, 2016
nairalandbuzz:
[size=18pt]This is MFM na...[/size]

Its a session @ the Prayer city...

Come to Sunday Service @ Sabo, they will even be walking around with it.

But come to think of it, what is bad in it? NOTHING!!!

If you want to give cash as some would want, go ahead
and if you would like to use your ATM, please proceed...

We are fulfilling the word of the Lord saying we should bring it into His AOS.

If you pray fire prayer and God answers your prayer by giving you N2.7M monthly or you have your own office where you pay staffs and then earn as much on a monthly basis or per contract, would you want to pay the tithe via cash? Think na!!!

Oh Lord that answer by FIRE, please let me start paying my bulk tithe by wire transfer o IJN... Bless me so much and much much more that the bank manager would be involved when a transfer of tithe happens.

Beloved,tap into the prayer too

AMEN!!! I tap into it my Brother

Re: ATM Mobile Sets Spotted In Church (photo) by suteco16: 5:05pm On Feb 29, 2016
If cheque could be issued to church, I don't see anything wrong with the use of POS in the church too!!!
Re: ATM Mobile Sets Spotted In Church (photo) by excel101(m): 5:09pm On Feb 29, 2016
God never forced anybody to pay tithe or give offerings. Each time that giving is being talked about or any kind of giving, you see ignorant & greedy Christians giving analysis that has no backup from the scriptures.some will say the pastor are thieves that they've charmed their members, some will even say that we should rather give to the poor as if they do. If its #10 that u have to give, do it and stop looking @ those giving large sums in cheques, POS and cash. All hands and hearts are not dsame.
Re: ATM Mobile Sets Spotted In Church (photo) by excel101(m): 5:14pm On Feb 29, 2016
litetias:

Well most of these churches are worth hundreds of millions of naira so they should be spending a lot on charity.And if they are doing this everyone will know because you can't hide a good thing.But they are only spending peanuts compared with their vast income thats why we don't hear about it.
As for Oga Joshua that one is pure notice me
But I put it to you that you give tithe in church because of the sweet mouth of the pastor that God will bless you abundantly and all that but if you are the creator of mankind would you be happy when people are giving your money to one man to be building mansions and living large instead of using it to help the rest of your creatures who are underprivileged?
Its simple
Go to Malachai 3:9-11, then i believe on this issue of where to take your to will be settled.
Re: ATM Mobile Sets Spotted In Church (photo) by kollisin(m): 5:15pm On Feb 29, 2016
Drabeey:
I will be back

And back i was..

While no apologies reserved, i cant but say im siyesteredly disappointed by this movement. It gave me myraid of migraine to see churches turning into business poles.
Infact, churches and mosque owners cn be easily be called business morguls.

Sitty sitty kitty catty, shall we till tge judgement sway and no ballymanny shall be left untouched.

Anyways...

DrabeeyWasHere

Na only churches please

Re: ATM Mobile Sets Spotted In Church (photo) by Stanbeto: 5:17pm On Feb 29, 2016
I can not say anything for now
Re: ATM Mobile Sets Spotted In Church (photo) by busomma: 5:18pm On Feb 29, 2016
Until Nigerians realize the fact that they can never tithe their way out of poverty, churches in Nigeria will continue to be big business. When the economy is so bad, 90% of the population are illitrates, frustrations abound in every facets of our lives, naivete is the order of the day & docility has become the watchword, religious dogmatism gains deep roots. In Nigeria today, religion is doing more damage to the society in general than politics with the attendance corruption that goes with it. I sorry for Nigeria.

Re: ATM Mobile Sets Spotted In Church (photo) by NobleAngell(f): 5:19pm On Feb 29, 2016
Alejhandro:

Guess u will like to b a pastor's wife grin

Cos bad market no dey their business. grin its always booming
Yeah.
Re: ATM Mobile Sets Spotted In Church (photo) by omolola15(m): 5:22pm On Feb 29, 2016
happney65 oya come and pay your tithe
Re: ATM Mobile Sets Spotted In Church (photo) by litetias(m): 5:22pm On Feb 29, 2016
excel101:
This is how you deceive yourselves ingorantly, tell me where it is written in the Bible that we should give our tithes to the poor? I'm waiting o
Where in the Bible does it say you should give your tithe to the church.
Church of a thing started to exist after Christ came and nowhere did he mention anything like tithing neither did his disciples.
The temple of the levites is not "church". That is Judaism.
Christianity as a religion founded by Christ has never believed in the tithing of the Moses traditiin, its something borrowed from the old testament by these greedy pastors and accepted by gullible people like you who believe their prosperity teaching

Re: ATM Mobile Sets Spotted In Church (photo) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Feb 29, 2016
NobleAngell:
Yeah.
Alryt! Guess I have to b a pastor then cheesy
Re: ATM Mobile Sets Spotted In Church (photo) by happney65: 5:23pm On Feb 29, 2016
omolola15:
happney65 oya come and pay your tithe

Paid..cos I don collect numbers from one of those babes.. grin
Re: ATM Mobile Sets Spotted In Church (photo) by deluxecad(m): 5:26pm On Feb 29, 2016
Hahaha! Nna mehn! The hustle is too real now!
Re: ATM Mobile Sets Spotted In Church (photo) by silent10(m): 5:27pm On Feb 29, 2016
Drabeey:
I will be back

And back i was..

While no apologies reserved, i cant but say im siyesteredly disappointed by this movement. It gave me myraid of migraine to see churches turning into business poles.

Sitty sitty kitty catty, shall we till tge judgement sway and no ballymanny shall be left untouched.

Anyways...

DrabeeyWasHere
U better speak 4 ur churches & liv mosque alone
There's no such thing or any sort in d mosque.
Mosques re built by individuals, communities & organizations as charity, with only one solemn purpose which is praying. & dey do nt request or expect moni in return.
Re: ATM Mobile Sets Spotted In Church (photo) by litetias(m): 5:36pm On Feb 29, 2016
excel101:
Go to Malachai 3:9-11, then i believe on this issue of where to take your to will be settled.
Are you a jew?
Do you worship in a temple?
Do some research and then you will find out that the Israelites who God made that promise to are not Christians.
They don't believe in this Bible that you believe in.
Their sacred books are the Torah and the Talmud.
They don't have pastors they have rabbis.
So since you don't practice their religion why are you following their practices.
You are a Christian so follow the New testament which is all about the foundation of Christianity.
You don't know anything about your religion but lies your pastor tells you.
Shame.

Re: ATM Mobile Sets Spotted In Church (photo) by omolola15(m): 5:37pm On Feb 29, 2016
happney65:

Paid..cos I don collect numbers from one of those babes.. grin

Werey bahd guy. grin

Re: ATM Mobile Sets Spotted In Church (photo) by continentalceo(m): 5:38pm On Feb 29, 2016
Drabeey:
I will be back

And back i was..

Anyways...

DrabeeyWasHere

I love your grammar gone!
Re: ATM Mobile Sets Spotted In Church (photo) by excel101(m): 5:40pm On Feb 29, 2016
litetias:

Where in the Bible does it say you should give your tithe to the church.
Church of a thing started to exist after Christ came and nowhere did he mention anything like tithing neither did his disciples.
The temple of the levites is not "church". That is Judaism.
Christianity as a religion founded by Christ has never believed in the tithing of the Moses traditiin, its something borrowed from the old testament by these greedy pastors and accepted by gullible people like you who believe their prosperity teaching
Where is the house of God? Read about the melchisedec Hebrew 7:1-20
Re: ATM Mobile Sets Spotted In Church (photo) by excel101(m): 5:43pm On Feb 29, 2016
continentalceo:

I love your grammar gone!
The man gets his inspiration from the legendary Marley. After taking Jamaican vegetable.
Re: ATM Mobile Sets Spotted In Church (photo) by litetias(m): 5:46pm On Feb 29, 2016
excel101:
Where is the house of God? Read about the melchisedec Hebrew 7:1-20
My guy stop referring me to the old testament. Show me where the founder of Christianity who is Jesus Christ mentioned tithing

Lizzy, Transformed By Pastor Tony Rapu: Before And After Photos / Pastor Sharp Sharp: I Suck Women’s Breasts To Deliver Them From Evil Spirit / Dominion Air: Bishop David Oyedepo Launches New Airline